What is a realistic progress in 1 year of lifting without roiding?

What is a realistic progress in 1 year of lifting without roiding?
Pic related

Also post pics of your progress

>without roiding
you mean pic not related

It's all just lighting and angles bro.

i posted that pic as an example of roided result

that is why i'm asking what would be the natty result

this is a real picture dumbass

>i posted that pic as an example of roided result
nowhere near the natty limit, and its possible with muscle memory, if you lifted for 5 years and you decide it'd be good to fast for 2 months with vitamins, and bulk pu in one year

75%+ possibility of being natty

this is my progress after two years, I feel like I should have made much more and get disheartened when I see people who have made more progress in half the time

this is what u get when u follow shit routines and have a shit diet

user, I...

>beta chin
>balding hairline
>same pants after 2 years
>seems like a mom's house

sorry but not all of us are going to make it. Natural selection does it's job and low test soyboys have to settle with leftovers. Nothing personal, kid, it's just evolution.

stats?

if you're an adult with great genetics the absolute max is probably 30lbs of lean muscle
but that assumes you have great nutrition, form, programming knowledge, etc from day 1 which most DYELs obviously don't
realistic progress with average genes is probably more like 15 lbs of LBM for adults
more if you're a kid though.

literally zero gains my man, you're just standing at a slightly different angle...did you not notice that whatever you're doing is probably not working like 6 months in?

>same pants after 2 years

>re-using pants like a commoner
>progressing so slowly you don't need new pants after every workout session

WEW nice lad you grew some chest hair. Routine?

you should look way better after two fucking years. your not working hard enough and your lying to yourself if you think you are.

1 year of lifting natty at 6’4
Went from 160 -> 205, I’m on my phone so I can only post after pic right now

Is this even possible with the perfect cycles?

post your body.

my routine was total garbage for a year and a half and I've only recently sorted it out. My diet is decent though, I'm eating 150-200g of protien a day and ive gained about 2 stone in weight.

A
3x5 Squats
5x5 Bench Press // OHP (alternate)
2x5, 1x5+ Deadlifts
Incline DB press 3x10
Weighted pull ups 5x5
Hanging leg raises 3x15
Tricep extensions 3x8

B
3x5 Squats
5x5 Bench Press // OHP (alternate)
5x5 Rows
Incline DB press 3x10
Weighted Dips 5x5
Bicep curls 3x8
Cable Crunches 3x15

Is my current routine

I bench 2pl8 and squat 3pl8, almost at 1pl8 for my ohp. My deadlift is lagging behind at 2.5pl8

no, I didn't really think about it until I started browsing fit a couple of months ago
yeah, I know

>get his socks off and make us believe that there is a 2 years gap

This is progress done right
This isn't

>doing a fullbody routine with squats every session 2 years into lifting
>seems like some random mixture of SS, SL, Greyskull and accesories from some brosplit

Senpai you're not supposed to make up your own routine if you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.

maybe, probably not with normal beginner cycles (test only)

Fuck these other idiots, I can almost guarantee your bigger than them. That’s Damn fine progress for two years bud, keep at it

20kgs of LBM is feasable on gear, but he looks more like 60kg on the first pic not 72kg

What do you mean by realistic? Studies have shown there is a 4x or more difference between the easy and hard gainers. Those at the very bottom sometimes see virtually no muscle mass gains at all.

Your lifts are fine, I’d focus in on your deadlift and then switch to an intermediate routine or some Omar nattyclam free routine stuff like infinite offseason or one of his hypertrophy things

>t.reddit

To be exact this is 16 months of progress. Complete dietary autism though, and I missed maybe 5 days total of working out in said time frame.

thanks, I appreciate that. I know I'm much stronger than I used to be and I've sorted out my posture at least.
At least I've managed to accomplish something, thanks for the advice

> 13 months of lifting
> 165 lbs to 190 lbs
> 6'2

Fuck off and post your picture faggot what do you expect people to look like, terrom beckham after two years?

You’re a chubby bunny kylo poo in the loo

Imagine that guy, with about 15 more lb on him, quarter of that being muscle

Why are you wearing granny panties mutt boy?

I know these are flattering angles but honestly you look good routine and stats?

Not bad, what's your routine?

You need to cut.

