Bet with the boss

I made a bet with the boss

I told him I bet you I can lose 50 pounds and get a six pack by April and if I win I can buy his daughter dinner. If I lose he can fire me and I won't talk to his daughter again.

The boss doesn't like anyone looking at his daughter. And he was sure of himself so we made the deal.
So how do I lose the weight Veeky Forums? 5'5 265 lb Manlet reporting.

>5'5 265lb
lmao it's over

This sounds like a romcom except youre a morbidly obese fuck instead of a slightly nerdy chad

Eat less move more, it's not rocket science.

1. you don't have a job. 2. you've never talked to a girl in your life about anything sexual. 3. go wfpb vegan if you want to lose weight easy. 4. water fast till April if you want hard mode.

lol u'll still be a fat fuck even if u lose 50 lbs

Is there some sort of steroids I can take to melt the fat off?

Kek

April of 2020?

Start a keto diet, but without eating fat.
Literally, only lean meat, until you have 1gr/lbm
Gives you at least a 2k deficit right there
Start exercising besides that, walking, cycling, swimming, having sex, anything.

Alao an added bonus: you will lose water weight, making you lose up to 10lbs the first 1-2 weeks

Look up Lyle McDonalds PSMF to do this the correct way

>no carb/no fat/only protein
wtf is this? theres no way this will be a productive diet

It is if you are a fatty like OP, it's what it's designed for
It's basically a keto doet where you burn fat for duel.
Buy instead of feeding it fat, it can only exclusively burm bodyfat.

Bro even if you lose 50 pounds you will NOT have a six pack at 5'5 215

I mean, protein has a really hard time metabolizing into fat. So there's something there.
On the other hand, this is also training the body to burn it's own protein ( the things that make up the important functional structures of every cell) for energy.

You'd lose a lot of weight, but a good deal of it would be lean mass in addition to the fat lost.

DNP. Do a lot of it. If you do enough you'll never have to worry about getting a date again. You'll be hot as fuck.

Lol I just ordered some DNP for my cut, that's if this motherfucker ever ships it

Why didn't you just give him your 2 weeks? Would have been less embarrassing than a 2-and-a-half month notice.

>You'll be hot as fuck
lol

>5’5
>lying to ugly people online without getting laughs out of it

Fellow 5'5 manlet reporting in, did keto religiously and worked out everyday from september to november, 185lbs to 160lbs and STILL could not see a six pack. You're screwed OP. Literally eating nothing for 4 months is gonna be your best bet.

It can be if you have a surplus of fat. There is nothing in carbs that you can't get from fat. You need the nitrogen from protein to live. That's why you see the distended stomach kids in Africa, they might get a survivable amount of food energy, but almost zero protein, so they are effectively starving. The limiting factor is your willpower though, this is an absolute mother fucker of a diet to try to keep on. There's no doubt you will lose muscle mass in addition, but it's basically like an extreme cut. Lift while on it to mitigate this. Also take a multivitamin, because there's no way you'll get your micronutrients this way.

Losing 50 pounds won't get you a six pack fatty, you'll still be obese just less so.

This, sorry to break it to you OP. At 215 you'll be close to my weight. I've got 7 inches on you, and I'm nowhere near a six-pack

Keks all around

>5'5
>hoping to get abs at 215 burger units
Jesus christ I hope your looking for a new job already

>lose 50 pounds and get a six pack by April
>5'5 265 lb Manlet reporting.

OH NO NO NO NO

You're gonna lose your job.

Yeah do this op then when you develop late stage ketoacidosis and croack from liver failure you can fuck all the hot virgins in heaven

You’re gonna need to lose 80 pounds which means 27 a month. That’s a 2.800 calorie deficit every day. I think you simply don’t have time if you work

A big dose of vitamin K every day to melt the fat off

This is why everyone thinks ketofags are retarded

Go on a perma fast my nigga

You're fucking retarded if you think 50lbs is enough to give you a 6 pack. Try 100.

What if his daughter says no?

