Squats

>Squats

The difference between having a butt and having an ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage 9gag tier thread

>The difference between having a butt and having an ass
Gb2facebook, fedoralord. Didn't know faggots like you still existed.

she isnt even setting up for a squat

Holy shit, that EXACT equipment is in a park near me, just blue instead of black

Unpopular truth:
working out wont give you a bigger ass
you either are blessed with a good ass by genetics or you're some pancake assed faggot

Accurate

dyel

It's an older meme sir but it checks out.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

and how do you know this? based on what? seeing few IG sluts?

wtf is she even doing with the barbell here.

poor barbell is trapped :(

totally absolutely really really true.

he’s talking about for women, men don’t count at all. you can’t make your ass significantly bigger and rounder, more supple as a woman without getting fat and over working those muscles and even then it will never ever compete with a woman who has naturally large glutes and a lot of adiposity located around the glutes and thighs. its genetic, just like bicep length, trap thickness, skull size, spine length, muscle morphology is. most of the aesthetics hangups people have other than: bf%, muscularity and posture cannot be fixed ever

>working out wont give you a bigger ass
yes it will. The best asses are definitely genetic but most girls can attain a nice ass from eating and working out.

Sauce?

Somewhat true. You can get a nice ass but to the extent of some insta models, entirely dependent on genetics. I'm a male with my ass being my most aesthetic and biggest asset and I squat high bar without a focus on developing leg or glute hypertrophy - I've always been this way.

how DYEL even are you lol

try low-bar back squatting more than lmao 2plate

that progress looks suspicious

Made for BBC tbqh.

Meh, look at her insta. Seems legit. Her exboyfriend and trainer has a massive ass too.

jesus why would anyone ruin their body like that

Then why squat?

try sprinting

expert opinion is the lowest authoritative source, and you're just some retard to boot, probably don't even work in a field related to fitness.
insertions have nothing to do with how large a muscle can grow, especially for your glutes, where no one can even see the insertions in the first place, especially on a woman, fucking retard.

>low-bar back squatting

Are you implying there is a lowbar front squat?

go away Padraig

Fucking hell judging by these replies none of you guys have actually ever got your squat up have you?

Whr r her hamstrings?

>go away Padraig
¿cassidy .. is that you?

100% fat injections.

This. Just like two dudes with the exact same amount of muscle can look totally different because of genetics, insertions aso.
Squats make any butt look better though

>implying
nigga i grew a donkey butt and huge legs from squats and deadlifts. it's an abstract feeling as a male...
now i have to avoid leg accessories that aren't compound variations or calves

shoo shoo

Funny how most of this progress is just 18 yo vs 23 yo. Of course you will get a bigger butt bitch, its called becoming a fully grown woman.

imo deadlifts are better for getting a huge ass

>not low bar front squatting so the bar is duct taped to your pecs.
>making it

Along with her lip injections, so she can look like an albino hottentot.

>Her exboyfriend and trainer has a massive ass too.
So?

To build legs you ultra retard? Despite what instagram chicks are trying to make you believe, squats are not the ultimate glute builder. Deadlifts are pretty good but hip thrusts are where it's at.

You can improve though, which is what training is about.

>working out won't lead to hypertrophy in literally the single largest human skeletal muscle

dumbest shit I've read so far in 2018

squats will give you a muscle butt, but most instagram girls have fat asses

Or you could isolate your glutes, if you just want a big ass.

>squat is full ROM hip extension
>glutes are a hip extensor
>full ROM hip extension won't build a hip extensor
>a partial ROM hip extension as used in a deadlift will build glutes better than a full ROM hip extension
>a shitty little micro-ROM memecercise will do it better than either of them
Do you actually think about what you're going to type before you do it or does the AIDS just have full control of your brain and hands at this point?

Post more arse pleaae

> can see cottage cheese and virtually no leg gains

yeah totally not a fat injection

half reps grow more muscle

Yeah, all of those movements feature hip extension, but do you know what is vastly different? The leverages at which the hip extension is loaded, despite the loading not being vastly different. What do you think will build your biceps more. Curling your bodyweight or doing bodyweight chinups? Both are elbow flexion but the amount of muscle they engage and the way the joint is loaded are vastly different.

Because she just put on weight without muscle. Most weight for women go to their tits and ass. My ex went from petite cheerleader to pawg in 15 lbs.

You don't know what a chinup is and you don't know what leverage is.

kinda, youll shape what you have.

This isn’t fucking Facebook

Genetics will determine how far you can take it but lifting and eating right absolutely has an effect you dumbshit.

>hurr durr your waist is determined solely by genetics. Some people are just born fat not matter what!

Anna Nyström

Squats are a quad exercise, brainlet. If you want an ass, do exercises with higher glute activation.

Im not gay but does anyone else think her ass is too big
Kinda disgusting t b h

t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth

>working a muscle increases muscle size and allowsa more attractive fat distribution, except if its the glutes
Really gets the noggin joggin

Maybe you're not gay, but you are a faggot.

fat neckbeards are ruining Veeky Forums with their " it's all genetics " bullshit broscience..

just because you fat sad fucks can't have nice stuff doesn't mean people who work for it can't have it.

Pose, lighting, photoshop and FAT INJECTIONS you stupid fuck. This isn't the result of lifting.

Then explain this my nigga

Hormones and age

her tits got lot bigger too

>My ex went from petite cheerleader to pawg in 15 lbs
>just 15 lbs

this is very good news

>2014

That’s the one

Lardosis retard

She's still flat chested, she's said in videos that she uses an ungodly amount of padding.

Hormones won't increase the size of your glute muscles, you halfwit. That takes weights.

>squats for the butt meme
I swear to God i'm going to shit my fuck if this meme ever gets posted again

you miss completely the point like all the others. you do ass training to prevent it going from flabby and flat when you get older

I realized as I lifted more weight I wasn't going as low as I used to, so I deloaded a bit and focused on going as low as I could.

Today I'm feeling sore, so that's good right?

Will I ever get the perfect powerbottom physique? Have I squatted in vain?!

Honestly between the girl's left butt cheek and her right I didn't even notice.

Yes, 100%. Solid form and technique will lead to more gains that are better/stronger.

You can actually fuck up your muscle inserts by not going full ROM, esp. on pull-ups

Top thot.

At least with lordosis she has a feminine posture and body