Has anyone tried pic related?

Has anyone tried pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t8NCigh54jg?t=1m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is that?

Bottled Estrogen

Yes, this person

My brother has. He loves the cacao flavor. To no one's surprise, he's a skinny fat dyel who collects vinyls of new music.

its a magic serum that will turn you into a trap

Is it people?

disgusting

This is genuinely concerning. Considering his life went to shit after this 'transformation' it really makes you think

they are poisoning us. Why do Eastern Europeans typically look like men still? They eat unprocessed whole foods, meat, potatoes and vegetables.
Stop poisoning your mind and body with this shit.

I've tried Joylent powder. Heavy wheat after taste and some of tastes (i got 4 or 5) were pretty decent. Fills you up, keeps you full for a while but takes all jou away from food

>speedrunner who got btfo’d so hard he became a tranny
His problems likely began way before the soylent did. It’s literally food for autists. The guy who developed it clearly has some kind of pathological aversion to eating and bragged at length about removing his kitchen which had been giving him anxiety attacks. This freak was obsessed with optimising runs on games nobody gives a fuck about and was eating soylent to save time. Regardless of the damage it can do the people who use it/the mentality needed to think it’s a good idea we’re extremely unhealthy to begin with.

I collect records because often certain house and techno tracks have only been released on a limited pressing vinyl run. Also I dj and it’s run to mix with records. I’ll never understand however why someone would want Kanye West’s new album on vinyl or whatever, it’s extremely uncool and obviously yr a pleb if you collect pitchfork records

5'7'' 190lbs here.
How much can i hope to lose in 2 months ?

typically 190lbs will take at least 1 year to fully decompose

I think the idea is interesting considering that feeding the billions of people on this planet is going to be the challenge of the century to come.

That said: it is a huge waste of plastic and packaging that rides on the mememalism wave currently being circlejerked in the developed world.

>house and techno
good stuff user

Jesus Christ
That dudes body reminds me of King Hippo from punchout.

Faggot

Soylent was developed by a non medical professional who thought it was a novel idea. There are already nutritional supplements on the market that were actually made by nutrition experts, tested in clinical trials instead of one person eating it for a month and saying "I feel fine", and used in hospitals for people who can't eat solids. It's redundant.

It's fucking retarded. Cheap Chinese chemicals. What kind of low appetite faggot male wants to drink 'meal replacements' instead of a satisfying real meal.

Yes, only high test are allowed to drink it

>estronauts-1.jpg
Fucking kek, user. Post more.

im conflicted, on one hand its soy, on the other canada banned it

t-this cant be coincidence right?
soy is a actually a meme right?
RIGHT?

GET ME OFF THIS WILD RIDE

The edible jew is no meme brah, stay away from it.

The reason it's banned is because it can't, from a macro and micro standpoint, be considered a "meal replacement". Just like most products used in lifting has specific names, as they have not been approved.

I use to drink the coffee one last year but that stuff is too expensive and my work started serving these huge sausage links for breakfast. I eat that with some eggs, better for muh gains

it's made from chinese chemicals

on youtube there's an interview done at the soylent plant and they find a rat running around and everything is just white powders in tubs from china

can't believe people consume this for 100% of their diet

you have that interview?

i only find stuff from the movie

here mate
youtu.be/t8NCigh54jg?t=1m48s
phuccing disgusting

wtf people are trying to live on soy milK?

Additionally the first batchs of it had noticeable lead concentration (or another heavy metal) in it lmao
Either because of it or on some other reason it used to give diarrhea to plenty of redditors; and of course it has a leddit where they all congregate

I started looking into this and found that a lot of my diet is estrogenic. I've started eating around 5 meals a day, mostly venison steak simmered in olive oil with garlic butter, all 3 are great ways to avoid these chemicals, especially the venison since i killed the faggot that it came from. Whey protein, zinc pills, vitamin d3, and testosterone boosters twice a day as well. What are some other meals, other than potatoes, eggs, and shit will help me get this Jewish serum out of my system? I've dropped my IPA addiction, dropped coffee and everything. Is there any alcohol i can drink moderately that won't do this? I've heard mixed messages.

