Indian Vegetarian Wrestlers

How does Veeky Forums explain this?
Vegetarian, jacked, warriors, tons of endurance and strength. Aesthetics are lacking but they mostly do bodyweight training.
Yet, these guys could destroy anyone on fit, including anyone on the Mr Olympia stage in a fight, but they only eat vegetarian food and they lift in mud and shit in the streets. No protein powders or supplements or fraud shit here...just manliness.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYbwv6cEHqs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Kennelly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vegetarian
natty
lifting in shit

vegana*

>natty

can they even afford roids

>veganatarians

they make like 300rs to 600rs a fight.

500 rs is $7 USD.

roids are cheap in india, but ya, most of them will have a hard time choosing between buying raisins/bananas and steroid cycle.

Pakistan bro reporting in, the average price for big pharma testosterone is 180rs for 150mg, which roughly 2 dollars, generics are even cheaper.

Nah they not vegans. Milk is their main protein source. Like perma GOMAD and only train for strength with zero consideration to aesthetics. They're literally Veeky Forums minus the gayness.

bump

Unironically based.

>only train for strength with zero consideration to aesthetics
Comparing the 45minute fag mode bullshit the powerlifitng dorks do to the shit those indians do?
They dont' dick around in the gym to get better at manipulating barbells. They lift random as fuck heavy shit as well as do calisthenics for hours at a time.

veganism is dumb
eggs and milk and honey should be fine to eat, the fact that animals make them is irrelevant
also 99 outta 100 eggs aren't even fertilized

It’s a moral choice generally

In my experience vegans are
>50% faggots trying to virtue signal and still have a leather purse/European carry all or some shit
>40% people who either do it strictly as a diet or just think animals shouldn't be killed and got suckered in veganism over vegatarianism
>10% people who are crazy PETA types and think animals should have actual animal representatives in congress.

dude
help me import that shit to the states ASAP

>99 outta 100 eggs aren't even fertilized
probably a dumb question but what does this even mean? are eggs that we buy fertilised or not?

Oh boy I can't wait to be a vegetarian wrestling around in the dirt like a savage.

the guy who holds the world record for equipped bench press went to 30 months of federal prison for importing steroids from India.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Kennelly

How did he get caught, we won't make the same mistakes.

We have a future in this user. We'll be rich

If the rooster bangs the chicken then the eggs are fertilised
the significance of eating them or not is just one of those weird things about food that some people focus on e.g. vegetarians etc

there's no baby inside the eggs, not fertilized.
Hens can lay eggs without a rooster sexing them. Most eggs you buy in markets aren't fertilized

So a vegetarian should be able to eat eggs, theres no living thing inside them, unless they're fertile

Vegan logic:
>Eating unfertilized chicken eggs is murder
>Aborting a human embryo or fetus isn't murder

If you're eating eggs and dairy (i.e a vegetarian) you're still getting large amount of high quality protein just as you would with meat.

If you're vegan (i.e no animal sources of protein at all) you're going to have a harder time.

When will people stop having this coversation.

Holy shit.

>No women in crowds
>Live like poorfag niggers
>No stands, sit in trees like monkeys
>Eat like goats

Christ. Why would anybody take advice from these tards?

Reminder that they're all manlets and if Indian teen prostitutes can afford to take steroids to make them gain mass then I'm sure some wrestlers can too. But they could well be natty anyway.

This is such an incredible video.
Agree with their stance on meat or not, I would encourage everyone here to watch the video. It's only ~13 minutes.
Truly inspirational.

man ive been wanting to do a martial art or boxing, after watching that vid it makes me want to learn some sort of grappling

i feel like lifting for strength/looks is kind of a waste if you can't channel it into a real sport or skill

>a person who trains to fight would win versus a person who trains to look good and not to fight
who would have thought

>my physique is huge
>is a manlet

> that ultrachad in the bottom left corner
damn

It’s natural for chickens to lay eggs, so why is it bad to eat eggs? The egg laying hens go through some of the worst abuse of any factory-farmed animal. These hens are roughly packed into cages with numerous other hens (only 6 inches of space each), and those cages are stacked several layers high. As the hens on the top defecate, the crap falls into the cages below. The hens are unable to stretch their wings or legs, and often develop severe bone disorders. When the chickens weaken or die, they are often left in the cages where the other hens trample them. Of the eggs allowed to hatch, the females become laying hens. The males are useless, so they thrown into a trash heap where they suffocate or are crushed, all to be ground up dead or alive. These are not abnormal exceptions; this is the normal, legal, and accepted practice of egg production.

Also saturated fat, cholesterol and hormones.

Cows produce milk in the same way that humans do – when they have a baby. In nature, the calf would drink his mother’s milk and then she would no longer have a supply of milk. On factory farms, dairy cows are artificially inseminated so that they constantly have milk. They also have their calf taken away from them immediately after birth, which are made into either tightly confined veal cows (males to be slaughtered in a month or so) or future dairy cows (females). Additionally, dairy cows are given growth hormones so that they produce much more milk than they would have in nature. Those hormones cause their udders to be engorged with milk, which leads to infection and intense pain for the cow. When her udders are attached to the milking machines, the udders grow external infections, fill with cuts and puss, and hurt her. Once they are no longer able to produce a large amount of milk, they are slaughtered. Needless to say, milking a cow does hurt the cow

Also saturated fat, cholesterol and hormones.