Honesty

>You look in the mirror and see yourself as other people see you.

Are you attractive/fuckable?

lol no

sure, I mean my gf certainly thinks so and she's a 9/10

gay friend gave me a 6/10 but he was my friend so i think he was being generous
I would go 4/10 or so

Pro tip: your mirror self isn't how other people see you

I don’t think I’m that great. Maybe a 6-7 but I have no trouble attracting high caliber women.

You, or more precisely your brain, sees you several times more attractive than you actually are when looking into a mirror.

interesting..

I think I’m half decent. I mean I’m a solid 6/10 so that’s not too bad

I found a way to see how you look without distortions. Just record yourself and get different angles of your face. Proven to worl

I’ll add that it’s quite objective, for example we all have a particular taste in women. My dad thinks Blake lively is a 9 and I think she’s a 7. I showed my dad a girl I was talking to and he said 6.5 where I thought she was an 8.5

Women see us in a similar way. With varying taste.

Attraction is deeper than a number scale though. If I had to choose between a 10 on the street and the girl I’m talking to I’d choose the girl I’m talking to no question because I’m magnetically drawn to her in a way that’s deeper than her rating.

More-so everyday brother!!!
But...
Am I heavenable?

Guys help me, I'm in many ways becoming the best version of myself, but in other ways I'm losing my touch with the lamb that saved me, my life for the past while has been all about going all out and working my hardest at everything to be the best and inspire people. But I have too much faith in myself and not the Hero who wants me to stay humble.

The real question is "Am I likeable?"

the answer is no

I find myself to be about a 7/10 im in pretty dang good shape, then what i used to be, and i recently got dreads and i catch girls mirin constantly

You should try sucking a dick.

ur pa has shit taste

He thinks prime Angelina is 10 and Megan Fox too while I agree with Megan Fox but prime Angie is a 7 t b h

No I'm super fucking weird looking at least to myself.

Prolly not. 7/10 body 2/10 face feels bad man

Prolly, but I have no idea how I'd rank out of 10. So, if someone wants to be the judge I'll post a pic.

Post a pic

>scientificamerican
>huffington leftards
kek

I have really low standards but no I wouldn't fuck myself

honestly I think I am very attractive but I haven't had people actually rate me out of ten. I am a narcissistic fuck though

I'm pretty narcissistic; so I know for a fact that I tend to overestimate my looks. That in mind, I'm still caught way off guard when someone I think is out of my league expresses interest. Cue autism.

No. I'm not hideous but I can't imagine anyone wanting to legitimately kiss or hug me.

In the last couple of weeks I’ve been approached by several women one way or another so I guess I’m atleast decent looking

yes

Without double chin, maybe I quess
>tfw last place where body saves dat fat
Thanks genetics
>just kill me

Oh never mind. I just remember once one girl rated me as 4/10 but gave me 7/10 for being gay
>t-thanks
>if you need me, i'm sitting in my closet crying

5-7 i get approched quite often but always manage to come off as cool/cold.

When I look in the mirror, I'm a 6-7/10. Nice body, ok face, good style, cool hair.

Irl everyone has always been telling me that I'm hideous, even good friends, and I'm not an antisocial autist so my perception of myself is probably wrong.

Mfw

I have a rounded, low-test forehead but I'm decently well-off from the eyebrows down. I also have very attractive brothers so I like to think I got some too

I don't really know, depends on a day, if I got long hair and glasses.
Sometimes I look like some fucking nerd, sometimes look fairly attractive, sometimes look like a chav and when I grin widely I look like a psycho.

tfw girls and friends liked me when i was fat,
now i dont have friends, my own brother doesnt talk to me

yeah bro im totaly sure your traps and delts are as big as in that reaction pic your are posting to symbolise your feelings, stop lying to yourself - you dont look good and people dont like you because you dont look good,
because thats why im here

Tbh my face is like a 5/10 i guess, but my body is good and i still pull hot bitches so whatever i have come to terms with it.

