Why aren’t tighty whities popular nowadays?

Why aren’t tighty whities popular nowadays?

1. they aren't flattering on most bodies
2. they constrict the balls and are sometimes associated with low sperm counts (sperm dies at normal body temp+needs cooler temps)

My boys need a home! They keep your junk in place

If you have the body for it, I think they're sexier than boxer-briefs. Otherwise, Boxer briefs are the way to go. But what the hell do I know.

i dont understand how people can wear tight underwear. im not here to pretend like i have some big dick (at least when soft) or big balls, but i can only wear boxers (not even boxer briefs) because anything else constricts my junk too much. in fact i even got talked to at work one time when i accidentally wore a pair of boxer briefs instead of boxers because they were so uncomfortable and i guess my "discreet' attempts to rearrange were noticeable.

my crotch gets to hot, sticky, crushed, unomfortable in anythign else

How can you have your dick flapping around?

because if you fart a wet fart it stains more visibly than colored briefs

Most people are overweight and have thigh chafing issues. Boxer briefs not only make your ass and legs look nicer but mitigate chafing almost completely.

much more so.

this fuck buddy i had in college said that in getting anecdotes with girl friends, men who had bigger dicks overwhelmingly wore boxers, whereas men with smaller ones generally wore boxer briefs. sounds like bullshit but i believe it.

It’s just a couple of inches of thigh

i just dont get how guys can wear boxer briefs. how is it comfortable having tight things that press your dick nad balls into each other

Do you think Trump will bring them back in vogue?

When I was in elementary school in the bathroom some kid was being picked on for wearing tighty whiteys and that's when I switched to boxers for 10 years until I got my first girlfriend she thought they were ugly and wanted me to try boxer briefs. She liked the way they snugged against my butt and cock and they offer more support as well so that's what I wear now, switch to the patrician taste before it's too late fatties

They are obsolete. Boxer-briefs have superseded tighty whities.

bc they look like a fucking daiper, black is slimming anyway

Mine's 8' and I wear boxer briefs. I don't like it dangling like it would with regular boxers, briefs keep it in one place.

*8"

>those socks

Briefs hold my shit in place and tighty whities are uncomfortable squeezing my ass and thighs. I don't like boxers cus they always bunch up and my genitals feel too loose which is strange cus I don't feel this when nude. Try briefs that fit I guess

I don't have a horsecock, but a pretty decent dick. I do have a massive ballsack and I can't stand wearing boxers. I usually wear jockeys because they have that support pouch for your downstairs charcuterie. I always took it akin to bras for women with big boobs.

i respect that. i honestly don't know what the fuck is wrong with me with wearing stuff besides boxers. .

Some prefer to wear a male bikini

Last thing you should care about is slimming

When I wear briefs it's either one of two things
>uncomfortably tight on my balls
>dick falls out

looks good bro

>tighty whities
>whities
I'm getting sick of you liberals and your anti-white racism.

Are you a wymin?

they are

I’m not biting that b8

Because no one can compete with guys like this

What brand are those?

Wearing no underwear is the most Alpha

Wow!!

This. I have balls the size of medium lemons and fucking hurts to wear tight underwear.

Medium lemons are normal ball size right? Or large eggs? I don't sit around comparing my balls to round food objects.

BOXERS

Holy Moley!

Huge!

Because its for children or dads

>those pokey nipples

lmao, nice gyno faggot

Shart

>tfw commando masterrace

>tfw 28 inch waist
>tfw XL briefs

Trump supporters? They were never that popular.

If you’re in good shape you can pull them off

fuck u fat nigger
derp derp derp “Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?
“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?
v
“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?
v“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you help me out?“Hey, mods! I’ve been trying to get myself banned for a while now. Can you

His buttocks are sublime

>posting on Veeky Forums
>not lifting

it is like only 10% of this board lifts and the rest just shit posts

>sounds like bullshit but i believe it.

well im not trying to look like a hairy meatloaf monger, im trying for twink mode, which is more cardio than lifting, but i bet i lift more than you since you sound like a fatty

>this is a guy giving advice on Veeky Forums

tell everyone you are under 18

I don't like boxers because you have to bunch them down when you put your pants on, boxer briefs you just lift up your pants and zip

They are nice as fuck if you actually have a good body.

GOAT underwear if Lenny wears them