SERIOUSLY FUCK ZINC SUPPLEMENTS HOLY FUCK

>Be me
>ZMA arrives
>feelsgoodman.tiff
>Fell for the recovery meme but whatever
>As bed time approaches I pop some ~60 mins before actually sleeping.
>I had eaten something light about 2 hours ago, was anxious about stomach upsetting since I read a lot about that.
>Felt something like a knot in my stomach but it was nowhere near unbearable like some forums post suggested.
>Some metallic tase in my mouth, like chewing pennies. Nothing serious again.
>Heart rate a bit higher than resting.
>Finally sleep.
>Suddenly my mother appears.
>Oh god I can remember everything...
>She was legit being BLACKED. Gangbang and what not.
>Stitched pictures of tits and asses, glued to my mothers face (thanks high test threads).
>Absolutely disgusting.png
>At least at some scenes I was lucky enough that there were BLACK BARS ON THE DICKS (thanks for that cbt threads).
>How long will this go on??
>Finally wake up in the morning, remember everything. Feel sick to my stomach.
>Never again
>Jk, I hope it'll get better.

Also, general dreams thread, go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFvSMczBcdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>going to sleep last night
>sleep on my back because im a man
>have a dream that im laying in bed and some gremlin-looking soyboy thing is trying to suck/eat my dick
>can't move my body fast enough to stop him
>feels like my arms are moving through thick molasses
>will myself awake to get out of it

wtf man

Dosage?

>Been months since I've seen her
>More or less over her
>Barely even think of her anymore
>Dream that shes with me and telling me she misses me
>Dream that we go on a date again in the city
>Dream that we're holding hands as we walk home
>Wake up

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY

OP here, 30mg.

Could be sleep paralysis man, I had it happen once and it was not a good feeling.

sorta hazy but
>be me dreaming
>around in a school wandering around
>come across a room with a bunch of girls in it
>they all look like pic related
>find a redhead girl with cute freckles and claim her as mine
>she is perfect
>wake up
realise im alone and will never ever get a girl like that

Dreams are just combinations of what you experience and think about on a daily basis. Basically, Veeky Forums is turning your brain into rotting garbage; nice job.

I mean, i've had sleep paralysis before but this was definitely a dream. Just curious about what the "not being able to move" thing means. It's my number one dream affliction.

this is the worst, i've been there before and it's always hell when you wake up

Anons, why do I always dream of the apocalypse? Specifically being wiped out by tsunamis.

does it actually happen or do you wake up/change dreams before the wave actually hits?

I presume it's representative of some great stress bearing down on you

Very frequently the wave does hit, though not always. Tends to hurt but I don't usually die.

When I google around it's usually about stress, yeah, just wish that my subconscious could express that in more varied ways, gotten more and more scared of the ocean because of it which sucks because I've always loved the beach and swimming.

breh take your zinc with breakfast in the morning, problem solved

>had a dream where my entire family was tortured in front of me
>my turn
>woke up with a giant cramp in my thigh
Wtf

>Take ZMA nearly every evening for a year
>Sleep well and deeply because I'm not an anxious frailminded millenial

Atleast you kids are too beta to do drugs

Part 1: Came home from work, about 6PM. Fell asleep.
>Dream is about adopting small black puppy
>I absolutely love it
>Wake up around 10 PM

I'm sleepy as shit but I spend some time on my pc and finally go back to sleep at 1AM

>As I'm falling asleep I remember that I forgot to feed the puppy
>Total dread. Fucking hell, why did I adopt him, I was never good at remembering things. An innocent animal starves because I'm a shit person.
>Remember that the dog was in my dream
>Wake up, heart racing. Total darkness. I'm still not convinced so I lean from the bed and call out loud for the puppy.
>Seconds of silence
>Then sound of paws approaching and warmth as the puppy jumps on me
>Fuck. The puppy was real. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
>Wake up again
>It's 4AM

Basically I fell asleep and then dreamed about falling asleep and then had to wake up twice because I'm so ashamed of my own incompetence.

apocalypse dreams are about stress and change.

