Bacne won't go away :( killing confidence

I have terrible bacne but have tried many things over the past few years. I don't know how to make it go away and I don't want to take antibiotics for it.
I drink plenty of water, eat mostly clean, wear new shirts and wash my sheets, shower after sweating, avoid dairy in general.

This is ruining my college experience. I just want to feel comfortable taking my shirt off.

It probably looks worse in pic related because I ate a lot of bread and had McDonald's today (long road trip, almost never eat fast food).

What do?

sauna and tan

Seek professional medical help, kill yourself, or just accept you're flawed. We can't all be divine. I'm sure you have lots of inner beauty and stuff.

Talk to your doctor or something

Do you use a fresh wash rag when you shower? I recently figured out not using one makes my back break out from an user on here. Will follow up if it works. Also I used to have face acne until I started using a natural soap, barely had any now, and when I do nofap my face is spotless.

Oh yea and I use Grandpas Pine Tar Soap if you want to know. Can find at GNC

looks like you laid on a bed of nails

rip them all out with your fingernails

>soap on your face
user...

Yea generally when I kiss a woman I don’t want her to recoil in disgust

With a tan it's better. The problem is I have acne because I won't tan, and I won't tan because I have acne.
i did a few years ago as a teenager and they told me to use proactive. I tried that religiously for literally 2 months but no real progress.
Thanks for suggestion. I use my towel more than once in a row. Maybe that's the problem but I doubt it.
So it's as bad as I think it is?

Should I not take my shirt off at the beach or in public?

>I have acne because I won't tan
no

What I mean is I don't want to take my shirt off to tan because of my hideous deformity.

>I drink plenty of water, eat mostly clean, wear new shirts and wash my sheets, shower after sweating, avoid dairy in general.
Sure ok. Wash your dirty body and get some lazyboy acne medication.

The only thing that reliably helped me in the short term was uv light

It's hard to tell what helps in the long run, because there are so many variables, not least of which is just getting older and finishing puberty. I have a theory though that stress exacerbated the inflammation, so try to bring your cortisol levels down with meditation and getting enough sleep

The number on thing that will help you in the long run though is psychological. Learn to look at it differently and not let it get you down. At the end of the day it's something so superficial, just a little bit of inflammation in the upper layer of your skin. If you're a good, chill person people will look right through it and almost not even notice it

>puberty
I'm 23. I have an insane amount of stress in my personal life so I'm sure that's a large contributing factor.

its complicated issue
try to minimize risks

ive had it since teenage years and im 32 now and still have it,

onyl time it really cleared up was when i was in military and had to change sheets like every week and shower multiple times a day

its mostly i think because i sit at the computer desk all day and sweat from my back

also basically seem a derm ASAP and get real medical help
bullshit advice on a forum wont help u its a serious life long condition

Yeah, I don't know when puberty ends but for me my back and finally cleared up around 21/22 But everyone's different

Also, it sounds obvious but if you have large acne spot with broken skin, let it heal properly. I used to mess with it and I have some scarring now which I think would be less if I hadn't.

Learn some breathing techniques, there's a tibetan Buddhist technique called taking and giving which personally I find really powerful to reduce stress and pain, I'm convinced it's good for the immune system but I haven't seen any peer reviewed evidence

have you tried an elimination diet? Dairy and/or eggs cause breakouts for some people

My bacne was bad as yours. When I started getting more Veeky Forums and confident I started going to the beach.

Turns out my back just needed sun, I still get acne on my back but no where nearly as bad.

Try rubbing alcohol! I put rubbing alcohol on my back, and sometimes on my chin. Very useful against stubborn acne, and my skin is fairly oily. Take a deep breath before applying, it has a strong smell. Destroys pimples basically, completely cleans it. (Also it will burn if your acne is very bad, no worries)
Some people have less oily skin, so rubbing alcohol is not desirable for them.

no, you didnt have actual bacne then

real acne gets worse in the sun light

Go.

To.

The.

Dermatologist.

And.

Start.

A.

Dercutane.

Treatmend.

END.

