Cbt

The old one is dry... how is everyones new years resolutions going?
5'9 176
Lets get some good advice and constructive criticism started.

I wanna call you a manlet and laugh at you but your body is quite impressive so... Good job

6'3 196lbs

first time poster, cut down from 190 to 170, bulked back up to 197 over the course of 6 or so months, most of it was dirty bulking because I didnt have my diet in check like a retard, gained more fat than I would have liked and have shitty fat distribution that goes all to my love handles

>5'11, 21, 197 lbs
>deadlift 345
>ohp 115
>bench 210
>dont squat due to knee injury but growing legs just fine with leg press and Romanians and sumo and accessory work

Is this salvageable? Should I just cut for summer and see where it takes me? I'm fat as fucking shit and no longer wish to be fat

Dyel mode right now, trying to get at least 160 lb at 5"7', currently 135lb. Been working out for 3 months, started out at 115lbs.

>In b4 manlet jokes I already heard them all

Good use of lighting and shadows

Numbers are decentish I would recommend a lean cut, eat at like 400 calorie deficit but keep your protrin intake as high as possible until you reach a physique u like

wtf is that body shape

This guy knows You have a solid frame and wide shoulders and the advantage of being short is we put on mass easier just eat more and stay consistent we all start somewhere.
If youre being sarcastic pic related

5 years lifting srs

rude

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

6'0

Bench: 225x7
Deadlift:405
Ohp:165

you mean 5 months... right user

>5'8
>175

gain weight dude. lift harder.
hahaha this goes triple for you
put some pants on you homo

6'0 210lbs.

Just finished a 12 week cut gonna maintain for a bit to rest, cut down to 12% then bulk to work on chest. Wish me luck bros.

Routine please? You look great and are my goal body. Thank you in advance.

You need to eat bro...like however much you are eating now triple that.

Just your typical fat hairy powerlifter checking in
5'11"
260lb
21yr old
Squat: 700lb
Bench: 440lb
Deadlift: 765lb

>5 years starving

Fat: check
Hairy: check
E-stats: check
Although even if you discount those 25% that's still nicish

Also heres my back since its what im actually proud of

Your head is massive bro. Opposite of a brainlet. What do you do for skull gains?

Ill post my deadlift if you really want

>21yr old
That body looks 35. Also... where is your neck?

Mirin jaw desu

Imgur link to pic without the tongue

I sold it for traps, and yeah it made buying alcohol really easy when i wasnt 21

Could be because i hit my head on things when i was younger so my skull just got thicker

Oh yeah and I'm 34.

Good luck man. How long lifting? What do you do for arms?

3 years lifting. I don't isolate arms. I already had decent biceps and forearms before I started lifting from rowing as a teenager. All my upper body accessory work is for lats rear delts and pecs cos I feel these are my weakest muscles.

Good job man, you're looking good.

>700lbs squat

Do you actually believe people on her are retarded enough to believe these bullshit stats of yours? Go post in your /owp/ and /plg/ threads with the rest of your fat, disgusting manlet friends.

good face, shit bod. Just cut to otter and slow bulk after that. Clean eating is key regardless of bulking/cutting imo if you wanna look good.

Tbhlad he looks like he could squat that if his legs are anything like his back.

5'9 148 lbs, finally seeing some progress brehs

thanks, noted. Yeah, I guess everyone swallows the diet pill sooner or later, any suggestions on slow bulk methods? 400 cal over tdee?

Mirin height.

>5'9 176

How's the weather down there?

No seriously do you have weighted shoes so don't fly away in a heavy breeze ?

6’1. 206lb.

515 dl, 415 squat, 305 bench.

Trying to cut down to ~195 and see where I’m at

600lbs squatter coming through

You looked better when you first started shit posting

6'0"

I could buy it. Mans got 25lbs on me which could get my total up around those numbers.

will look nice after the cut bro

That was like 5 years ago

Jesus dude you're 21 why don't you get lean and actually lose your virginity before you commit to being a fat fuck for the rest of your existence

I know, didn't you have died hair? Or really pale skin? Fuck I have bad memory but something about the way you looked was unsettling to me

too bad all the gains in the world won't bring her back

natty?