I get them all the time, during periods where I have to figure out something large in my life. I've been nuked 5 or 6 times in my dreams.

this happens for me but instead of apocalypse dreams meaning change, its always my teeth falling out in weird ways. I don't understand it at all but I know whenever I get them that something is up.

primal fear. Losing your teeth for the vast majority of human existence would have been a death sentence.

I'm having sick dreams lately taking magnesium before bed, can't tell you what they are cause don't remember, but some crazy dreams for sure.

I don't know what people are talking about when they say Zinc makes them sick. I take 100mg daily and have never felt anything.

That wasn't a dream. You were dreaming with your eyes open. Its called sleep paralysis and is the source of the term "Nightmare". Mare meaning demon and Night meaning night. This happened to me for 6 months and I was convinced I was getting abducted by aliens. Then I changed my diet and starting sleeping with ear plugs in and it all went away. For some reason when this happens people almost always see creepy little dark figures around them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFvSMczBcdY

>watch the movie brothers before going to bed
>bae natalie portman stars in it
>some sexual scenes in it
>damn natalie is fucking sexy
>movie ends
>fall asleep
>dream about natalie
>i am a hotel with or something
>drag her into a room
>rape the shit out of her
>wake up
>penis is hard as rock
>feels like im peeing myself
>wet dream

10/10 would rape natalie portman again

I dreamet i was a joocie spy like james bond and i fucked some thots from highschool
I had a beard and looked like 250lbs shredded shit was awesome

literally happened to me today
see her in class every day
fucked her last year, fell in love, messed it up
she told me she wants to try again after school is done
this dream of us in love today
i wake up
i don't want to wake up

I don't have dreams. I smoke weed.

How do I fix? I want to dream.

>>i am a hotel with or something
>i am in a hotel with her or something

is that a freudian slip? is that you dale?!

iktf

fuck FUCK

quit jazz cabbage nerd

Freud sez teeth falling out = impotence

lmao breh thats legit sleep paralysis, i had it a few times until the last when i managed to get my arms up and punch the shit out of the goblin fuck that sat on my chest.
never got my dick sucked tho, those cunts were legit after me but after that goblin got its shit wrecked it stop happening.
if it happens again say hi to them for me please, fucking cunts.

Quit weed for a couple of weeks. You'll have weird dreams for a bit.

jebus that's some dreamception

Is it a dream general?
>sleep
>have some shitty dream
>suddenly realize I'm dreaming
>Ah fuck yes, run to the nearest hot female while unzipping dick
>Dream is fading away the moment I'm about to plough the wench
Every fucking time, I cannot into lucid dreaming anymore

>go to Metallica concert in dingy low-ceiling venue
>it's awesome
>bathroom nasty and full of naked guys walking around with huge erections
>there's a turd in the urinal
>but the turd is a dick
>wtf, back to concert
>James Hetfield asks me to fill in on bass for upcoming shows
>hell yeah.jpg
>go to Arnold Schwarzenegger's house to pick out a bass
>he has a beautiful collection
>but the strings are all floppy pink shoelaces
>this won't work at all
>realize I'm missing a shoe
>James Hetfield shows up with Santa sack of shoes people lost at the concert
>look through it
>find mine
>thanks James
THE END

>abducted by aliens
Literally the first thing I thought when it happened to me too

Who is this? Google does not help

Perfect Japanese buttgirl. I do not know her name :'(

>40 mg of zinc a day
>3mg of melatonin before bed.
>In bed
>snoozing like usual
>dream of frolicking through a world made of colorful candies
>wonderful
>suddenly my consciousness is ripped from this great world and I am once again trapped in my body of flesh
>choking on my own saliva
>Struggling to breath
>ready to leave this body again but this time for good
>Finally compose myself after coughing hysterically
>can't fall back asleep for the rest of the night
>think about how I almost choked myself with my own mind

Am I missing out by not dreaming as far as mental or physical gains? Are spiritual gains real?

