Living hygiene bread

What's the first thing Veeky Forums does after waking up?

Started coconut oil pulling a week ago, hope I'm not getting memed again.

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=stretching to stay young&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def
youtube.com/watch?v=soKOyPwhXD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stretch for about 10 minutes

Light strech and make breakfest.

Take a piss, prepare my breakfast, sit down and browse Veeky Forums while I eat my breakfast and wonder, while no one ever replies since I am a Germanfag and americlaps are asleep when I am awake

I drink coffee, do some internet, then Read for about an hour. Shower, make breakfast. Then I begin the day. I get up at 330- 4 am and go to sleep at 8pm.

Check time, roll around in bed, read, then shower.

thinking of life

Get dressed, make coffee, take a piss, feed pet bird, leave for work, all within about five minutes of waking up.

post stretching routine please.

Take dog out to piss, feed dog breakfast, piss, have coffee.

>take my vitamins
>take a piss
>walk the dog

Usually drink protein shake, caffeine pill, brush teeth and go to the gym, since noone really gives a shit if I start working at 11AM

Drink water, pee, go on the internet, jog, shower, and then breakfast

show pics of your bird!
show your cute dog

Find this ebook - Stretching to stay young by Jessica Matthews

Has a good introductuin to what kinds of stretches are for what, lots of stretches with examples of how to increase/dectrease intensity and stretching routines

I drive.

How big are the benefits of doing this every morning for 10 minutes.
Would you actually recommend it to everyone for health benefits or is it just so so?

tea and breakfast followed by stretching or an yoga session, shower and then I'm off

I'd recommend to everyone. Was lifting for 5 years without ever stretching. Since started, have increased mobility and just overall feel much better. No joint pain whatsoever, some exercises feel a lot more comfortable than ever (mostlu squats and DL) and also after-workout static steetching helps relieve DOMS

thanks for this, seems like a good read

I'll give it a try, thanks.

>wake up
>browse internet for 15 mins
>drink coffee while browsing for 45 mins
>study until lunch

>wake up
>wish I didn't
every single day

Bump

> Meditate for 15
> shower
> clothed/groom hair and beard
> walk dog
> eat breakfast/feed dog
> go to work

Patrician morning routine, hasn’t let me down yet

>I get up at 330- 4 am
why

she helps keep me Veeky Forums

watch phone, confirm that didn't oversleep and stop the sleeping app.
Anything else would be the "second", "third", etc things to do.

>wake up 5:00am (bed at 10:00am)
>check Coinbase
>coffee
>stretch
>run (40 mins)
>come home and shower
>read fictional novel
>eat breakfast and take vitamins

No job right now so I’ve been doing a lot of reading but also wasting time on Veeky Forums and YouTube

How can you wake up at 5am when you go to bed at 10am? You sleep for 19 hours?

You don't?
Enjoy not making any gain.

You make so little of them that you use the singular?

>Roll over to left
>Grab laptop
>consume media until able to get out of bed
>take a leak
>Do the stretches until body doesn't feel like in rigor mortis.
>put on some coffee while throwing together brekkie oats smoothie.
>eat smoothie (She thicc k)
>drink coffee while loling on Veeky Forums
---------------------------------------------
And then we begin.

She's absolutely stunning
look at those eyes oh my god.
She looks young though! How old is she?
Also, looks like a really healthy pupper.

Thank you user. She's 5 years old but she has permanent puppy face. We're gonna do couch to 5k together. She's a border collie/lab mix and they're really athletic dogs.

kek

Drink a glass of water, then meditate. Then I go for a short walk and stretch afterwards. Lastly I eat breakfast.

Not that user, but
>see the sunrise
>quiet and peaceful, ideal for reading/studying
>since it might take 1-2 hours to fully wake up, gain an edge over others who just woke up at 6-7

She's pretty. Nice doggy

Different user. Used to do this when my first class was at 7. I don't like being rushed in the morning.

can you upload the book?

How long have you been meditating?

