Lose the weight

>lose the weight
>find out i don't have a pretty face

well at least i'll live longer. alone. that's good, r-right?

Post face post haste

Face is overrated If you want men. 80% go full marriage if a butterface has a good character

>fem
dumb cunt, literally all you have to do is fucking exist and you'll have suitors

>lift
>face looks the fucking same because you already were slim with slight definition from various sports throughout your life and had a chiseled good looking face
>actually look worse because face is bloated from minoxidil that accidentally does nothing for your hair which is getting worse and worse
JUST FUCK MY LIFE INTO TINY PIECES

ok, but please be nice :(
LOL

Roasties get out REEEEEEEEE

OP is that actually your face?
looks fine to me, kinda like my girl

Never understood the deal with septum piercings. My girl has a nose ring and i love it. but septum piercings have to be the most unaesthetic thing ever. I feel like alternative girls get them to try and look different or rebellious but it just makes them all look the same, and ugly.

you’re averageish. not ugly

Doggy style was invented for a reason, you'll be fine, stay fit

>please be nice

"the virgin response"
She's not average, has good features. Just happens to have trashy style.

My chinchilla is better than you OP

I'd fuck you but you probably are s roastie.

if this is actually you then you look fine

This has been posted many times. nice LARP op

>attention whore fishing for compliments 1000/10
gtfo my board
8/10 cutie would bang

that is not you.

a girl that has a piercing is always, always with mental issues that turn her into tirbo slut. they crave attention and approval, which means she gets dicked every 5 minutes.

never, ever met a girl with piercings that had self-respect.

also, that girl is at worse, average. that means any guy would fuck her.

maybe you wont die alone if you stop dressing like an sk8er boy from 2006

I actually didn't post the thread, just wanted to derail this fag chit.

can you derail with more goth emo chicks

Where do you live, want to date?

looks like a hijab

why not just shave and wax your scalp? Depending on your facial structure, it could either do you real good, or you'll look like a faggot on chemo

perfection

lmao you know you look good you fucking whore you're just asking for attention gtfo

Mavis is cute af

See ya l8er boi

Lose the hog ring and dress like a woman and you'll be 7/10 easy

Fyi you don't have to lose weight to find that out. If you have a pretty face, it'll still be there even when you're fat, albeit not as nice as if you were fit. I still remember a popular druggie slut in high school telling me out of nowhere "you're face might be pretty, but you're still fat" at a bus stop for no reason. Jokes on her, I got fit and kept the face

Your bad make up job and creeper pose screams insecurity. Stop trying to hide your ugly