I started taking Dercutane 5 months ago. In 1 month my backne and front acne dissappeared. However, to erradicate acne forever you have to spend half year or so with Dercutane. Prepare to have dry lips tho.

So, STOP COMPLAINING AND GO TO THE FUCKING DERMATOLOGIST

your bacne will clear up. then you'll get hair on your back. enjoy.

What happened to you won't happen to everyone

you can already tell it's going to happen to him

Have you tried exfoliating your skin in the shower, also what kind of face wash and body wash do you use?

i need to get on proper meds they jsut keep giving me dumbass cream and its like nigger its my entire back, some small thing of cream isnt enough

I use African black soap for occasional acne. It really strips out the oils from your skin but if you can deal with dry skin this may help. get yourself a loofah on a stick and wash your back with it.

Do a fundamental cleanse of everything you back come in contact with, especially your bed, then before you touch any of it take a long shower and scrub well with some kind of acne scrub, then put a light coating of anti-biotic cream like nepsporin.

Forgot to add, only do the antibiotic cream once. That stuff is not good to use in a routine, but get a routine too

Yeah so dont be a retard and actually discuss treatment options with your dermatologist like an adult. Additionally any retard that suggests tanning as a cure needs to get shot in the face, adding stressors to your skin will not magically cure your disease.

1. Consult dermatologist, it is there job to fix shit like this.
2. Change diet. Start cutting things in and out of your meals to see what affects your acne.
3. Exfoliate and moisturize your back every day.

Accutane

Beauty products. The only racket full of more snake oil than supplements.

this is terrible advise

I get back and upper arm acne once in a while. Here's how I deal with it
>shower every day, scrubbing hard
>drink lots of water
>multivitamins
>tanning
>sauna (weekly at the gym)
>at least 6 hours of sleep, preferably 8
>low stress
Try that lifestyle before you see some pill-pushing (((dermatologist))). Each element has multiple positive effects besides skin health

Sunlight and seawater bro stop having such hot showers

I second this advice

this is the only logical answer.

sufferers of severe genetic acne will never enjoy a day in their life unless you go for accutane treatment.

literally no other way around it.
i had 0 confidence all the way till 21 years cause of my cystic acne, accutane changed my fucking life.

I just learned to deal with it. I've cut out dairy completely and that has helped quite a bit. Antibiotics like tetracycline did jack shit and theres no way i was going to risk going on accutane.

You absolute nigger, the severity of OP's acne is such that that shit will have little to no effect. It's chronic cystic acne not a couple of pimples on the back now and again.

You need to go on isotretinoin, whatever name it's sold as in your country, it's the only way to get rid of acne that bad. I had the exact same thing, a decade of horrible body acne gone in months, but your skin and lips especially get insanely dry and there are other complications (I got hip pain), but it was well worth some temporary pain.

you don't want to take antibiotics? Buddy, go to a dermatologist and go get some roaccutane. My bacne was only slightly worse than yours and after 6 months on the stuff I was 100% clear and i have maybe one barely visible scar on my face.

Grow a pair and go to a skin doctor

Take antibiotics you fucking retards. I was a little bitch boy drinking water and rubbing my face with toothpaste until I grew some balls to go to the doctor. Got prescribed some bullshit pills and pizza face went away in two months. Only thing I regret is not going earlier.

get accutane

easy

eat raw meat and drink water

if your doctors isn't giving you ro accutane after seeing your back in OP pic you need to look for another one

>isotretinoin
Ausfag? Accutane = isotretinoin. shit works, changed my life too

kys faggot

All of this shit is wrong op. Want to know why? You barely have any bacne whatsoever, on your back theres a handful of pimples, and fucking 500 scars. You need laser surgery.

I had bacne and last summer I got a horrendous sunburn on my back. I'm talking I got flu like symptoms because of how bad the burn was, skin peeled down to raw skin. However, once I recovered I haven't had bacne since.

have you washed your back pillow?

/fast/

Dont use accutane, it can fuck up all your endocrine glands and you can get shit like diabetes, low test, low hgh, and will basically be forced to do steroids if you want to continue training