Why are girls such shit at upper body lifts?

Why are girls such shit at upper body lifts?

>2.5 lbs
Is it just me or does that look more like 25 lbs

Meanwhile they can put up > 2pl8 in squats and deads

But did she count the clamp?

It’s 2.5, the perspective is kind of skewed

motivation i guess. they want a big ass. so they lift hard to get a big ass.
Men want a big upper body. so they lift harder at upper body exercizes

why do people use clips/clamps on any lift that isn't a pull lift

What does this look like to you ?

Because they don't have a Y chromosome.

450 pounds of course

Because i really want a gf that can bench 200lbs

Who doesn’t?

I've never seen clips like that.

my gym got them a few months ago, i only use the metal clips tho bcuz i have the 'tism

I'm more pissed off by the unnecessary use of the clips, your 2,5lbs are not going anywhere god fucking damnit.

Thats some nice as fuck equipment man

Im forced to squat in the ebin crossfit cage with moms doing TRX shit all around and with safeties i bought myself

Im also 100% sure the barbells there dont weight 20kg but the cunts wont buy a scale so ill never know
And they have non standard weird fucking plates FUCK my life

Remember to like and leave a (You) down below

really efficient tbqh

never use em though

>LMAO 50 lbs
>using clips
gym thots are dumber than pajeet it seems.

clips for sick forearm gainz

tfw the holes in your gyms plates are too big for the bar

tfw holes in your life are too big for gf to ever fill

I want a gf who can The Press™ 1pl8

Funny thing is the clips probably weigh more than the plates. What's the fucking point.

Women are lower body dominate. It's not uncommon to see women overpower men in the lower body. Your question just seems like a lack of knowledge about the basic biology of males and females

My gym is like that. Just use it as motivation cuz all I get is ‘mires when I’m stuck around the NYRs doing the Rugrat programs the trainers give them.

Its uncommon as fuck to se a woman with a stronger lower body than any lifting man tho

>Who is Jill Mills ?

>It's not uncommon to see women overpower men in the lower body.
>costanzaface.jpg

A world champion powerlifter you FUCKING retard
Compare her to males on her level

Compare the average lifting men and women you see in your gym.

You dense fucking shitcunt

>women overpower men in the lower body
>women overpower men
>ever
Nice meme

>professional meme athlete versus gym-bros
Is this autism?

A woman roided to the gills whos squats/deads are impressive for a highschool aged natty male?

It looks like a pathetic deadlift

What. How would that even be possible.

I used to date a girl who had been lifting for 5 years and squatted 135x5. Every guy I know starts with that shit.

girls have low test

this

>Why do people use clips?

Fixed. If your form is so horrendous that you're lifting the bar so unevenly that plates are at risk of sliding off then you shouldn't be lifting that weight.

I have fitness gear plates. They're nice.

Underrated

My wife has pretty good upper body strength. She can max plates on bench and she only weighs 108 lbs so... I mean not bad

bc the gym employees come tell me to put them on if I leave them off

>not just ignoring them

imagine weights falling off whilst you're OHPing

imagine the horrendous form you'd have to have for the plates to fall off while OHPing. my back hurts thinking about it

Have been pressing for 6+ years without clips and haven't had this happen once.

Grow some fucking balls.

Is that an axle wtf

Ask your girlfriend? kek

>all these people shitting on someone trying to get fit

I bought a set like that off amazon a few deployments back when or gym had no clips. They’re super convinient and come on and off a lot quicker than the regular metal ones. I’ll usually bring them with my Oly lifting shoes for all my big lifts.

>I never do anything approaching my max or any lifts that involve a range of motion beyond my arms coming down to my chest
Wew lad

They don't slide off fully but just from picking up and putting the weight down during a deadlift for example they might move an inch. Which needs to be fixed every time and is a pain in the ass.

Because they're outrageously lazy at training anything but their asses. Don't get me wrong, they could put in a ton of work and still suck at upper body lifts, but not nearly as badly as they generally do.

I would turn around, walk to the front desk and say, "Who do I talk to about cancelling my membership?"

You're at the wrong gym, user.

Back to /pol/ virgin

I'm shit at both but upper body lifts are more fun to me and I'm more motivated with them while lower body lifts feel more like a chore and harder to improve. Other girls I saw in my previous gym did mostly meme exercises and two of them I saw benching were lifting not more than me. Now I go to underground slav gym that blasts techno and I haven't seen any other girl yet. Though dudes don't lift much by Veeky Forums standards.
Overall it's pain to be a womanlet but I decided I will make it no matter how long it takes, you can laugh at me for lifting babyweight but in few years I''ll be stronk and swole :^)

Yes girls suck at lifting, but 1 plate after 5 yrs is not even trying.
A grill I dated started lifting after I dropped her and she got to 2pl8 in less than a year.

lol why do i need a seatbelt bro