Be me

>be me
>manlet 5'7, 25 years old so not going to grow
>ugly, asymmetrical face (same eyes diffect as connor murphy)
>losing hair

Give me a reason to get fit

To become strong and fit dumbass. Your height will be an advantage because you'll make easy gains. Stop being a beta faggot and start working.

Because then you'd have something going for you. Right now you're a list of cons, throw Something in the pros column

>same eyes as connor murphy
>losing hair

you see kids this is why you dont want high test

all of your test turns into estrogen and you get GAYBOY eyes MANLETISM and WIDE GYNOBOY HIPS

the true chad high test low estrogen is reserved for the top 0.01% who will make it

>tfw no big titted milk dispenser gf

>tfw no big titted guinness dispenser gf

the eyes thing is genetic, it is from birth

also i'm losing hair due to stress, it's a psychosomatic phenomenon, and has nothing to do with test

yea a big portion of your face is from hormones in the womb

oh and interesting on the stress thing dude, are you balding the regular way?

ive been balding since i was young and i wonder if i couldve stopped it xd

>tfw she also has the same eyes defect, but she compensates it with big tits

its not the same as connor murphy, connor murphy just has gay eyes

she has downsyndrome eyes

Post more milkies

He has the same issue
Why do you think most of his photos are from the side and with a focused stare

I can barely see any difference.
No one has a perfectly symmetrical face, chill out OP

oh damn they are spaced too lol

i mean one thing to note from him is that he has gay(upturn) and downsyndrome eyes then lol

I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT!

I JUST WANT A NON-FAT BIG MEGA MILKY TIDDY GF

> are you balding the regular way?
no i have lost some hair on the right side near the ear, when i visited the doctor, he said that it is most likelly due to stress, but if i find the time i would like to have a second opinion

mommy

Yes my little baby boy?
Does little baby want milkies?

she has big tits only because she is fat
this is disgusting

>No one has a perfectly symmetrical face
i notice it because i have the same issue and was bullied at school for it

but at least, he is tall and has a good physique to compensate for it

and he probably fucked more girls than all the people on this board combined

>5'7"

You're 5'6.5", stop rounding up manlet

holy shit this made me gag
fucking disgusting

almost made me cum

gay

never gonna make it, sad

blerrrrgh

>Your height will be an advantage because you'll make easy gains
Is it true though?

fuck off with that nigress

faggy bump

>tfw she's not your wife

Gross.

right. i feel like you can hear that obnoxious tone in her voice and you can smell her just by looking at that.

why not?
Just be confident brah

If you're not a virgin, stay alive. If you are, don't bother.

i'm not
the issue is that i don't know if getting fit is worth the effort (considering my looks)
am i going to get higher quality pussy after getting fit?

She got disgusting fat.

Didn't she support CTR hilly? Guess she horfed down some briars or swan ice cream

WHO

Yes. Yes it is. Your gains will come faster than a lanky man, and your physique will reflect your gains MUCH faster than a lanky man.

Would you rather look like an fat child or a short, but stocky man?

but as a manlet, even if you are fit, nobody is going to be miring you (women don't care unless you are above 6 feet)

Everyone has an asymmetrical face.

But hey, in other news, you ever feel the heat coming from your asscrack while you're taking a shit and then you wonder what it would be like to release that heat into scat fetishist's mouth.

Like you get to poop on someone who is turned on by it and still get to get your dick sucked or something. Like two of the best birds knocked out by 1 stone.

What's her name?

How's about you stop being a vain faggot and don't lift for women

Smoosh my face deep between them cheeks as she lets out bellowing braps.

Good lord.

Emily Barry

Who is this titcow? I see her poasted here all the time

I am unironically more handsome than that guy. I need to be less autistic. Also fuck it, I'm drinking coffee, I have no personality without it

>don't lift for women

Why would you lift than?

>Life is all about survival and reproduction, but i'm going to pretend that i don't care about my level of physical attractiveness to the opposite sex and i'm not lifting to maximize my success with women

>tfw i'm above biology

--->

>I'm drinking coffee, I have no personality without it
How does coffee give you a personality

>what is fun
>what is self improvement

>he thinks the approval of others is inside his control
Go read the enchiridion

Fuck pussy man. Being fit has other benefits.

im with you OP

>25 years old
>5'9", 135 lbs, size 10 shoe
>ugly, asymmetrical face with horrible features (big eyes and nose, thick dark eyebrows, grow shit facial hair, jewfro hair, large misshapen uneven pointy elf ears (glasses are literally crooked on my face))
>been teased/insulted for my ugliness my whole life
>supposed to somehow get motivation to lift when even doing all that i would still have no success with women or people in general, and even if they did start coming to me, a life of solitude and autism would drive them away anyway

>thick dark eyebrows
not a ugly feature

it depends

>Being fit has other benefits.
examples?

