Let's go to Starbucks. I literally NEED a double mocha latte! cuz I'm SO OBSESSED with COFFEE!

>Let's go to Starbucks. I literally NEED a double mocha latte! cuz I'm SO OBSESSED with COFFEE!

>I don't really like the taste of water

>I'm really healthy, I hit my 10k steps on my fitbit! *eating potato chips/candy, drinking soda*

>I'm gonna start my diet/gym routine next month!

Normie rage thread

Faggot rage thread it sounds like

>I just don’t have the time to work out 24/7

Part of a fit body and mind is transcending one's petty concerns towards others. You're better than this, OP.

>I'm gonna do 20 meme exercises for 30 seconds each instead of working hard at a few at a time

delet :'(

My hair is identical to Ron Swanson's. Good look?

Depends on your face, physique, build
but probably not. unless youre an old dad outdoorsman

>I just started this juice cleanse, my magazine told me I would lose 10 lbs in a week

How can I into Ron Swanson?

Well he was keto as fuck

>Let's go to Starbucks. I literally NEED a double mocha latte! cuz I'm SO OBSESSED with COFFEE!

>I'm really healthy, I hit my 10k steps on my fitbit! *eating potato chips/candy, drinking soda*

literally no one worthwhile acts like this, and if you know people acting like this it says more about you than them. You sound bitter bro, don't be sadcunt

Possibly if you're over 45, if not you just look like someone trying way too hard to be mature.

>work in physical therapy
>work with a smaller group of therapists
>none are particularly out of shape
>they drink fuckin soda every day
>not just sugar but full sugared sodas like coca cola, sunkist, root beer, etc

i want to say something to them about this but id just look like an asshole. they work in healthcare ffs

I work with people like this dude, I can't help it. They're everywhere

Is root bear particularly bad? I drink it on occasion because it's the only soda that doesn't seem like it's 3/4 sugar.

i love root beer but dude it has 34g of sugar in a can

>doesn't get rage boners

Never going to make it

>>Let's go to Starbucks. I literally NEED a double mocha latte! cuz I'm SO OBSESSED with COFFEE!

Is coffee addiction a meme?

The people who complain about not getting their morning cup are typically the ones who pour down half a carton of milk and two spoonfuls of sugar in it, and then they stop by starbucks/coffee shops for a milkshake drink with coffee bean taste every chance they get. The headache part of it is most likely just the brain getting sugar abstinence.

Just my observation and opinion though.

I drink 16-32oz of black coffee a day, which I brew at home. no real coffee drinkers get that milkshake shit, and nobody who gets that milkshake shit likes real coffee.

yes, dont fall for the caffeine jew. I quit caffeine since this year and I feel just fine

I drink one black cup before stamping in to work, so five cups per week. Never brew any at home.

I doubt there is any caffeine jew, but I don't have any addiction tendencies so maybe thats just me.

Coffee addiction is a meme, caffeine isnt due to the 3 major demographics of coffee consumers.
1) basic bitches who drink their 3 sugar mocha late with soy milk and pumpkin spice
2) Average coffee drinker, mostly drip but sometimes espresso
3) People who are really into coffee and everything about it

Of the three groups, at least in me experience, the most vocal about how much they love coffee is ironically the first even though what they actually love is cream and sugar.

i saw a pair of skinny fags (actually think they were a couple)
doing push ups and crunches in a cage power rack

wanted to kick in their shit,
but decided against it cause they may have enjoyed it.

>I don't take gainer on leg day, I think my legs are big enough

>I don't think I'm eating any calories

>I want to get abs, how many ab exercises should I do?

>This gymdoesn't have enough machines

This is all from the same guy, the skinny geek at my gym who says he uses Tinder 'ironically' and was messaged by gymqt on instagram. Guess qt girls like tiny geeks who take pictures.

burger buns aren't keto

The average coffee drinker does not drink drip or espresso, they use instant. I agree with your point about loud and vocal starcucks though.

The worst by far is

>No I'm not gonna start weight lifting, I don't wanna get too big

I've tested that a couple of times before:
>No meal, no coffee -> headache
>Meal, coffee -> no headache
>Meal, no coffee -> headache
>Coffee, no meal -> no headache

So it's not nutrition-related. Besides, 'brain hunger' feels completely different than no-caf headaches.