Why does Soros have better looking legs than me?

Why does Soros have better looking legs than me?

>4xDestruction of Europe to failure

He is injected with the blood of children every month. That and the elite elixir will maintain health indefinitely. Unluckily for him he was 50-ish before he got access to the good stuff.

If his legs look better than yours you have found your way to the wrong board

this old cunt needs to die

He developed his legs by running to the nearest nazi officer to denounce his fellow jews

Stomping on the corpses of his own race of Jews

You and him alone on the beach
No people in 1mile radius

What do you do?

How has nobody murdered that guy yet

Because there are no true assassins left.
Or he just has them on his payroll so they won't be used against him.

>5x5 kick puppies
>3x10 fund protesters
>3x8 control voting machines
>3x5 open borders
>3x10 own media organisations

Dubs confirms it'll happen

keke

Why doesn't anyone like Soros? He is literally the only person for us to be proud of from Hungary atm. But I guess you soy fueled cucks are content with your fake news.

Soros can deadlift 600lbs without belt, srs.

Kill him

Duh

I thought Hungary hated Soros

>Hungarians proud of a Jew
Fuck, how much do you get payed for shitty shill posts like this

a lifetime of stepping on the little people

You like Soros? Please take him in. He's destroying America from within.

This.

To give you a serious reply it's because those legs have been carrying his disgusting fat body around; it's like an all day farmer's walk.
t. former fatty

>why doesn't anyone like Soros
because he's a revolting old narcissist who made his money at other people's expense contributing nothing to the world and now spends it funding the most batshit insane leftists he can find in order to destory everything good and decent in society
>soy fueled cucks/fake news
projection.png

They do, that user is just a leftover communist wannabe crying while Hungary's right-wing government is making things great again

The guy is fucking with democratic elections in many countries around the glob. And he funds dangerous radicals that riot, burn shit, hurt people and destroy property all the time.

He is the definition of an evil billionaire who just tries to fuck with democracy because he has endless funds.

unironically this

Fuck him

Duh

He owns all the assassins

sad thing is, this isn't even a joke. reminder that this bitch is SEVENTY-ONE YEARS OLD

ironic thing is, it's the leftover commie pensioners that vote the "right-wing" (hint: it's not) government into office. Sadly this government is pretty good with PR export so people abroad actually think that immigration is a major political topic here. While I'd add that this government is funding ads in Africa to make people come here because everyone with an ounce of skill is fleeing. They make anti-immigrant propaganda for dumbasses and then take in more refugees silently under the counter than what Brussels would ever make settle here. And these are all documented facts. And this is not even the main issue, that is corruption to an extent that the actual radical right-wing party and the gay-loving greens are hinting at possible coalitions to dethrone these traitors before it's too late.

Where do I get a speedo like that?

Pssh, I'm in better shape than him.

the illuminati online shop on the beach section

>He is destroying America
Wtf i love soros

I could've gone my whole life without seeing Soros' surprisingly large package. Thanks, Veeky Forums

80 years of squatting down to pick up Shekels

Hungary fucking hates Soros. Budapest has huge anti-soros billboards hanging around. set up by the government

only stupid people commit murder, smart people who go on selected sprees are rare.

It's all part of his plan

lol

Hazaáruló disznó! Soros egy büdüs zsidó kutya aki fel akarja számolni Magyarországot! Kár hogy Hitler nem irtotta ki mindet! És te, remélem te is lógni fogz ha ennek vége lesz!

THIS is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but that is what peak performance looks like.

Véleményem szerint Anonnak igaza van és ezt a számjegyei is igazolják!

jól van fiúk, igyatok még egy kis szóját