>experimenting with lucid dreaming (can only do it when I'm in a dry spell from weed)
>Pretty good at controlling dreams when I realize
>Become lucid, realize I'm on my room
>Smile, and say out loud "[gf from highschool is here]"
>Turn around and there she is, naked and in vivid detail (she's a gymnast and I have a good idea of her body from seeing her in spandex onsies)
>She smiles this hearthrobbing smirk and walks towards me
>Kiss passionately and we fall onto my bed
>Only thing I remember after that is being balls deep in her sweet tight pussy as her smooth bronze legs are wrapped around my back, dragging me in
>Climax at the same time, best nut I've ever felt (I felt every spurt, it was 14 thick spurts)
>Wake up, boxers are TOTALLY DRENCHED (was sleeping on my stomach and somehow my dick shot jizz so strong it covered my balls, asshole, bed, front, stomach, everything)
>Had to change clothes and sheets at 3 in the morning
Worth it.

Zinc dreaming is legit

Whats the mechanism behind zinc that makes you have fucked up dreams

Being on 10-20mg I've not felt anything. I do take my zinc in the mornings/afternoons, maybe that affects it

>t. Dreamlet
Ive smoked weed everyday for years and I have vivid dreams every night.

could be desu even tho freud is a meme. its usually stuff that ive tried to ignore but are still an issue

> Specifically being wiped out by tsunamis.
water symbolizes the vagina, or so I'm told
Something something your mother, probably tried to abort you

Yes. Take zinc magnesium and melatonin before bed and you'll look forward to going to bed

They need to drop acid.

Take it in the afternoon and also take it at night right after your last meal of the day

pretty sure it's the b6 that makes you dream, the zinc is more in there for testosterone boosting effects (if deficient) and the magnesium is to make you sleepy

I get my zinc only through multi-pills containing all sorts of stuff, with 10mg zinc per pill. So going over 20mg probably won't happen, but I'll try to space the pills out

>be working at a desk in (hospital?) basement
>some family walks up to check out
>last girl asks if I want to shower with her
>hell yes
>we're in the shower, she's looking down so her giant forehead takes the place of her face and it freaks me out cause she looks like an ayy
>tell her and we laugh about it
>girl in the next stall starts talking about her boyfriend
>wake up
>wtf the girl I was with kinda looked like my cousin

>write a script for a movie
>it was fucking good
>wake up and forget it immediately

does melatonin have any bad effects? also how much mg should i take?

anyone here good at lucid dreaming? i can't seem to do it, any methods?

This has only happened to me once.
I was in a city, a big city, we were near each other but hardly spoke. We both went off, and then I tried to find her, I ran through the city just seeing some of her hair as she turned a corner, or her coat tail, I never caught up to her and eventually woke up.
It was beautiful, I actually woke up with tears on my pillow and running down my face, I never saw her again in a dream or irl, she had moved prior to our break.

Believe it or not but i dreamt about shit yesterday. Shit shit shit everywhere. A fecal matter nightmare. With peanuts.

Nigger, I dreamed about crocodiles eating me alive and getting my eyes picked out by crows. Honestly I never think about crows and crocodiles.

I thought I was the only one.
> on Day 20 NoFap
> Take ZMA
> Sleep.jpg
> 2 seconds later I’m fucking my dogs
> Afterwards go to all you can eat sushi buffet
> Wake up in drool
I’m gonna make it right guys?

>be small child years ago, maybe 4-5
>have dream where I'm in an olympic sized swimming pool with the lane dividers removed
>no other person there, but there is a killer whale in the pool
>It starts swimming towards me, know that it's going to eat me
>I try swimming away but there's no ladder (maybe I'm a fucking Sim)
>Superman flies in and picks me up out of the pool
>except Superman has my mother's face

My mum probably saved me from a dog or something shortly before, and then manifested as superman, but I don't really remember the irl influences.

>user, it was definitely Oedipal in some way
N-no it wasn't. SHUT UP.

>superman with mother's face
>not oedipal
pls

dude this literally brought a tear to my eye

Are you saying that he is gay for his mom?

thats weird. It was just so odd because it was so realistic and exactly where i fell asleep at

but it wasnt like a dark shadowy figure or anything like sleep paralysis usually is. It was definitely flesh colored and human shaped, just hunched over with it's mouth going towards my dick

wasn't really wanting to find out what would happen if i let it continue

0.3 mg

No, not 3 mg. 0.3 mg. More may leave you feeling groggy in the morning. And you should take it only when you need to reset your sleep schedule.