5'11" 178lbs. Haven't posted in awhile. Training 3 days a week, upper lower split.

I know I'm still massively dyel but do I look better in the right than in the left? Also how is my frame?

You are either not 6'3 or not 196. Pic was me at 6'3 at 174

pls post all your pl lifts that's unreal

havent been on Veeky Forums in a while. 195lbs 6ft1.

>tfw never going to get big
I’m bad at gaining weight. I always gain like 5-10lbs, then I drop back, then go back up.

literally just started going to the gym a week ago. I had been to a gym before years ago but I didn't take it seriously. I'm in it for the long haul but planet fatness is the closest gym and ymca closes too early. I watch youtube videos for form but I still think I might be doing something wrong. How do i know if I'm doing shit right? Like if I am not sore the next day that probably means i was doing everything wrong right?

Heres your (you) free of charge
Its not bad a bulk and a cut should fo you some good. Work on your obliques so you can get an nice v taper

You should feel some soreness but you shouldn't be completely devestated. Theres a middle ground you need to reach

b-b-be gentle anons

stick to a diet then
joocy
>6'3" 174
lol
try and get the same angle for a progress pic m8
getting there, just eat rice
increase training

N-n-nice thighs

Killing it. Luck.
Bloat.
Disgusting.
It's a marathon not a sprint buddy, keep going.
Gross.
Looking good boys.

5'11 175# myself

What type of shorts are those? The material on my shorts is too thin and you can see the outline of my cock.

Pffffff
I wish my the phone on which I had my before pics didn't break so I can show you what I looked like with exactly 174lbs. You are a twink and I am both 196lbs and 6'3. I was 203lbs 4 months ago but I had irl problems and neglected gym and now I'm getting back in shape.

Do a program that leads to progress, instead of jerking off with wrist weights and calling it a workout. Eat a surplus with plenty of protein.

Godspeed.

Just started liften. PLs god dont let this be me. I am tall skele lord also. We'll all make it, love you all, no homo

6'2 ~200lbs bulking to 225 by end of year
back

front

whoops

been cutting for a few months and lost alot of wight. the holidays i let my self loss a little bit but im back on track.

26 years old
74KG (was 92 last summer)
height 188CM

thinking of stop cutting after i reach 70KG and start eating big slowly.

learn to pose better

neck routine?

>newfags falling for this meme

what the fuck are you gonna keep cutting for? auschwitz mode?

why the fuck would you want to cut more right now lmao

the only funny thing about this post is how fucking autistic you are

5 months progress. 170 lbs 5'9. Getting fat so need to clean up my diet.

just

I'm down only 15 pounds from a year ago and this half assed cutting and lifting just isn't gonna work.

Abs haha

been lifting for +5 years

You mean -4.5 +5 years?

standing there looks dangerous dude

Started lifting 2 and a half months ago,been just following the sticky and mostly following a decent diet plan.Only thing I added is 4 miles run every second night since I eat 5 times a day (+shake) and feel kinda disgusting since I'm used to 2-3 meals a day.
>first picture 182 pounds second picture 210 pounds
I'm 6' 4,how am I doing m8s?

so im no longer a skinny fat? have i finally made it?

Lanklet checking in

>193 cm
> 90 kg
> 160kg deadlift
>130 kg squat
>90 kg bench

should i just eat more, I feel like im slowly getting fatter

bought a gym membership 5 years and 5 months ago

>tfw a manlet has a better body than you

They don't have anything to do with strength

6’0 190lbs cutting
Bench 225x4
Ohp 135x5
Squat 315x2

And you don't have anything to do with abs

>tfw manlets are always more aesthetic than you
>tfw manlets have a way easier time getting gains and being aesthetic

How do I deal with this bros? It actually gets me mad that they can look good in half the time because I'm 188cm tall

How about you stop bitching and do some work. Im 6'3, it's a long way to go but atleast I'm already on the way.

How the fuck did you get so lean?

Natty?

>28 pounds in 2 and half months
think you're going too fast mate

Recovering fatass who just started a bulk
>189cm
>88kg
>57.5
>100
>60
>60

A long way to go compared to some 170cm guy who looks aesthetic as fuck in no time and keeps gains easily

5'10" 175

What exercises do you do for rear delts?