ID?

that's a fucking unibrow

Just me and my mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout She asked if I was down ?for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are sore... More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store! She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~

Improved strength, stamina, speed, discipline, mobility, hygiene, posture, sleep, mood, awareness, and knowledge of anatomy and nutrition.
It's fun.

Stimulants baby. Also it's probably more dependence than anything else at this point, I've been caffeinated all day for 10yrs and it was 18-28, kind of a big time developmentally. W/e, tastes great and full of antioxidants, I can ride this out til I die.
Thanx

>tfw no big tiddy oni gf with cinnamon whiskey tiddy juice

>Give me a reason to get fit
NO, I WON'T. If you can't find your own internal motivation then you're DOOMED and shouldn't even bother.

"Looking for motivation from others" is just another flavor of ATTENTION WHORING. As soon as the external motivation dries up, you will QUIT and then go looking for more 'motivation'.

MAN THE FUCK UP or GET THE FUCK OUT. Simple as that, you faggot.

Elio has legend tier eyebrows

italian fag detected

Just get fit, shave your head. No one knows you're balding if you're already not having any hair.

>Improved strength, stamina, speed, discipline, mobility, hygiene, posture, sleep, mood, awareness, and knowledge of anatomy and nutrition.
>It's fun.
Sounds good
What is your routine?

>No one knows you're balding if you're already not having any hair.
kek absolute genius

>Give me a reason to get fit
You just listed all of them? What kind of fucking question is this.

>>been teased/insulted for my ugliness my whole life
so that you can beat the crap out of people that bullied you, and defend your self

>Veeky Forums has started cowtit posting all on its own.
I'm proud of you guys.
The reason to lift is to hold up all the big breasts in the world.

u gun hav gud body

Because it is better to be good at moving heavy objects than it is to not.
It is also good to be able to run far, quickly.

for her

>Tfw overdosed on the confidence pill and became a smug bastard with too high standards
At least I can talk to people now

>9'10
>1296
fuck

As a fellow manlet you just gave yourself 3 good reasons to lift, if you are all those things why would you give yourself 4 crosses by being skinny as well. At least if you're an ugly balding manlet you're going to be strong and jacked as fuck. Don't put yourself down OP. You can and will make it, we all will.

Explain?

So do you have alopecia too? I lost half my fucking hairline bc of it. It fucking sucks, I don't go anywhere without a hat or take pictures bc of it nowadays.

user beware that wearing hats for prolonged periods of time can lead to hair loss

also in my case is due to anxiety and stress, so the doctor told me that if i keep in check those issue, the hair is eventually going to grow back (at least that is what he said, really hope so)

Because it's the only thing you CAN do. You can't change your height or face, so change the fucking things you can. Imagine I told you that I could give you the magical ability to change your height. I can't do that, I bet you'd destroy me to get it, but it just doesn't exist.

Well the magical ability to get buff DOES EXIST. Except I don't have it. You have it, you lucky cunt. You have to DESTROY YOURSELF to get it. You have to destroy the the person that says you don't want to get up at 7am to do pushups and prepare a big breakfast before work. You have to destroy the little cunt that says you deserve to skip the gym this one time and eat icecream. He's the one that says you're "not making any progress" after a month of going to the gym. Don't listen to him.

Accept your flaws. They're still flaws, but at the moment they are controlling you. Think how stupid that fucking sounds, user. Your hairline is deciding whether or not you have a six pack. Don't fucking let it.

This is the end of my retarded ramblings where I say I believe in you. Fuck me, I don't know anything. Believe in yourself you bastard.

oni are the only /fit-approved waifus, everything else is babby

thanks anons

Also

>Believe in yourself you bastard.

It's really a great quote

Just be careful user bc I'm almost 100% certain that it was stress and anxiety that set it off for me. It sucks tho bc I buzz my hair now it and since it still grows super thick elsewhere it's really noticeable.

if the balding area is too large, just shave

The genes you currently express are thoes passed on to your offspring, if you are low BF, well disciplined/demostrate good self control and have focus it will be reflected in your sperms. Remember fitness is not strength it is the ability to pass down your genes

To offset those things

I remember reading or hearing about how non-genetic traits can be passed down to your offspring. I mean, if you learn a skill, a certain level of that knowledge may be passed down to your children, even if you aren't in their lives at all.

It's not like, if you learn the piano, your kids will be able to play the piano, or even have increased musical ability- it goes lower than that. They might have a slight increase in motor function, or something on that scale.

I'm not sure where I'm remembering this from, but I'm reasonably certain that it is actually based in genetic research in the last few decades and not just me making shit up.

>look like this

i will never make it