this is why

kek

once again meatcucks are pathetic

>bruh, look at this dood
OH NO
>look at the top of his head
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Yes, hello my beanpole vegetarians

Do the meat eater observed eat a clean diet including meat or does it not care if it is mcdonald meat eaten regularly with a side liquid sugaraids?

Whew, heart disease and manlets. Hahaha

C O P E

>A question on how a research is conducted is now cope
The absolute state of vegicucks

Hehe vegans suck lol

>caring this much about whether people eat meat or not

This is probably because the vegetarians are wealthier and pay closer attention to their nutrition rather than it simply being a case of meat stunting growth.

ye i could easily look at this research and say its
kids on a diet vs kids not on a diet

Judging from the frequency that these threads appear in Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, i think that this is a deliberate propaganda effort. I don't think that any normal person would put so much effort into persuading the "hateful meat eaters" to change their lifestyle. Personally i don't give a fuck if you exist and care much less about what you eat.

Aren't higher IGF-1 levels linked to more height?

Lol who the fuck are they shilling, you moron? Big bean? Big corn? Big peanut? The meat industry is much more profitable, they're just trying to unfuck society from this "meat everyday" garbage.

>Meatlets

yes. stunted kids are given IGF-1. im so fucking sick of literal retards shitpositng veganism. you guys are all literal retards and are all wasting your time with 'discussion' instead of DYOR

>literally shilling for free
lmaoing at your life

Phew, good thing I've been eating meat all my life. That extra inch would've pushed me away from the perfect height

t. 6'3

I'm a meat eater. It still matters to some people bc farmed meat is kind of an ecological disaster on the scale that it exists.

Vegetarian here.

I think that this mostly has to do with the fact that white people are taller on average - and it's mostly white people who are compassionate enough to care enough about the wellbeing of nature and animals - as opposed to browns, who tend to be more short sighted and impulsive and shorter genetically.

>tfw full carnivore diet
>6'3"
when will you learn

Highly doubt you grew up on a strictly carnivorous diet

i developed a strong psychological aversion to fruits and vegetables at a very young age due to getting food poisoning from eating an orange when i was 2 years old

since then eating anything plant-based is literally vomit inducing for me

post body next to measuring tape

Yea but vegetarians are all inssuferable cunt that keep making threads like these.
So its evens out because nobody likes cunts but other cunts.

coulda been 6'4" bucko

Socio-economic

vegetarians also have higher IQs on average for the same reason.

Meatcucks have been eternally BTFOd hundreds of times.

no they are given growth hormone

sadboi

is this why I'm a 5'6" manlet?
cause I ate meat as a kid?

>no source

>people who are on average healthier are slightly taller than people who are on average unhealthier
wow big surprise

Yeah but we are higher test

wrong,

see

Explain why indians are shorter while their kids are 3" taller on a western diet

>6'3 here
ate mostly shit as a child hardly any fruit or veg

could've been 6'4''