Tfw haven't slept in 24 hours and can't fall asleep

>tfw haven't slept in 24 hours and can't fall asleep
will I die or did I accidentaly da vinci sleep?

can't go to sleep now. your body is telling you something and you must listen...

Just let it happen. Don't stress over it. Call in sick and read something.

Imagine being the fat ugly one on the right. Do you think she hates herself because all her friends are more attractive?

This is the very reason I started lifting

I wanna cream pie number 3

The one of the left is the only attractive one, and compare to the other two the one on the right isn’t that bad.

I’d fuck all of them though, and make the left my fuck buddy for a while.

so you hated yourself because all your friends were better looking than you?

H-how old are these young ladies?

If I had to guess college freshmen.

I'd tilt a whirl cockslap the lot of them

The one on the left is just wearing the most makeup and sluttiest outfit

Her facial structure and hair look the best compared to everyone else. Number 3 looks like a literal derp

I mean yes but she's wearing joker levels of makeup and trying to stand as sexily as possible while the rest are just making stupid poses and wearing typical Thott clothes. She's clearly got the pose and makeup and everything lined up. She might be the most attractive one but I bet if you hosed them down and lined them up police style the difference would be minimal. Except for number 4.

Good enough to ride my dick with their assholes.

What did he mean by this?

they're over 18. I forgot the chick's twitter but the one holding the phone with the nice tits got a bunch of retweets cause a bunch of girls started complimenting her tits

You need to stop jerking off to drag queens. 3rd along is clearly the most attractive

Poor girl on the far right :(
>but she's probably the one you'd leave with because "El oh el, let's hook Margaret up with Ano-OH hai Chad..."

Left has so much makeup on that it’s become detrimental.

i found her twitter, shes dumb as a brick. makes sense though

state of Americans

Post it.

>Her facial structure
You realise these thots literally paint their cheek bones on right?

Manface doesn't look that good on girls. 2 and 3 are objectively the best.