Billionaire

>Billionaire
>6 feet tall
>Gotham most elligible bachelor
>alpha crime fighter
>ripped as fuck, smart as fuck

Gets cucked by a dyel, government wagie district attorney, who became a hypocrite of his ideals...

Tell me again why I should get Veeky Forums, when even bruce wayne had all of that... And was still cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FywMOuMqNuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>image.jpg
You have to go back

Maggie aged terribly. :(

he has low self esteem because of his troubled past, so he is susceptible to a harpy can latching on to him and bleeding him dry

The real question is... how was it not completely obvious to everybody that Bruce Wayne was Batman?

Like how many people in the vicinity of Gotham city were wealthy enough to be able to afford all of Batman's gadgets and also young/fit enough to accomplish all of his physical stunts?

Can't possibly be more than a handful, and then at that point it should be pretty obvious that the crimefighting vigilante is the orphan whose parents were killed in front of him by a street thug.

in a world with superman who would think that a mere human would be fighting baddies

Having a GF is low test beta faggot, you shouldnt touch women, they are the devil, you should just remain fapbro untill you die, trust me i know what im talking about, testla knew this as well

This
To almost every criminal, Batman is a superman, a monster.

Who would think a well known philanthropist is a creature like that?

You should read the comics if you want true pain

Those jowls

Your MGTOW is showing

How do I get banemode?

duh, because she didn't know he was batman.
Bruce looked like a spoiled playboy billionaire who cared only about himself while Harv tried to save Gotham from crime. real human bean etc.

Gain 30lb of muscle after loosing 6 inches of height.

>what is charisma?

Except she did know he was batman...

Replacing Katie Holmes with this pigwoman really ruined the immersion of the film. It's just not believable that men would fight over a woman that gross looking.

> lifting for women

Comic Bruce is a fucking Chad and confirmed to have an 11" dick by Morrison. Stark fucks a lot, but I hear he's a dicklet. It's fucking Doom who's a joke. DoomWANK really is the only thing that keeps him going.

>I hear he's a dicklet.

It was Bruce's own fault for turning her away.

>Is away for 10 years
>Comes back, and right at this moment a Batman guy shows up

Yeah pretty obvious

Yeah team-up crossovers are shit
youtube.com/watch?v=FywMOuMqNuI

This. Women have higher estrogen than men so touching women will consequently heighten your estrogen levels.
I'm currently on NoFap, NoPillow, NoWater, NoPoo, NoCarbs, NoSun, NoGf and my test has gone up 3687% over 1 year

He is probably talking about Comic Bane, which would be:
gain 300lb of muscle and 60 inches of height

>True Chad coming through

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.

For your own mental health.

catwoman is a ball busting manhating dyke now
real talk

almost comically bad, right? what went wrong?

>Bruce funds somebody else to be Batman because the stunts are almost as dangerous as the criminals
>Bruce isn't Batman

This is reasonable to assume. Batman could have been a government meme as well. I'm sure you'd see a bunch of threads on /pol/ accusing Bruce Wayne, but you couldn't confirm that it was him.

>The virgin vigilante
-Wears armor because he is afraid of bullets
-His entire suit is black because he says that it will allow him to be sneaky in the dark,but in fact he is a emo
-Sneak on his enemies to have the advantage
-Needs to know all martial arts in the world to be sure that he will win in a fight
-Anti-social
-Never smiles like a edgelord he is
-Nemesis is a clow
-Works alone but has like 6 sidekicks which at least two of them die every year
-Mommy and daddy got killed,now he is a manchild who fights crimes because he never got over their deaths
-Trust issues

>The chad saviour
-His uniform is a pijamas and he doesn't give a flying fuck about bullets
-His suit is colorful and bright,to show to people that he is bro
-Take his enemies face to face,isn't afraid of anything
-Only knows boxe and still gets the job done
-Social as fuck,everyone knows him
-His smile is enough to give someone with PTSD joy and happines
-Nemesis is a God of a hell like planet,with almost near infinite power and lasers that makes 90° curves,the chad of DC villians
-Likes to work in group,but nevers needs sidekicks because himself gets the job done.The Justice League is just a excuse for him to hang out
-Is a hero because he thinks is the right thing to do and such power needs to be used for good
-Trust everyone,to a point that his best friend almost got him kill duo to his trust issues

bro, take a minute to realize you wrote all of that shit out and re-evaluate your life decisions

100% srs

It's just a movie, you dumbfuck