Who or what do you lift for?

I lift so that one day I'll be confident enough and look good enough to even try and get a gf like this.

Also I feel like I'm a man in a teenagers body

I lift to battle the inability to feel joy. It sdmetimes helps.

I am getting so fucking sick of these "what do you lift for" threads

for me

hitler

How to I get a gf like this

who is this fluid druid ?

Him

And him

>No homo

legit 10/10

To become the humungus

this

>no homo

Me on the right

J O I
O
I

At least pick best girl.

>

I just grown up with, I haven't had a relationship last more than 6 months and although none of them have ever said it, I know it's my body.

I just want to be happy man, and I don't think I'll really ever be. I don't think I'm going to make it.

I want to be ready when the fire rises

You'll get there eventually, but you have to make social gains too.
I lift for the return of Kings.

I really needed this user, I know little me would be fucking beyond excited with all the shit I've done. Now I just have to keep improving. I can't stop. Thanks, I really mean it.

i wish those pollacks were actually on fire

How do I make social gains? Any books/videos etc you can point me in the right direction?

>become good listener by nodding and ohhahhing
>Use a moment for a witty not too mean joke

Did that for past few years,never missed invitation to a party.

My go-to book for anybody is Meditations, regardless of their problems.
I'm a visual learner, so I try to copy what I see other people doing.
If you can avoid staring at people for too long, just observe how other gym patrons interact with each other.
Don't eavesdrop but do pay attention to their posture, how they change their tone, and how they use their hands.
After that, you just have to try.
You don't get experience by conceptualizing things, you get it by actually doing it.
One of the things I hated most about being on a volleyball team was all the drills we would do instead of playing against each other.
How are you gonna play well against another team if you don't even get to annihilate your own b-team?

I used to do it to prepare myself for the police academy.
But now I do it because I love myself.
And my waifu.

Nico has the tiniest hands ever.
They match her breasts lol.

Her petite hands are very charming.
She's a cute little button.

>Lifting to get girls

This is fine, but lifting on its own is not enough. Think about what women want in a man- money, muscle, wit, etc,etc. They're the exact same thing- power. Women want a powerful man. Muscle means physical power, money means economic power (I can buy food, shelter, medicine, etc), even intelligence is powerful (I know which berries are good to eat and which are bad, or I have the ability to figure something like that out).

Because what the fuck is power? Power is control. Physical power means you can control your own body, and that of your physical environment (I can fight off a tiger or chop down a tree to build shelter). Social power (wit, charm, etc) means you can influence (exert partial control over) other people. I mean, why the fuck do women find musicians, even ugly-looking ones, attractive? Because they have demonstrated their control of something that is very difficult to control (the instrument, their own hands and mind). Ever heard the stories of powerful men that have had sex with hundreds of women, even if they're old and ugly? It's because they have power.

Why do women want you to be in control? Because she wants to control you (if you're in control of everything, and she controls you, she's in control of everything). She wants to "tame" you. That's why women go after bad boys (they want to control the thing that can't be controlled by his parents or school or government). It's why serial killers can get love letters- what's more powerful than control over life or death, especially multiple times? (also why doctors are attractive).

The trick is to "let" them be in control. Voluntarily relinquishing power means you're so in control that you don't even have to be "in control" anymore.

this