Body language general

Roll up, roll up how’s the chance to test your skills at body language do the test see what you score.
Fit related? It’s all about improvement and just to be safe, are 10kg dumbbells too heave for bicep curls?
Link to test right here
testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3764

huh. bretty gud i guess.

Nice

81. I took it in under 2 minutes & think some of the choices were too close to each other.

Interesting test, thanks. Thought I did poorly because those were tough but got an 85, nice! And 10kg is about as heavy as I'd go, I like to do 60 pounds on the machine but then 12lb hammers just to keep it working while I wait

84 here

Scored 88. Some options were very similar but whatever. And no 10kg aren’t too much for bicep curls

Good work, and thanks I’ll keep the 10kg as the max for them.

Cool and thanks

Pic related, 96/100
Why the fuck am I so autistic and awkward in real life then? It only took me a few minutes too

theres no fucking way im 86 though unless this test is to determine whether youre actually autistic

I got 86 and am most certainly on the spectrum, not sure about the quality of the test

there's a certain level of detachment when you're looking at images of different body language cues, when speaking in person you have to deal with all the extra distractions and self-judgment/percieved judgment of others which fucks up your flow. at least thats what I feel my problem is. 85/100 btw

And btw I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS (autism) as a child

>are 10kg dumbbells too heave for bicep curls?
Is 10kg not very, very light?

I got 68.

Yeah, this is too abstract, reasoning out the person's emotion based on context and the available choices, it's not actually feeling what the person is feeling which happens in real life

78/100
Still a socially inept permasingle.

>Is 10kg not very, very light?
Thatsthejoke.mov

This. Then again, you can't remove context from interpreting body language.
t. 81

I'd like to see what kind of test pol would come up with. There would probably be a blonde getting blacked & then one with the happy merchant.
What emotions would you be able to choose from?

fit would have one where every guy is under 6 feet and the only choice is 'self loathing'

Sheeeit, got 87 despite not being sure about the exact meaning of some of those words (not a native english speaker). I might not be as autistic as I thought.

What's the Iron Scambald up to nowadays?

Got the same score.

I was/somewhat am easily distanced from people because of how easy they are to read. If you quickly can tell when people are lying, when people are being jealous, spiteful, etc. Then most people are just downright unlikeable.

Same, got a 84. This test is really bad, only an absolute retard would fail it

now, how i do improve on this?

Practice, body language books, ect

Chad coming through

Shit, thought it was gonna tell me that I was an autist.

Though now that I think about it, this chimes with my view that I'm good at reading body language, but bad at adapting to it.

Out of the way brainlets

Yeet

Said fairly skilled but no graph so I have no clue. My phone sucks I guess.

got 82. answered as best as i could, some of the images felt like they could be interpreted in many ways. like someones face and body language don't always match how they feel. i guess i have kind of some grasp on this stuff.

Got a 72. I'm not an autist or socially inept. I've always struggled with showing and perceiving emotions. Whatever the fuck causes that.

86, somehow.

Shit test