>there was no like traditional food in my body only this like mixture of chemicals that I assembled based on rudimentary knowledge

t.soygoy creater

Red wine

Thanks bruv. Guess I'll be a wino

Eat your veggies and onions m8
onionman got tested and ended with a 66% estrogen drop

>seen a supplement so it can avoid basic inspections and be produced by dirty hipsters without proper clothing and procedures, made on the floor of a rat infested factory
>markets itself as a meal replacement
what

>mixture of chemicals that I assembled based on rudimentary knowledge
>assembled based on rudimentary knowledge
>rudimentary knowledge
>rudimentary
>knowledge

>b-but it's packaging is sleek and unique!
>and i don't have to eat!
>if my son turns gay
>he was born that way!
>i will cut off my dick
>because i feel like it
>call me she or it's a felony!

>people like this actually exist and some have made it to power positions in policy making
I have to remind myself it would be extremely selfish to actually bring any child into this world, boy or girl

>I think the idea is interesting considering that feeding the billions of people on this planet is going to be the challenge of the century to come.
it's really not

we just stop feeding the 3rd world and let them feed themselves

For anyone wanting a good estrogen detox, this is how you start. For a side i have a baked potato and green beans.

"Rosa Foods chief Rob Rhinehart has posted a letter revealing that Soylent is effectively banned in the country after the Canada Food Inspection Agency determined that it didn't meet standards for a "meal replacement." The company doesn't believe the CFIA's rules are in line with the latest understanding of nutritional needs"

No, it's not because it's from chinese chemicals. It's not because of rats. It's because of it not meeting needs for it to be placed as a meal replacement.

I do agree it's a shitty source of nutrition, but lying will not help your cause.

As a skelly drinking your meals sounds insteresting

>$2.8 a bottle
lul

We got enough food to feed all people on earth, but in the west they eat to much and waste to much, and even still we have enough.

And if the population grows and we cant keep up (it will be mostly animal protein that would take up to much space/we dont have) we can eat motherucking insects and we could still all make it.

fuck off you fumb cuck

i didn't say it was banned in canada because of the rats or the chinese chemicals

learn to fucking read

>black men with blonde wife and mutt children
what did they meant by this?

Insinuated it by constantly repeating your blabber of "muh chinese chemicals!"

don't be a dumb fuck, now you're backpedaling since you realized you misread

How about arabs and Africans start using birth control?

Bullets are cheaper.

You used it being banned as a reasoning for calling someone faggot and saying the product is shitty.

Yea,I read the article

im not the user who called someone a fag

fuck sake you're retard, i was adding to the fact that it's banned by saying that it's made from chinese chems and has rats in the facility on a video they signed off on

drinking it right now. easy calories

Literally nowhere says canada banned it for rats or chinese chemicals.

i didn't say that you absolutely dopey fuck
i was informing anons ITT that it's made from chems and has rats in the facility

were you literally dropped on your head and suffocated at birth, dead serious

If we already know it's bad why the fuck mention it you fucking retard? Jesus christ, are you on pills?

>being this retarded

nobody had mentioned the facility yet ITT
then i linked the vid, and told people about the chink chems and rats

you have the reading comprehension of a blind deaf mute spastic

This one is sad

What a fucking despicable back and forth. It's like watching a conversation between two mental hospital patients.

its macros are shit for a lifter and i doubt it enough different amino acids to be completely healthy.

Yall niggas know this is ground up people, right?

average eastern euro man literally looks like a goblin

If only it was that

>all in plastic containers

>powdered garlic
It's already too late for you pussy

Woah, look at those chompers.

You might as well just take tranny pills

yes i have

Eastern euros are uglier than sin m8

Serious question though,what does your shit look like when you live solely on this ?
Are you spewing liquid out of your ass on a daily basis or what ?

pls no bully

>fuck, we need to hire a crisis team NOW
-Any company that receives a Brian Wu endorsement

Stop watching your faggot kpop bands

yes

>Also I dj

So you have a reason.

it's garbage. eat real food and have some personal discipline

Thoughts on Drumcode?

>#giveyourmoneytowomen
What the fuck am I ready?

>transparent glass storing olive oil
Never gonna make it

You can see each picture hits him harder than before

Huel is better..no soy..great calorie sup

I'll look into it

Will you stfu? what the hell is wrong with you?

This. I will never try it.

stfu faggot soy was probably invented by the jews and is evil

This is completely acceptable. Don't kick a man while he's down

You do realize that estrogen in men actually plays important roles in your body right? If you have high estrogen just take an estrogen blocker, so you don't have to smell like Pajeet.

Remove the chinks/poos/africans and then we won't have to worry

Is that pic being sarcastic?

Eastern European men are notorious for being ugly as fuck. The women are very beautiful though for some reason.

>drinking liquified people
No, I read this book in high school. You have all the Soylent Green you want, OP. I'll pass.