Do you need roids to be like pic related

i'm trying to build a body like pic related, do i need roids? if not, with a fullbody routine of 1 hour/3 days per week i'm going ok?

no lol

im no gym veteran or expert but why does everyone thing you need roids to do anything?

what kind of routine is recommended?

Google balconybro

Hell no, you could probably not eat for 2 weeks and do 50 pushups a day and look like that

you wish, this is definitely the result of cyclic roiding

Daily activity
Calisthenics
Curlbro routine done with dumbells or movnat with heavy ass rocks logs etc.
Intermittent fasting
Cardio and or High Intensity training

ss+gomad

yeah maybe with 3 years of solid lifting foundation

shit like this makes me rage. Do people nowadays think people who have normal athletic bodies roid?

100% this. calisthenics, martial arts, hiit, intermittent fasting, cold showers , and onion a day and the occasional squat and deadlift.

1 week workout, lighting and simulated sweat

>trips
And the one and only answer
Also KOOAD

Kilo of union a day

Frequent training of a physically demanding sport or gym a couple of days a week with a good diet. How long it takes depends on your genetics and starting point

>everyone starts as a fat person

yeah pretty much this.
Former skinny fat, now nearly there (70kg 181cm), only chest is lacking.
Calisthenics at home, 3-4x/week martial arts with half an hour of HIIT each to warm up.

What do you do for your chest without bench? pushups dont really do anything anymore

Anything with a weighted progression. You could start doing modified push ups like explosive clap ones, or elevate your feet more and more until vertical, or start adding weight to your pushups. Maybe something like a backpack that you add more books to?

Lift weights for about 2 months

feet are already elevated and I try to alternate between typewriter and diamond ones.
the thing with the books sounds good though, will try that out

If I elevate my feet more, say maybe to chest height, will I still hit all of my chest? It's already visibly more defined in the upper parts anyway

If you're starting from skelly mode, just eat more and lift weights for like 2-4 months.

If starting fatty, it'll likely never happen

>just eat more and lift weights for like 2-4 months

More like 2-4 years

Starting from skelly? Ezmode. Maximum 6 months. Nothing about looking like that equals strengh. Take into account a height of about 5'8, the guy probably weighs no more than 150.

A routine where you workout your muscles.

DESU, I'm not 100% sure. I'd think as you are increasing the elevation, you'd go from bench, to incline, to overhead. Should still be presses, and presses always do some chest. If you really want to isolate chest, you might need to might up some resistance bands though.

yeah maybe if you're a lanklet lol

if ur under 6' tall, that's like 6 months of weight lifting + a low body fat %

natty limit.

>A routine where you [noun] your [nouns].

probably pplpplx.
>all necessary compound lifts
>plus quite a bit of isolation

its probably the most common program around here for aesthetics, it isn't a strenght program neither brosplit, something in between

Balcony bro's routine is utter trash and organised like garbage. He also roids, which is why he can make great gains regardless.

This guy has probably roided, evidences by the pumpkin delts and ever so slight roid gut. You could still achieve a similar physique natty in about 2-3 years of lifting and strict nutrition.

Muscle building is a slow process, it takes years to build that body if someone were to start from scratch. Just lift, eat and don't forgot a little bit of cardio and calisthenics.

Do you know how I know you're american?

>noun your nouns
Verb your Nouns you autz

That's basic ottermode bro. Why do you normalfags thing everything is roids? This is a body you need to roid for.

Because I'm whiter than you, Achmed?