How the fuck do you get rid of the thin layer of fat over your stomach/rest of your body?

How the fuck do you get rid of the thin layer of fat over your stomach/rest of your body?

I used to weigh 230, now I'm at about 185. No matter what I do I just can't seem to get rid of that outer layer that hides my gainz, not only on abs but arms too.

>inb4 lose more weight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeHl5Y7m1xM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_alkalosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you get dubs again, you will be gifted with more fat loss

Your pH might be off. Try taking 2-3 shots of apple cider vinegar every night before bed.

You can't. It's brice of remaining natty. I mean it's not totally impossible but you have to get stupidly lean.
What bf% are you at.

Strict diet while exercising.
Wait a few months.

what meme is this lmfao

lose more weight

youtube.com/watch?v=XeHl5Y7m1xM

Just embrace it user, it's a thin layer of subcutaneous fat and it's not sustainable to be that lean for any extended period of time. Worry more about your visceral fat, that's the shit that's unhealthy.

lispy snakeoil merchant

High protein diets cause the body to become much more akaline. Apple Cide Vinegar/Pineapple/etc help balance the pH of the body. Everyone who is eating a high protein diet can benefit from weekly consumption of pineapple.

best meme

this sounds retarded but i'll bite if there's non-meme links to this

>Amino ACIDS make the body alkaline

retardedwojak.png

The answer isn't a joyous one. Getting rid of the last bit of fat is the hardest. You're not going to lose 4lbs per month after a certain point because your body wants to hold onto its reserves. This fat is also extremely easy to come back when you lapse on your diet.

The good part is that you can make drastic results in 2-4 weeks through hard dieting and cardio. Since there is so little fat there to begin with, getting rid of even 1 pound does wonders.

Proteins are alkaline though, the protic portion of amino acids is lost as they join together, leaving just a nitrogen atom with a lone pair to suck up protons and create OH-.

do more weights

>High protein diets cause the body to become much more akaline
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_alkalosis

>this post sponsored by the American Dental Association

do the following: 500 kcal deficit for 3 weeks. no cheese at all for 5/7 days a week. no desert ever. no bready meals. switch to mostly protein meals. tons of fibrous greens so you’re shitting a lot. do abs after every workout religiously. do sprints before or after workouts. do yoga to stretch muscles and most importantly get good thoracic extension and lower lumbar support by loosening up and then tightening (w/lifts) lower back. you’re going to need to brace your abs constantly, especially while at desk or in chairs. its going to look autistic. planks and any situation where you are making tranverse abdominis flex are ur friend. NO FUCKING MILK, no cheese, no cookies, no cake, no ice cream, no burgers, no burritos, nothing with grease or dairy in it. no candy. nothing. you’re going to need to get down to 10% bf at least and then build back up to whatever weight you want to be at. have fun the first 3 days are miserable but you’ll get through it pumpkin

Yohimbine
Or if not natty, tren and anavar

>Being this retarded

Not OP but in a similiar situation, why should I cut cheese and dairy products?
I mostly eat meat, green veggies, cheese, diary and fruit.

dairy products are extremely calorie dense and easy to overeat. dairy is just shit tier food period

If you have self-control, you won't overeat.

it has nothing to do with self control. it's easy to overeat because you dont realize that a seemingly small amount of cheese/milk/yogurt has a lot more calories than you think.

I get your Point but it's all Up to.
Don't See anything wrong with Skyr + berries as breakfast, for example.

>shit tier food
>highly nutritious
Ur gai

>thin layer

you have a beautiful mind