>What is a realistic progress in 1 year of lifting without roiding?
check out every single cbt in the past year you dumb faggot

>realistic progress in 1 year of lifting without roiding
still looking like you never lifted before

In the vein of honest expectations here is me at this moment, in bad lighting, zero pump, and shitty laptop camera.

My stats are 1/2/2.5/3.5, I hit these every week.

My routine is the following
>Chest, front and side delts
>Back, post delts
>legs
>arms
>rest
>shoulders
>rest

I begin each workout with a 5x5 major compound where I hit the stats I mentioned above, then I do 6 more exercises for hypertrophy. I can go into more detail if anyone is interested.

6 years lifting still afraid to take my shirt off crew

Sounds pretty good you look like a gymnast bro I’m mirin that’s just about the same split I’m doing

what would be the best program for an absolute skinny fat dyel?

It's not even a "roided result." It's a fucking different person you idiot

God bruh I'm so sorry you wasted two years for nothing. What was your old routine?

How did you manage to completely avoid training your arms

So you only work each compound movement once a week?

If you’re totally new I’d say full body with some arms and rear delt work thrown in
Really focus on compounds think like 10-15 sets per workout excluding the arms and rear delt stuff
Focus on linear progression until you can’t anymore then start working with prilepins table or move to an intermediate strength program but don’t neglect your arms, rear delts, or abs I can’t emphasize this enough lol

Thanks bro, I used to be a competitive athlete back on my teens before I let myself go in the first years of college, so that might explain the gymnast like features. And as for the split, I've tried PPL/regular bro split/UpperLower and a few months back I sat down and came up with my current split, which so far has giving me the best results aesthetically speaking.

Post pic

>almost at 1pl8 for my ohp
I've been on SS for 2.5 months and I already can do 1pl8 Ohp for 5 reps...

I have a week A and week B which I alternate, so it goes like this

>Chest day: Incline BP or BP
>Back day: Deadlift or heavy weighted pullups
>Leg day: back or front squat
>Arms day: Close grip BP or heavy weighted chinups
>Shoulders day: OHP or behind the neck press

so mostly yes each compound once a week, but there are some weeks where it aligns so I do bench twice, or a pull up type movement twice.

you look great, that's silly

Nah, we're not interested. 2.5pl8 squat after 1+ year is absolutely pathetic

Brother, your routine is unholy abomination
>my anxiety rise when i look at it
Pls user take one good routine and stick with it

any basic full body routine is fine, pay a lot more attention to proper fucking nutrition than DYELs here who think bowl of oatz + scoop of protein powder + instant ramen noodles + mom's chicken tendies for dinner = I'm sure that's enough calories because I drink milk too

It was basically doing chest, back and legs one day then shoulders, arms and core the other. I did squats and bench, but they were the only compound lifts and everything else was either accessories with dumbells or machines
I got this routine after asking in a routine thread for advice. What's your routine?

T-thanks
Y-you too
I know you’re just being a bully but that’s actually really good
You stronk dude

GSLP

Warm-up: chin-ups and pull-ups

AxBxCxx

A
2x5, 1x5+ Pendlay Row
2x5, 1x5+ Bench / OHP (alternate)
2x5, 1x5+ Squat
2x5, 1x5+ Incline DB Bench
3x10 DB Supinating Curls / DB Hammer Curls (alternate)
3x10 Leg Raises

B
3x10 Dips
1x5+ Diddly
3x10 Leg Raises

C
2x5, 1x5+ Pendlay Row
2x5, 1x5+ Squat
2x5, 1x5+ Incline DB Bench
3x10 Leg Raises

What I don’t get is, people say 2.5 is trash after just one year, but I go to several gyms and never really see people squat over that. The only person I’ve seen rep 3 plates is this one gym bro I’m friends with I’ve seen One person squat a little over 4 plates and that’s the heaviest I’ve ever seen in person

>calls them a,b,c
>a and c are the same
lmao fucking retard

That seems decent, it's not too dissimilar from what I'm doing already

because the squat is the easiest exercise to cheat and quarter repping 2.5 is not difficult. most people probably don't even lie about it on purpose they just have shit form and are too stubborn deload to do it properly with less weight because a chinese cartoon forum would make fun of them when posting their stats

Misc pls go

Most people on Veeky Forums were fat when they started lifting. Lot easier to get to 3pl8 cutting from 240 lbs than from starting as a reasonably fit person.