I take a multi that has zinc then I take my zinc oratate twice throughout the rest of the day after meals

Fuck, dreams are so interesting and weird.

You're always having dreams if you're getting proper sleep, chances are you just don't remember them.

Lmao, when I was a little kid I used to have these nightmares where I had to wake myself up from.
Waa incredibly hard to get out of actually.
But it was a legit nightmare, nothing else. Was lying on a bed/sofa and some creepy black creature was behind me coming towards my back.
It always triggered this very weird feeling in my back, much like when someone nibbles on your ear. Can still trigger that feeling

I take 3mg and have had zero side effects and it has helped me greatly in falling asleep faster and having a more restful slumber. Fee energized when I wake up.

You don't need to listen to this completely. 0.3mg will help but there is no harm in going up to 3mg. But I guess it might vary from person to person.

Write down your dreams right after waking up. Do it every night and keep a journal bed side

>tfw when I dream about my dog who died a few years ago ;_;

What is it called when you have sleep paralysis but you can move? Every few months I'll have it. Last one I had I felt my body pulsating, then stopped, then heard shuffling at the foot of my bed and felt a "presence". Decided to open my eyes and look, and there was this..humanoid type creature you would see out of silent hill. Hunched over, small head, large and deformed body. I saw it and said fuck it, I'm gonna try to talk to it, even though I was terrified that in the off chance it was real, trying to communicate with it would only end up with me dying. But anyway I sat upright quickly, pointed my hand out at it, and said "hey who the fuck are you?" Then it quickly turned its head towards me, and I thought "oh fuck it's real" and backed up immediately towards my headboard. It started to quickly walk around my bed, from the foot of it, to where I was, but as it did it started fading and blending into the background of my room, until by the time it reached me it was gone.

Would that be just a waking dream since I could move? I've always kept my eyes shut during these types of experiences because while I hear and feel things, Im usually too scared to open my eyes, but I've never been unable to move during these experiences.

They are hallucinations. If it happens again just confidently walk through it like you have big balls and it'll disappear. Don't be a pussy letting your mind bully you like that.

> in large circular building
> empty room
> other people with me, dressed in army pt gear (the fuck, non mil-fag)
> circle of men in middle of room holding what i thought was high jump poles
> shocked to find they are pikes
> pikes are lowered into porcupine formation
> have sudden urge to run round them with the group
> when running round the circle of pikes start to move towards the wall
> all starting to hem us in against the wall
> two strike me with force on upper right pec and lower left thigh
> look down and realise I’ve been lifted off the floor and been pinned against the wall
> wake up with immense pain in both areas immediately after

The only dream I can vividly remember.

What did the phalanx mean by this?

>be me
>smoke weed since 15
>21 now
>havent dreamt in six years
>decide to quit smoking
>dreams come back
>remeber them all in vivid detail
>memory and mood improve
When did you realize weed is the biggest gains goblin

I smoke weed everyday. I dream every night and have great memory and mood. Stop letting a plant control you so much. You evolved to be smarter than plants so act like it.

I think that's a lucid dream. Were you awake when you were moving, or did you wake up afterwards and only move in your dream?

I think it would be really interesting if you can control your actions (i.e. a lucid dream), to confront the creature and like, try to befriend it or talk to it. I mean, if it's going to eat or harm you, it's going to do it whether you stay still or reach out to shake its hand. Maybe instead of waiting for it to do something freakish, YOU do the freakish thing (ask him how he's doing or does he want a cup of coffee) and maybe the entity will recoil in fear at your unexpected behaviour instead of the other way around.

meant for

Wrong
My friends grandpa has no teeth and he just gums his food
He's able to eat just about anything

>what is modern medicine?

Most likely you were cramping or sore and it was projected into the dream

Confronting it seems like an interesting idea but I doubt you could have any conversation. By the time user is calm enough to ask if the figure wants coffee then the hallucination will disappear.

>Be Muttshart
>Dream about (((blacked)))

ZMA gives me nuke dreams too lol

Keep telling yourself that
Smoking every once in a while is fine but you have a problem if you toke every day
>letting a plant control your life

>has no teeth
>never visited hospital or dentist for said issue
Must modern medicine huh?

