Saturday Veeky Forums drinking thread

How bad is alcohol IIFYM?

who /drinking/ here?

I would imagine not too bad. I like to drink gimlets. Basically just gin, lime juice, and a splash of club soda.

I eat like 2000 calories a day since I'm cutting, and I tend to eat less to make up for drinking. I'll be over by 150 cals or so today, but I was behind at least 500 kcals yesterday so It evens out.

Since im on Keto i just drink Gin, Vodka or Tequila, only Tequila in Shots, the others mixed with water.
Its ok.

I have 2 strong ciders tonight, about 260kcals each. I just factor that into my macros, it's like 7.5% alcohol so I I drink on an empty stomach I can get a decent buzz without having to drink a lot.

>Cider
>Alt light jew
>Measuring calories

Alcohol was a mistake...

having a few beers today
>on dbol
hopefully my liver dont die

>alt lite jew
Its just a funny meme you cuck
>measuring calories
yeah why not, it's working for my cut really well
JUST?

AM JUST JOKEN! (ish)

But seriously i try not to drink because i'm to greedy to handle it.

I can stay of drinking for a few months but then i get the idea that it would be nice to have "something" at home and i end up finishing an entire bottle of Jack Daniels or whatever in a weekend.

Vodka+water.

Why do you torture yourself, user?

what's wrong with vodka and water?
I try to avoid liquor since I don't have the self control not to drink half the bottle.

I prefer club lol

Most dietary estrogen (milk, soy, flax etc) is removed by the liver
Your liver is busy processing the alcohol jew
Estrogens run rampart in your body
This is why drinking 3+ standard drinks increases estrogen for a few days after

> because i'm to greedy to handle it.
I entirely get this. I spent about 6 weeks without drinking after I used to drink nearly every day. Since then I've learned to either not drink or cut down. I drink 1-2 times a week and drink strong cider. I'll go for 3 or 4 weeks without drinking in the future again. It's hard to control drinking, I'm cutting right now so I have to go to some effort if I want to free up the 600-1200 calories it takes to drink once or twice a week.

>milk
Lactose intolerant, I drink almond milk
>soy
I eat vegitarean sausages sometimes, but you do realize just how low soy products are in phsytoestrogens right you dumb memer?
>flax
don't eat this

Been drinking cheap shitty vodka with lime Lacroix every now and then. Actually been enjoying it quite a bit, barely any calories and the water helps keep away hangovers. Stuck at work right now, might have a drink or two while playing vidya later, but I wanna go to yoga tomorrow at noon, so I won't go crazy.

Also, post more Dodger.

>2018
>Still doing drugs

Agree

you have a lot of restraint user, damn
Okay, post more drinking stuff.
I'm on my second cider now 7.5% average abv starting to feel it. I tried to look up my calories for the day but the site didn't have all the products I use, so the counter was over by like 200, even with that I was still below my daily intake with the booze so not bad. I only ate 2 meals a couple days this week on top of that so I'll still be under. I also managed to lift twice this week which may not sound like much, but on a 2000 kcal per day or less diet just doing some maintenance lifting feels like a decent achievement and I'm finally cutting after saying I would for year.
Also have this dodger
You probably don't enjoy a lovely cup of freshly ground coffee either.

Pfft. Thanks for saying so, user, but this is an extremely new restraint I've found. I nearly destroyed my life with booze several times because I was a fucking idiot with no self control in most areas of my life. Unfortunately it took the most emotional pain I've ever been through to make me start fixing my shit, but here I am now, still alive and getting back on track.

And still enjoying a drink.
There is hope for us all.

In a couple hours after work, but yes.

I'm well into my modest buzz.

Did you stick with just the two ciders? I can't handle sweet drinks anymore, man. Ciders give me such a headache if I drink more than one.

also have another dodger.
I think I'm gonna lay in bed in a bit and enjoy the later stages of the alcohol warmth. Till next time.

Yeah but they are really strong and not that sweet, it tastes mostly like alcohol and cheap apples with wierd flavourings
The only headache I get is mild alcohol withdrawals the next morn. I got some sparkling water and ibuprofen to avoid that, as long as I get a decent amount of sleep I'll avoid that.

Sounds breddy gud. Sleep tight, brah. Be careful with taking ibuprofen with booze too often; it'll fuck up your stomach.

ill have a couple tomorrow around brunch time it's fine. till next time senpai.