You do two working sets, then one amrap with the same weight?
Why so little volume?
Why would your B day start with high rep dips, if you're going to go into bench right after?
Why do you put your biggest lifts right before your accessories when you're already tired?

The guy you were replying to has probably the worst routine I've ever seen, but your shit is weird as hell.

I train for aesthetic purposes, I have absolutely no interest in the whole strength aspect of lifting outside the fact that it dictates your size as a natty. I stopped tying to increase weight on my squat 8-9 months ago, 3 months later I stopped trying to progress all the others as well. I've simply reached the size I've had as my goal, and no longer need to go any heavier. My joints are already beaten up from years of both contact and non contact sport and I don't want to tax them any more than I have to. I will do my piece of cake 2.5 plates like a pussy and leave the almost killing yourself each week to real men like you buddy.

I like this guy

cope

this is my one year progress, from 58kg to 72

>It's a fucking different person you idiot
what makes you think so

Have fun exercising while the real men train.. Enjoy yiur pumps and looking skinny to people who actually lift. I bet you dont even weigh over 180..

His lifts might not be impressive, but I bet he looks better than you do.

Looks like you pulled your socks off and took another pic.

That's exactly what I plan to do y strong friend. And you got that right, I'm 177-179. Maybe hit 180 if I don't shit for a day.

Can anyone rate my routine?
It’s just a rough outline bc I don’t want to type it all out and I change the exercises around sometimes

A) Incline bench warm up and 3x5 with 1 amrap
Incline pin press/incline pause press
Face pulls
OHP variation
Tricep work

B) Deadlifts warmup 3x5 1 Amrap
Tbar Row
Face Pulls
Pullovers
Rack pulls

C) OHP warmup 3x5 1 Amrap
Pin ohp/z press/stability work
Rear delt press
Haack deadlift
Crucifix hold with dumbbells ss with lateral raise if I’m not spent

D) squats warmup 3x5 1 amrap
Stiff leg deadlift
Safety bar squats
Seated hamstring curl
Hyper extensions

E) chin ups 5xF
Machine curl
Hammer curl
Tricep pushdown
Skull crushers working up to 2-3 rep max if I have a lifting bro
Rope press down and whatever else I get into for triceps

I up the % on the compounds by 2.5 each time for 5-7 weeks then deload a bit and climb back up for example you’d start at 70% and work to 80 then drop to 72.5 and go up to 82.5 then 75 etc
It’s worked really well for squats and pulls, not so much for ohp and meh for bench

Your bad and you should feel bad.
Also i The Pressed 1pl8 first day in gym.
Fuck you.

t. never lifted before

>You do two working sets, then one amrap with the same weight?
>Why so little volume?
That's how greyskull works, amraps are the thing and 2x5 is more like warm up
>Why would your B day start with high rep dips, if you're going to go into bench right after?
No I do first ohp/bench, then dips. I use to use Veeky Forumss variation and there dips was first
>Why do you put your biggest lifts right before your accessories when you're already tired?
So you say I should start with biggest, or what? I just follow the book and that's the order

I call trollthread

You might be too comfortable with your routine, lad. You need to start lifting much heavier with less reps and eating more.

push pressed*
unless you also bench pressed 2pl8 the first time
but you didn't

post pic

Jokes on you faggot i had not lifted before.

you've never been in a gym in your life

even while cycling that ain't achievable in a year unless you want to destroy your body

Nope strict as shit. Also i benched 1,5pl8 for five.

post your pic

I bet thats why your mom like me shitdick

>strict as shit
>only benches 1.5pl8 for 5
yeah, not strict at all. Typical for a push pressing e-statter lmao.

>your

Don’t have any brainlet pictures on my phone, but I’ll make sure to post some when I get home

scoliosis, gyno
i wasnt set up for making it, and i have long way in front of me

but i WILL make it

6'2 198 lbs today
on pics less i believe

got you covered senpai

Up your reps, dude.

Me right now

Lifting for 4 months. Started on 65kg currently on 71kg.

Tried bulking which didn't go so well but im still making progress and gaining weight somewhat so whatever

one guy says less reps more weight, another says more reps. What do?