I give myself a 6 but girls always tell I'm a 7-8. Gays always rate me 8-9.
I do get toldIwould be alot more attractive if I had white teeth, it improved alot but having had an heroin addicition for 2 years I fucked up py teeth, currently saving for a complete overhaul. Got the face, the body and charisma but my teeth are somewhat yellow. Quit smoking cigs a week ago so I'm hoping it'll make myteeth a bit whiter.

impossible, if that were true people would turn their head in public at how ugly I am. and I had people tell me I look good although I think I look fucking horrible when I look in the mirror. so something doesnt add up or I have mental issues...

Reckon I'm somewhat attractive, maybe 6.5/10.
Been told I was 8/10 a couple times but I don't believe it. Chick I'm seeing at the moment thinks I'm hot.
Got a plan to bump myself up at least half a point this year.

I fucking see myself like a 9 of face and body, not trolling or joking, but i think people perceived me like a fucking 4 because no girl talk to me ever, or even answer my on whatsapp more beyond the aa educate response, im 30 yo i guess i have this body dismorphic thing or something because i see something that is not real because is not correlated, sorry my english

Why don't you guys just post your faces and get rated by one another?

I've had chicks and gay dudes tell me that I'm good looking, but i think I still look like a loser that browses 4 chan all day

>look 7-8/10 on friends cameras and mirror
>look 4-5/10 on my camera

If the camera isn't at least 3 feet away from my face I look like trash.

Yeah also selfies are gay and there's nobody that would take my picture.

Now why the fuck would I want to put my face here?

I'm non white, which is automatically a 1/10 here.

how would I know? I'm too busy hating myself to notice whether people find me attractive or likable or not.

Post face

I'm not attractive in any way. I don't have any problems with it.

yep

If you're huge with good fitting clothes, nice haircut, tall and an a-ok face you will get mired daily

I'm very ugly, but I'm an interesting person so I make up for it

You bet your ass I'd fuck myself. I hace nice abs and a decent ass.

That's actually not true, you see your flipped reflection. It's impossible to see yourself as others see you unless you put on a virtual reality headset or something

You could always look at a picture of yourself

Yes, i think every man should see themselfs attractive and very fuckable.
If they dont, they will carry themselfs like that.

The gays love me so i cant be very ugly
Gays often hit on me and compliment me
Women too at times but not as much
Fuck

I feel like I look pretty good ok, solid 6/10. But im pretty impulsive and distractible and squirrelly so I think people don't like that.

I-I’m kinda shy but here

Take a picure in the mirror with your phones selfie camera.

You need to get help with that anterior pelvic tilt before you injure yourself.

Im hot as fuck

what's the worst thing that could happen to me if i posted my face here for rating?

Ok rate me out of 10. Forget the caption

Someone could recognise you and post your real identity, then before it gets taken down some creepy autist finds all they can about you, gets a hold of some secret info and ruins your life and you end up an hero.

cancer/10

6.5. potential 7.5-8 with a great body and matured face i'd say although im not a homo so take it with a grain of salt

I seem to be the "type" for certain girls. I can tell right away, like they instantly find me hot. Other girls don't. I feel less and less like there's a universal appeal - you can be good looking to everyone, but that doesn't mean you're attractive to everyone

aight i'll pass on posting and just ask my friends instead

Boynextdoor/10. You're like a solid 6.5 or 7

one of my female friends said I'm a 7/10 at least
the other said i'm a 5 but a 7/ because of my sense of humor

where do i actually stand? (don't want to post face)

5+7 = 12
12/2 = 6

Hot as fuck, I'm an 8/10 according to women

Sorry sir,
We have to knock at least 2 points off
because of bias as shes your gf
7/10 it is

>SUSPECT IS ON CREATINE

B A V A R I A N G E T

God no Im ugly as fuck, why do you think Im here

literal child get off my board reeeee

I'm ok.