How do I raise test naturally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8De3Eww3Bc
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01541869
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7069152
reuniting.info/download/pdf/01_Endocrine_Response.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drink the semen of your betters to absorb their manly essence.

Nofap and onions

silkroad@tor

Smoke cigarettes and watch worldstar fight compilations

no homo
How do those work?
without roids pls
so be a nigger?

realize that you're a soyboy cuck
stop touching your dick, playing video games, start going out, dont act like a beta, go lift.

eat saturated and monounsaturated fats
sleep a lot
stop working )

this is the path to soyboy cuckodom, also add video games and mastrubation

>naturally

lol

It has nothing to do with race white people fight and smoke too
You are a soyboy so you don't understand but I gave you the advice and you won't take it and still be a pussy

the best ways to lower it are
>video games
>fapping
so do the opposite I guess

Lift, eat well, and BE SOCIAL. Seriously this is very important. Through a couple recent years of unintentional self-experimentation I have realized that hanging out with as many people as possible, going out often, and generally being social on a DAILY basis either A) actually increases your testosterone or B) makes you feel like you’ve increased your testosterone, which is pretty much the purpose of increasing it in the first place. Not to mention social gains are arguably as important as muscle gains, it will greatly increase your quality of life in many respects.

Smoking and watching people beat the shit out od each other is manly faggot

Yep. Can confirm. I'm a different person when I'm around people for some time. Staying in your basement makes you miserable and raises your anxiety. Internet social media or shitposting on basket weaving forum can't replace real social situations.

Get lean

> I'm a different person when I'm around people for some time
Exactly.
Social skills really are a “use it or lose it” type deal. If you have a good few weeks when you’re on a roll socially, you gotta keep that shit going, turn it into a habit. If you wait too long you won’t be as confident as you were at that time. I speak from personal experience.
Same goes for the long term. If you had people skills when you were younger and then spent the majority of your time since then in your basement playing Xbox, next time you end up in a social situation you may not even pick up on a lot of basic social cues.

Wouldn't it be better to actually fight then watch people fight in that case? and what about smoking raises test?

Raisins, pomegranate, onions, fix mineral deficiencies, sunlight, probiotics(moody cheese etc..), lift heavy and progress, and finally reduce stress in life.
This worked great for me, I am actually pretty aggressive from the increased T now XD

>I am actually pretty aggressive from the increased T now XD
>XD
Good, you'll need it because we gon fight

>XD
soyboy

>been in india for 10 days on business
>constant interactions, constantly doing stuff, lots of sightseeing
>come home
>suddenly the stuff i used to like doing (shitposting constantly on Veeky Forums, videogames, etc.) is boring as fuck to me and i have an incredibly strong urge to go out and do/experience shit

I'm only on here because I woke up at 6am, already went out and bought my groceries for next week, and am just waiting until 10am for a tea shop to open so I can get some bombay chai like I had in India

You'll soon come crawling back

>fat converts testosterone into estrogen

lol, this is a load of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=C8De3Eww3Bc

watch that video and, if you enjoyed it, part 1 of it too

>experience shit
lmao

whatever you say professor

Onion juice & ginger increase test by 23.5% when taken daily over a period of 1 month.

>Khaki, A., Farnam, A., Badie, A.D. and Nikniaz, H., 2012. Treatment effects of onion (Allium cepa) and ginger (Zingiber officinale) on sexual behavior of rat after inducing an antiepileptic drug (lamotrigine). Balkan medical journal, 29(3), p.236.

Pomegranate juice increase testosterone by 25% in two weeks of daily intake.

>Al-Dujaili, E. and Smail, N., 2012. Pomegranate juice intake enhances salivary testosterone levels and improves mood and well being in healthy men and women.

>Brown people
Nah thanks pajeet

wtf nolvadex isnt an anti estrogen

literally unplayable

srry but its true, even in young boys

not like the rest of our body (balls, skin, eyes and brain) dont tho

Well done

Stay happy and good luck in life

>Within fat tissue, enzymes such as aromatase and aldo-keto reductase 1C are responsible for metabolizing testosterone into estrogen and 5-dihydrotestosterone into inactive metabolites. Adipose tissue can also affect the secretion of gonadotropin, which influences the formation of androgen in the testes

Stop browsing this shithole.

D E D I C A T E D

Read all of that until
>no GMO

just kys

no fap lowers your test level after 1 week
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01541869
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7069152
reuniting.info/download/pdf/01_Endocrine_Response.pdf

best ways
>onions
>pomegranates
>lifting in the morning
>not using the microwave

perhaps, since we're pretty social aminals, outgoing results in a confidence boost, which might result in less stress, better overall feeling and thus higher testosterone.
for anyone disagreeing with this by saying "being social is stressful", that seems to go away the less you overthink, which is what happens when you go out alot