FUCK GUYS EMERGENCY 911

FUCK GUYS EMERGENCY 911

I just ate some ice cream, thinking it was normal dairy ice cream. Turns out the ice cream contained soy milk. I ate a full pint worth. This happened 20 minutes ago, is there anything I can do to prevent myself from digesting the soy? Should I induce vomiting? How much is this going to fuck with my test levels?

it's too late.
Can you feel your gains leaving you yet? You should start feeling it soon.

just go /fraud/ and you can eat whatever you want big boy

Better start shopping for bras sister.

What the fuck is that suppose to mean? I need help, NOW!

There must be someway to counter the effects, I'm not giving up?

Are steroids and test injections really necessary?

Next stop: twinktown

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY FUCK YOU

N O I C E

UPDATE: I just induced vomiting cause you fags are too slow to give advice

your punishment is to eat one whole raw onion, this will ward off the soy devil's influence

Okay, then you can delete this thread now.

BRUH WTF EAT AN ONION NOW

Regular ice cream does it too. Goodbye gains.

YOU NEED A WHOLE BAG OF RAW ONIONS RIGHT NOW

Stick your finger down your throat and vomit it out or just start HRT and become a cute twink boi.

eat a buck of onion ice cream

If you were fully prepared to eat a full pint of ice cream, you were already a soyboy

purge motherfucker.

this

Hahaha, that's not enough to get it all out of your system.

Post titz.

Too late. Enjoy your neo-vagina.

You realise theres much more estrogen in real icecream because of the milk/cream right?

You should be glad it was soy ice cream and not the real stuff.

cut out your stomach and replace it with a plastic bag every 6 hours until your new one grows in.

Soon the MtF transformation will be complete. Start buying women's clothes and embrace your new life. Trying to hang on to the old one will only lead to suffering.

where is the E V I D E N C E

YOU IDIOT!
Runt to the nearest store now!
Buy the biggest bah of onions you can!
There's still time user!
Eat EVERY SINGLE ONION!
Shove them up your anus if you have to (peeled though so it absorbs faster).
YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT!

pic with timestamp or it didnt happen

RIP. Say hello to your bitch tits.

This is Veeky Forums we don't ask for evidence.

You think you have it bad? Just bought $159 worth of this whey brand on the recommendation of a friend, on the drive home I glanced at the ingredients as it was in my passenger seat and noticed "may contain milk and SOY".

Now instead of getting a joocy bulk going I'm stuck with 150 servings of numale powder and can't afford to get another brand on my current budget. What the FUCK am I gonna do? I already own a Nintendo Switch.

You know I've been here since forever and i got nothing against a nice pepe, but fucking Christ if nearly every single stupid underage shitpost topic that gets started doesn't contain a pepe or a wojak in the fucking OP post. Generally i just see a thread and if it has one of those two i just hide the fucker

You need better bait if you want to continue wasting your time here