What does Veeky Forums think about it?

Do i have to stop smoking weed to make it?

From my experience, you really do

I smoked 6 years since senior year of high school, now I vape here and there but it's still bad

Weed makes you slow and tired. They say it makes you unmotivated, no shit. How motivated are you when you're tired? Not very.

Yes

first you have to make it, THEN you can smoke as much as you want.

i got ur point, but i almost exclusively exercise in the evening, so I don´t see how a joint afterwards is bad.
-> doesnt matter if I´m a little tired in the morning.

or do u think it lowers ur overall motivation?

Weed makes you lazy, fucks up your macros, destroys self control, and lowers your test.

Dude dont smoke it, there are much better ways. Also dont do it pre but postworkout

I smoked for a year while lifting and was a neet.
It was perfect in the evening after hard lifting, sleep was better etc, i didnt get munchies and shit, was still motivated to lift and continued.
I guess it depends on the person, if they weakminded or strong and keep their shit together.

It does, all you want to do is smoke your next joint. I did it too.

And look, you're working out at a poor time because weed. Best time is in the morning.

If you really need a buzz, drink pre workout before lifting and vape a vuse e-cig from 711

No, it physically makes you more tired. I swear that I only workout at 60% after a day of smoking

D U D E
U
D
E

Hmmm if there was only someway to consume marijuana at the end of the day....

post workout to make you crazy hungry and able to eat all that milk and pb that you have been skipping all day.

Yes

>being weakminded
>everybody must be this weak
Bruh

Wow you suck bro. Im fucking jacked and I 420 blaze it all day

if you take your bodybuilding seriously then smoke it post workout on a bulk to get those sick appetite/reduced cortisol gains

Do you not have a job or something?

Take care of your shit for the day then smoke or not. Quit being a brainlet.

kept me complacent, content, neurotic and anxious all at the same time for many years. When I had the feeling that I should accomplish something, instead of doing something I would just roll a spliff. Easy life, but in the end fruitless, I believe it is being slowly brought into the mainstream to create a more docile and submissive people.

OP here, thanks for all the responds!

weed lowers ur test?! u got proof?

why is morning best? i know that i can do more in the evening. also when i didn´t smoke the day(s) before.

complacent & content i agree with while being stoned. would say that anxiety comes from having things undone and getting stoned instead, having a bad feeling about it.
don´t see a problem as long as u can say i do sth instead of rolling one all the time

>weed is the source of ALL your problems
>vape instead
found the retard

Well then, I guess I can smoke on saturdays then. My job doesn't drug test.

weed, vape, coffee it is then but only saturday for me

anyone try the oil vapes for weed?

Different things work for different people, if you wanna just blaze once a week feel free. Ever thought about vaping your weed instead of whatever the fuck you people vape out of gas station pens? It's much better for you, clearer high, ect

I live in a legal state, vapes are the best way to go. Less smell, less damage to lungs, quick, easy, portable, you can smoke inside, no need for a lighter, no need to keep buying wraps or clean your clogged pipe. It's 2K18, live like it

>redditspacing
>"i'm addicted so you will be too"
lol

will raise your tolerance to hell
Vape with a dry herb vape

Not a problem for me since weed makes me more anxious than I already am

Why would oil raise your tolerance faster?

You smoked shitty Indica weed from dealers. Sativa makes you alert, energetic, and creative

Weed decreases neuroplasticity and a huge waste of time. Gainswise minimal or unknown effects unless you're eating edibles. Would prefer microdosing tryptamines (DMT or psilocybin - shrooms) or LSD/LSA.

no, if you lift regularly you should be using marijuana regularly as a muscle relaxer.

I'm with everyone here saying to quit. The lazy side effects are very true and it fucks up your sleep. I quit a while ago but started again. I 'quit' meaning I don't smoke regularly but still makin gains. Just don't let it turn into a bad habbit but if you're trying to become ubermensch ya gotta quit cold turkey