>take zinc supplement
>already enough zinc in diet apparently
>get sick and puke a week's worth of zinc pills at once

>Smoking every once in a while is fine but you have a problem if you toke every day
>you have a problem
Where? Where is the negative? Smoking weed every day doesn't mean it controls my life in the same way eating food every day doesn't control my life. I don't have memory problems or any problems in cognition. I dream every night. I have a satisfactory social life where I may or may not smoke weed with friends. Where is the supposed negative?

You don't understand. Losing teeth in the past used to be an issue of infection. Modern medicine fixes that issue; thus we have people like your grandpa walking around with no teeth.

>take first zinc supp yestterrday
>take my melatonin as usual
>dream is black, quiter literally being consumed by something, it's cutting into my arms
>everything is dark, the room is shaking
>my blood was black, dark figures around me

It reminded me of that movie Pulse, was super scared of it when I was younger. It might have been sleep paralysis, which is always relatively scary

i had some fucked up dreams lately, and they are not as common as i used to have but

>be me 25 kissless virgin
>family finds out im almost 30 and no women in sight
>they set up wedding with some girl
>shes a thick braphog that is legit happy that she will be marrying someone like me
>shes waiting for me to come like im a bride
>i run away tho, want to talk her family out of this somehow
>tell her its not her fault, its mine, i dont want to marry someone i dont love
>dream ends

I dont know what to think this.
It was so fucking vivid tho

Demons are real, man.

Popped two zincs last night and dreamed that I got to meet the bloatlord (who had a terrible sunburn). I asked to take a picture with him and he refused, but took pictures with everyone else who asked.

While I personally support weed, saying it does not worsen your memory is a lie. Obviously, there are outliers to this, but in general weed will affect your short term memory which then affects your long term memory and the capability to produce memories. Weed enhances memories made before being intoxicated, but it definitely affects your memory.

You pretty much stated yourself why the dream happened. Your unconsciously very scared of never meeting the one and that you will have to "settle" or be forced to settle. It's stressing your brain out, and while you can force yourself not to think of it in the day time, your brain on dreams lets loose. Think of it as a way of it to try and let go.

Ever had a dream where you're being chased? Most of the time that means you're stressed out.

> watch Kimi no na wa
> cry

I woke up to take a piss, went back to bed, and after a few min is when I started feeling the pulsating. At no point did I lose consciousness and fall asleep.

So I assume part of my brain was still asleep and part still awake.

>Obviously, there are outliers to this
Maybe that's me, but I am convinced anyone could retain a good memory and cognition smoking weed everyday if they live a healthy and mindful lifestyle; eating clean with regular exercise.

>nofap day 6
>go to sleep with a boner
>fall asleep in half an hour
>suddenly reach for my undies
>reach for my already hard peepee
>jerk it off like crazy
>Cum in 3 minutes
>5 secs later do the exact same thing
>do this for a total of 4 times
>near the end I jerk my flaccid dick and still cum
>wake the fuck up
>covered in sweat
>check pyjamas
>clean except sweaty
>continue nofap for 5 more hrs
>lose in the night of day 7

It was very vivid and I remembered everything. I kinda wanted to die after seeing that since I saw myself jerking off in third person
>n-no homo

My most fucked up dream was very recent, I've had hundreds of sleep paralysis experiences since i was a child, and I've gotten a bit used to them, however it seems the level of realism occasionally transfers to actual dreams. Here goes:

>In my room
>Hear slight cracking noise in corner
>Go to check
>Its coming from behind the Christmas Tree
>See tree lights unplugged
>Take the cord and plug it in
>Hear electrical noise, feel burning on my fingers and jolt of electricity going through my body, all this in a split second
>Realize I'm getting electrocuted
>Literally feel my heart stop pumping feels like a void in my chest that keeps sinking
>Drop on the ground
>Completely motionless and asphyxiating as my lungs no longer work
>Feel all my blood pool down to my back and lower body parts as heart stops pumping
>Freak out
>Woke up gasping and couldn't breath for what seems like a good 5 seconds, honestly felt like my heart still hadn't started

I almost shat myself that morning, the intensely realistic feeling of my heart having stopped continued after I awoke, shit was freaky.