Poorfag here

poorfag here
am I going to die if I drink this or should I save up for optimum nutrition/weider?

My protein is one of the purest brands of protein you can possibly buy dude don’t be silly that and the gold standard optimum

I bought an 11 lb bag I think

200 servings at 20g of protein for 50 bucks

I just got chocolate and mix it with skim milk and it works fine for me

I slam my protein shakes, but it's not like it tastes bad either

Any reason you chose to spend money on this over milk?

They changed their formula recently and the sweetener is apparently really bad for you

Fuck off you stupid fuck dyel.

While I enjoy the value of myprotein, it doesn't mix as well as Optimum and also doesn't taste quite as good. It's still a lot of bang for your buck though.

Okay you enjoy your (((supplements)))

Better calorie to protein ratio?

I'm starting my cut on Monday wish me luck

Anyone know if they have any good deals going on right now. I'm looking to buy two 11 lb bags. I know they pretty much always have a deal to get em for like $54, but I've seen em for $49 plus a free half pound of creatine

Nah, Myprotein is a safe choice, it ranked third on Labdoo's list of protein powders. If you are buying it, get the unflavoured version, cheaper, cleaner, and has more protein than any of the flavoured choices.

I'm currently halfway through a 5kg bag of chocolate flavoured (personally don't recommend this flavour).

>50 bucks
including shipping? How did you manage that?

Expensive protein powders are a scam, when you look at the scientific studies all powders are pretty much the same. Just go for the cheap ones.

Why in the hell would you buy unflavored protein powder? The biggest selling point of protein powder is that it taste delicious and gives you something flavorful in an otherwise sorta bland diet. For instance, oatmeal, or milk for that matter, doesn't taste all that great by itself, but mix it with some protein powder and you've got something that tastes delicious. This extends to such foods as: greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and cereal, as well. Good day, sir

They had a deal going on Thursday.

What was the code?

What protein powder do you guys use? I used the vega vanilla one but it doesn't mix up well with water.

I thought the biggest selling point of protein powder is to get the extra 20g/40g protein in the day.
But fuck I'd probably eat oatmeal more often if I had flavoured protein powder in it. It's a really good idea.

>apparently
Source a peer reviewed studied or shut the fuck up about things you don't understand.

11iwp, really doubt it still works.

>I thought the biggest selling point of protein powder is to get the extra 20g/40g protein in the day.
There are plenty of ways to get that extra protein. A cup of egg whites has 30 grams of protein and so does a piece of chicken. I mean, I do hear a lot of people say they struggle to get enough protein, but that's never been a problem for me. But yeah, mixing protein powder with food is the best way to use it. I almost never have a protein shake, and I use a fair amount of protein powder. Most days, I have a protein bar that I make in batches of twelve with protein powder, oatmeal, almond milk, and powdered peanut butter I mix with water beforehand which makes it kind of like regular peanut butter but less calories (you don't taste the peanut butter much but it makes the other ingredients stick together) before I workout; a peanut butter/banana/strawberry pudding I make with greek yogurt, the peanut butter powder, banana protein powder, and strawberries when I get home from school; and a cottage cheese, vanilla protein powder, strawberry mixture that tastes just like strawberry cheesecake.

I put stevia in the banana pudding as well. Which reminds me, I also sometimes like making a protein iced coffee with coffee I refrigerate overnight, chocolate protein powder, a half cup of almond milk, cinnamon, and some cocoa. The shit is so good, I will only make it on weekends because if I wake up early I'll get out of bed to have it instead of getting more sleep

It worked for $54.99 which is a deal they always have. It's basically the regular price. Still cheap as fuck. I'm going to pay it if I don't see it cheaper before I run out

Sign up for email and catch em on their 50%off happens twice a year or so for iwp

>enjoying fake taste
Kill yourself you mutt