Tfw no muslim-only musclefu thread

>tfw no muslim-only musclefu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
thesun.co.uk/news/1696287/prankster-from-burkini-stunt-group-trollstation-nicked-at-notting-hill-carnival/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well here am I.

Halal muscles only
Kafirs do not apply 6’0 221

>the gym jihadi is exploding in the squat rack again

Kawaii

Turkic wrestler
This dude is 6’4 270lbs dry

deus vult

>GBR
shocking

Who is this qt?

sabrina shaw

I hear "she" is a tranny

no? shes like 4ft

ur big guy

Can't find anything yet but thanks for the sauce

Injecting steroids is not halal.
Someone should behead this infidel.

You should try eating better and lifting weights.

UK, where immigrants monkeys rape their native women and immigrant women are stronger than the native men
purging when?

Adultery is absolutely haram. They might call themselves muzies but they are nothing but infidels

>GBR

maybe start paying attention to your diet

My diet consist of raw kafir meat and onions

كِيفَك حَبِيبِي

t. Maronite

raping non-muslims isn't adultery though

>Maronite
Take back your country and stop fucking immigrating to mine you fucking rats reeeeeeeeeeee

alhamdulillah. wa enta?

t. white guy who speaks egyptian

fornication is fornication whether it's with a goat or a kafir

lie harder

Cope harder

disgusting

>they not real muslims though
Fuck off with your taqqiya, paedophile-worshipping scum.

Just google islam + adultery or fornication and see for yourself. I highly doubt all the articles written before the mass rapes and immigration are all part of an elaborate taqqiya

Before the rape and pedophilia? We don't have many articles on islam from before mohammed was born.

>B-but they're not REAL muslims!
>just because they call themselves muslims and do things in the name of Islam, doesn't make them muslim!!!1

I doubt anyone is raping in the name of islam

Am I big for an Afghan? 6’2 145lbs

>145lbs
There's nothing big about you buddy

*rattles*

>145lbs

Mnih. Leesh 3rabi? Interesting choice for a white guy to learn, unless you’re an Arabboo, which I don’t know why you’d become one for, specially Egyptian
Protip to all my non Arab bros
> eggs, put some lebne on the side with some hot sauce and avocado

No one is willing to help us Christians anymore in the Middle East, and we’re so outnumbered. If one of you more powerful counties would help and support us taking our country back, there’d be so many diaspora and immigrants flocking back.
The only countries who are willing to (((help))) have other motives.
And I’m not gonna try and raise a family there, it’d be unfair to them, especially in 10-15 years

>GBR

you look like a fat pig

>UK

post em

QUINTESSENCIALLY

please tell me that man has been fired

>I gotta dance

>implying that changes anything
he's still gonna breed with white british women and they are gonna love it

I get the dude wants to have fun but that shit is just fucking unprofessional. Nevermind how whorey the chick is but he's a police officer and there are kids around watching that. Why should a public servant be allowed to behave like that when should those kids imitate his behaviour at school, they'd get in the shit?

PART AND PARCEL

Is this what qualifies as dancing these days? Fucking with your clothes on?

jesus christ mosley is rolling in his grave

this seems haram

>he's a police officer
>please tell me that man has been fired
>Implying he's not a 'male dancer' dressed as a cop

In the UK, impersonating a police officer is one of the few crimes the cops take very, VERY seriously. More seriously than taking a butter knife in public. You CAN'T dress up as a cop.

hWhite slags made for BBC

You’re either delusional or a Muslim if you’re trying to claim that they’re not Muslims because they don’t follow every single law.

Go on an aggressive cut. You'll look and feel so much better. You've clearly got some muscle mass. Just do it.

Vast majority of Muslims are fat or skinny. Vast majority of Muslims are very weak . We are the only nation in the region that values weightlifting cause we have that BBC.

>Kafirs actually believed this

MOTHER OF ALLAH

what the fuck is going on in this 3rd world country???? seriously can someone fucking tell me what's going on in this webm

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting

Iran has lots of gyms and exercise parks. It has only increased in the last few years with the rise of nationalism and Qasem Soleimani.

>calls us Kafirs
Iran and Iranians have done so much for Islam. More than majority of other Muslim nations have.

The police officer humping whyte wymin isnt real you dopey fucks.

thesun.co.uk/news/1696287/prankster-from-burkini-stunt-group-trollstation-nicked-at-notting-hill-carnival/

>it's ok because he isn't a police officer
brits actually believe this

pigs aren't halal

no TRUE muslim

You would look way better if you started lifting. Try a beginner routine and see where that gets you.

It’s from troll station a uk YouTube prank channel, stop taking everything so seriously.

Good mosley was a fascist monster.