How do you deal with potential stalkers from the gym

I already told him to stop trying to hang out with me but the problem is he knows where I live pic related

shank him

Are you a man or a woman? This changes the answer a lot

Guys are dumb, you nees to tell him you're not interested
>t.im a guy myself

He is a junior (freshman here) and has been lifting longer than me tho

reminds me of a story my coworker told us a few months back

>she's at the gym and finishes
>walking to her car, detects someone behind her
>its some filipino guy
>he pretends like she was a friend of his who he thought she was
>has a bit of small talk
>he literally then asks her if he can eat her out no strings attached

You say in concrete and no unclear terms:

"you need to leave me alone, I am not interested. Do not contact me again"

I'm a dude

He is also a pretty weird MGTOW, vegan, etc. Fell for every meme in the book

tell him to fuck off

Alright good this is the easy way then. Tell him to fuck off. If he doesn't fuck off threaten to kick his ass. If he doesn't leave then beat the shit out of him.

>how to get arrested for aggravated assault 101

I did tell him to fuck off and stop bothering me but i think he considers me his only friend and like I said he is 2 years older and has been lifting longer

I mean hopefully he fucks off before that. Maybe throw shit at him idk.

>MGTOW
Lmao then just pretend youre blue pilled and he will hate you in a few seconds.

Why would you give him your number?

Problem with that is he already knows I'm rightwing from before I found out how autistic he is
(He Browses T_D and watches tons of MGTOW vids and tries to show me them)

He seemed like a cool dude when I met him, I did find out his place on the spectrum until later. Also I was a freshman trying to meet new people when I met him last august

Just do what a Stacey would do to nonoffensively reject a Veeky Forumsizen and just send a one word reply hours or even days later. If he asks why just say you have been busy.

Dude why would you post our texts, you know I lurk here. I was just trying to be nice to you since I feel bad about bullying you in highschool and because I'm seeing your sister. Both she and your parents INSISTED that I reach out to you since all you do is eat all the food in your parents house, go to the gym, and post on Veeky Forums. And yes, your sister found your futa folder... Maybe next time put that shit on your PC and not the family one thinking that you're being clever by naming the folder something innocuous. Anyways, thanks for posting this so I have proof to show your sister how hard I've been trying to reach out to you - she promised ass to mouth which I've been looking forward to. Peace out, virgin.

nice spaget

>that desparation for reassurance
Hopefully he fucks off but hopefully you get some perspective of yourself out of this as well.

Hol up
>He's in your house
>Without your permission
Green fucking light I have starched lifelong friends in the face for doing this. Absolutely unfuckingacceptable user. Put him in his place. Now

Lmao

Saved

Unirronically this. If someone is in my house and I don’t want them there they will leave or I will make them leave.

Did you fuck him?

prepare your butthole user
its worse if you resist, but you might feel more dignified afterwards

I liked it 7.5/10

This is strange. We have a single message exchange, few people act exactly like the cable guy. To be honest I think you most likely need to stop being a fucking asshole and let this guy be your friend to some extent. There is room for everyone.

Especially stop reading the "beat his ass" or "tell him to fuck off" comments from the village teenagers. Those aren't real solutions.

>room for everyone

Keep your standards high. Remember, you are the sum of the price you associate yourself with.

Fuck off idiot. Yes I mean you op. You have to mentally enept or something

Too perfect to be real.