Go on okcupid in my local area

>Go on okcupid in my local area
>All white women between 6-8/10s and tons, tons of white women looking for dates
>Not colored hair, don't really look like sluts at all
>Just regular white women, conservative white women on line waiting for a worthy white man to step up to the plate
>How many of you realized you are the problem? We are literally still man children, coming online to post some stupid greentext for no real reason when there's tons of women out there and we should step out of this comfort
>anyone else here understanding what I'm saying?
>I wait to take the next step in life now, time to go out again

inb4 ban and closed thread for posting this , they are watching guys, this place is a trap.

> conservative white women
> conserative

if at least you knew how to use meme arrows, but go do it on a related board

>go on okcupid/tinder in my area
>chinese, chinese everywhere
>everyone else is a dyed hair mentally ill type or hambeast

We can't all live where you live.
t. canadian

Rolling for pushups to keep it fitness related, but yes OP you are right. Doesn't mean it's going to change my life now thatvive realized it.

Idk what your talking about I have a good sex life and browse fit.

All fat black women or single moms here. Then again, this is Detroit, and fat women stop more bullets than skinny ones, so maybe that isn't a bad thing.

Rolling for pushups

OKCupid in my area is full of dyed-haired SJW bi/lesbian/dyke bitches who mostly hate men. I've stopped wasting my time on it.

White people save the day. Once again.

white women in my area

whats the deal with you guys on here always criticizing girls using dating apps?

you'll never find a more politically brainwashed group than AFRICAN AMERICANS
holy fuck. i have a big friend group of blacks from one of my old jobs and the stories they would tell me about the sheep mentality of voting democrat are incredible. If you're black and don't vote democrat you can lose your girlfriend, wife, etc and be basically outcast from your friends/social group.
all this because they think the democrats are the pro-black party because of Obama, even though the history of the democratic party shows that they're the most racist people by far. The KKK was created by the Dems as their terrorist arm and despite that, look at all the democrat run black neighborhoods from the past 100+ years, they're all shit holes. yet the blacks just keep voting democrat. 100 percent pure brainwashing

> nail technician

>Conservative women
>Online dating
You're beta bucks after the sluts fuck the people they meet in person. Lol. What quality girl looks a partner by presenting herself for strangers online? Fucking idiot

Even liberal white women fuck conservative men desu

No one finds male feminists sexy

>single mom
>4 kids
>not looking for a one night stand
somethings not right here

>he hasn't taken the Latina pill

They are very family oriented, more so than white women on average.

This is what roasties actually believe

this. fuck demokkkrats

>wanting those disgusting indio looking goblins
sasuga gringos

>White people vote overwhelmingly for the dementia addled compulsive liar reality TV show host
American whites are the niggers of white people

Now the democrats use ANTIFA and BLM as their militant wings