I lost about 100 lbs after I wrestled for a year so this is doable but if you lose weight that quickly your going to have alot of lose skin six pack isn't going to be possible

DUDE START WATER FASTING RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

You will be able to loose more than 50 pounds (which is needed for a 6 pack) before March

Jesus Christ it's your only chance (or at least the quickest one)

Don't worry, you won't feel bad as long as you take your salts.

Visit the /fast/ general for more information.

BUT FUCKING DO IT SERIOUSLY

WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

2EZ
>buy £50 through currency exchange
>lose it
>buy a 6-pack of your favorite beer

Okay here's what you need to do
Stop eating entirely, your new caloric intake is Vitamin A pills, Vitamin K pills (go easy on these), 2 gallons of water a day, 1 tablespoon of sodium, and 1 tablespoon of potassium, and however many ZERO CALORIE, I REPEAT ZERO CALORIE energy drinks you need throughout the day (black coffee will also work for this purpose, as would ephedrine and really any amphetamine you can get a hold of)
Next we get to supplementation, you need to start taking DNP. For the first three days take 200mg of it, the next three 400 mg, and every three days bump up your daily dosage (ideally split up over multiple dosages a day) until you're at 800mg of DNP a day.
Do this until March 23, then stop the DNP and SLOWLY ease back into the eating habits outlined in scooby's bodybuilding planner.
This WILL work, but you absolutely must stick with it and it will probably have some long term ramifications for your health (it may knock a couple of years off of your life)

Stop eating

>Fat surgery
>gastric balloon
>keto diet

If you do this it won't be hard. You can do it.

pls don't do shit like this. this is suicide.

>6 pack

never gonna happen. may as well grow 7 inches while you're at it manlet :girlslaugh.pic:

DNP and Crystal Meth
You're good to go dawg
Be prepared to sweat

This guy is right, sips break the fast.

Okay, so I'm going to give you 4 months of combined 120 days because fuck complicating the math of it.

So, you need to lose 50lbs, or about 4lbs a week. Which would be hard if you weren't morbidly obese.

>Get a six pack
So, this is where it'll get funny. You're going to need to drop to about 130, 140 lbs if you're lucky. So, 120 lbs you need to lose in 120 days. A pound a day.

Even if you simply water fasted, you would still probably not lose 120lbs in 4 months. Why? Because your body would become more energy efficient as you lost fat.

So, your options really are
>Dry fasting
And trying not to die.
>DNP
And trying not to die.
>Surgery
And trying not to go broke.

You should consider looking for new jobs.

go to /fast/ faggot. you cant lose 50 pound that short frame time

How do you feel about loose skin, ma man?

Yo desu fampie you need to lose at least 100lbs and lift like mad if you want a six pack at your height, even then you probably need to be leaner. DNP or fasting, think 3600 cals is a pound of fat , so do the math and eat a crazy deficit and lift like crazy. In theory its possible but i sincerly doubt your fat ass has the motivation to loss 100+ pounds of fat in a month.

>lose 50 pounds and get a six pack by April
>5'5 265 lb
Kek. Say goodbye to your job, you moron.

>Lose 50lbs at your height and weight
Doable by April but it will be very, very difficult.
>Get a 6 pack
Not gonna happen. Not by April anyway.

So you're gonna lose half the bet. Maybe you'll have to pick between keeping your job and talking to his daughter.

On the plus side, you'll look and feel much better at 50lbs lighter, six pack or not.

Cut one of your leg off, that will show him that you have dedication and love his kid, I bet he will promote you

>not eating for 3 months so you can buy some guys daughter some food

m8 you better start prolonged water fasting

Literally just fast.

Lol water fast for 2 months while taking dnp, and then eat a meal a day for the other two months while lifting and doing cardio like a mad man. Not that this thread isn't a joke or anything, but realistically speaking surviving that would be the only way to get a six pack by fucking april

Start looking for a job. You might lose the weight but you won't be able to get abs.

this is pasta