If you can't do that, you're not fit

If you can't do that, you're not fit.

I wish to be able to do it one day, brother.

holy shit that gyno

I can do that easily and I'm dyel ~20% bf

I do it all the time while talking to girls, just randomly. Then, when they look, I pull the "hey.... HEY, my eyes are up here, silly!" Line. Works every goddamn time

It flexing the chest supposed to like this? I thought the whole chest should shift up, this looks more like Pinball

>taking pride in your high estrogen levels

whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

>muscle control is high estrogen
enjoy your eternal dyelness

>the whole chest should shift up
It should if you flex your both pecs but that's just too easy.

t. chestlet

That's not gyno. People on this board cry gyno if the guy just had big nips

autism but good autism

This is actual gyno btw.

Having so much excess fat in your pecs that they look like boobs is though. Lmao americans thinking this guy has a normal/aestethic chest.

>fat
are you retarded?
>americans
it's like mid day in most of europe and 5am in america, gee I wonder which demographic is posting currently

>that visibly invisible small dick

>fat
Stop being angry at others if you have no mass.
Anyway there's literally nothing wrong with manboobs.

That doesn't even look that bad.

I can do it but still can't engage my chest on the bench.

Am a fat fuck and can do it, being muscular is not even a requirement, find another way to validate your shitty existence.

I can do that and Im dyel who can only bench 1.5lpl8. is this thread just an excuse to post faggot shit?

It's a fairly minor case and the guy isn't bad looking.
I'm sure it'll always look awful on a skinnyfat.

wait op whats the guys name?

Don't know, good luck finding it.

damn fuck he has answers i need :(

L-lewd. N-no homo tho

wait dude is he the guy on the left? can you help me find him? its really important to me

No, I randomly picked a webm in my fit folder.
You can try to find his name but there are hundreds of guys like him whoring on insta/tumblr.

I can do that and I weigh 270lbs

And I’ll have you know my manboobs are on their last legs. My chest almost look decent through a shirt.

Fucking this. Squeezing my pecs a lot before a bench helps some, but I still feel like I should be getting more burn and engagements though. Feels right with flys however.

this pretty much. I bench 2pl8 for 5 reps, 24% bf and I can do this with a shirt on

God I hate europeans

I'm pretty DYEL and Ive been able to do this for years, especially since I hold fat on my chest. At my peak fatness I had actual tits and could suck my own nipples. Quite an achievement for me actually when I lost enough weight to not be able to

that looks good though. just slightly puffy nips. if doesn't actually affect the overall pec shape like proper gyno.

How do you actually cure that? Just burning fat or surgery is needed?

It's not fat but breast tissue and can be surgically removed.
The operation is "free" in several countries but if you live in the US you'll a decent health assurance.