Take vitamin d and omega 3 tablets
Shower
Breakfast

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=stretching to stay young&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def

click on Mirrors [1] in the right

wake up at 8
realise that my head hurts
sleep in for a while
realise that my eyes are dry and hurt to open them
roll out of a bed
somehow make up my bed
prepare breakfast and coffee
feel like shit
wait for 4 hours until i feel a bit like a human and start the day

Do you have any suggestions not written by a woman, you faggot?

Not him, but there's always mobilityWOD. Costs money, though.

women are good at flexibility and cooking, I am sure there are other stuff they are good at as well.

>wake up
>coffee while reading blogs
>ab routine (I can do about a thousand now) or some hiit depending on the day of the week
>shower
>code for an hour or two
>leave
>

Greatly appreciated user

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

>1000

brainlet

what do you code? i'm a software developer, but i just can't scrounge up any motivation for side projects. 8+ hours a day seems like enough coding for me

>being this new
Fuck outta here candyass

i watch this a few times

youtube.com/watch?v=soKOyPwhXD4

I'm a comp sci student, so I code side projects to eventually become a software developer who can't scrounge up any motivation to code in the mornings anymore.

this is the ideal male body, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Who cares who it's written by? She has a lot of experience as a PT, has studied the field a lot and after all, your body is not much different than hers, soyboy

Fair enough. And good luck. It's a pretty fun gig, and the money's great.

Fall asleep as close to 10 PM as possible. Your problems will be diminished, thank me later

Thanks, man

I just naturally wake up then. I really enjoy the peace and quiet and having that time to myself. I'm on my feet working and interacting with others the rest of the day till I get home and go to bed. Early Morning is the time of day I enjoy the most.

fucking love this chick

>stretch
>splash water on face
>drink water
>stretch again
>internet
>coffee
>internet
>walk
>coffee
>internet
>walk
6 hrs later
>breakfast

interesting theory

Impressive, very nice.

Cheers man

goodspeed user

Thanks

Put clothes on and go to the gym

(You)

wake up at 6:00
>waste 30 mins because didn't get enough sleep and too tired
>piss
>watch news
>cook
>eat
>cwaffe
>brush teeth
>shit
go 2 skool

Let the dog out, hit the head, put on shorts, 100 push-ups, sprints, feed dog, shower,coffee, read email, work (home or commute). I eat one meal a day after I lift in the late afternoon.

if u have bad breath then floss
then u won't have bad b reath
also v important for teeth anyway

weigh in

Very solid dog. Props

You can do all that in five minutes?

10/10 pup

Would play fetch and give belly rubs

>Wake up 0600
>Take a pis
>Weight myself
>Go to the gym till 0750
( down in the same street, comfy life, 3 min walk)
>Wake up GF
>Pic Related
>drink coffe 0815
>go to work 0830

Admire myself in the mirror, boil some water for tea and brush my teeth.
I usually check the bitcoins at that time.

I notice you hitler-senpai.

>Wake up
>Run 2 mi (15min)
> Shower (20min)
> Read (20 min)
> meditate (10 min)
> Breakfast / Make lunch for the day (20 min)
> Leave for work or school
I love waking up early.

Once you build the habit, its very relaxing and nice to be awake when no one else is. In some houses that may be the only time the house is quite.

Impressive. Very nice

Shitpost on Veeky Forums, check my texts, beat my dick, then go back to sleep

hey I feel pretty good now

Satan, I...

I oil pull before coffee, my teeth have been getting whiter. Just remember to rinse your mouth out a few times and brush with just water and a soft tooth brush after your pull. helps to floss before pulling too.

how common would it be for her to have sex with you in the morning and how long have you been together?

G R I N D T I M E

P R I M E T I M E

>sleep at 5 am
>wake up at 3 pm
R8 my sleeping schedule

8/8 hours. Good job user.

i think you need to go back to school dude

Grab my fiancee, wake her up. Put on music and dance while cooking us breakfast. Followed by yoga a shower and go to work.

jesus fucking christ , how to get thicc legs like these?

What that other guy said and drink more water

Different user but every morning unless she is on her period because she is self-conscious about bleeding on me

do not stretch your back until after at least an hour of being awake and hydrated that guy is trying to get you to snap your shit up. your spine needs to replenish its fluids after a long night of sleeping it can be dangerous to move it around shortly after waking up.