And stilllll

Just goes to show technique matters more then nigger genetics and hype. Can someone zoom in and make a humbled Tyrone meme sorry I'm drunk lmao.

WHITE POWER WINS AGAON

You're reading way too much into it /pol enjoy the fight and enjoy not fighting a giga nigga 1v1.

>nigger genetics
>268lbs with abs
ya no, UFC was giving him some special supplements, bet on it

I'm sure there's an old picture from like 3 years ago where he looks like jon jones aka around 220 he's what 260 now

Size doesn't win fights, fighting wins fights

>White user living vicariously through the success of others

you're pathetic OP

Stay mad bitch boy. I'm not white but I'm glad the cuck media just got BTFO by the CROAT GOAT

>white boi instinctively puts his face in the bbc

Drunk and have been a stipe fan for years. Was so anxious during the fight I'm glad 6he ufc has to eat crow fucking claiming nigger hits as hard as a car crash and shit stay mad black boy

This guy gets it. The race shit is just a Veeky Forums meme I was upset about the ufc writing stipe off and sucking the bbc though

Not gonna lie, before that first round TD I was also thinking Stipe was fucked. It was like seeing a rat stuck in a cage with a cat, but man did he prevail after that first TD

Yeah dude I was so fucking scared as he was using his head movement you could tell he working hard on movement in general for this fight and trying to not be where giga nig could hit him hard. He got caught a couple times but was able to get him down. I was on edge the whole fight. With francis one hit can end it at anytime which is why I was so worried. And I tend to hate UFC pushed hype trains

Oh also. Stipe had the best gameplan to best Francis grind him as hard as possible using wresteling and make him work for every single spot and drain the fuck out of him

That fight could have easily been finished with a giga punch by Francis in the first round. Stipe had infinitely many attempts to submit Francis as well, I'm not sure if Dana will be pleased with him in the coming days. Although, this is exactly what Stipe should have done to win the fight.

How the fuck is Dana going to be angry at Tyron, but not angry at Stipe here? Stipe could have finished this much earlier, very strange.

Imagine being a trained fighter and having some faggots on the internet laugh at you

But Cormier tho lol

Yeah I think he was too worried about letting Francis up to take any risks and didn't want to try somthing and fail and end up gassed. But he could of choked him out probably in the 4th if he really went for it

I LOVE dc though. He's a humble good old uncle tom lol

>I underestimated him and went too hard in the first round he was alot tougher then I thought and had a better gameplan then me.
Welp giga nigga being humble will get you some fans

For sure. This fight went exactly according to the textbook. Francis needs to lose just a tad of muscle mass, and hit the cardio hard. He should probably fight Werdum or overeem rematch before fighting Stipe again. DC said Cain was coming back later this year so that could throw a wrench in things.

What really made me happy was the LW fight. DC looked sharp as fuck, and that made me happy. Im really fond of DC cause he's such a kind person. His striking has improved ten-fold, and we know how good DC is as a wrestler. Oezdemir should fight a few more top guys and get a rematch soon too. Maybe Gustafson to decide who gets the next title shot.

racist desu

Honestly id like to see him fight werdum,hunt or a blaydes rematch depending on who wins and losses there next fight if they have scheduled fights

Hunt would be a fucking barn burner I would absolutely buy that

No need to be racist. Stipe just had better legs. Waited out the power in round 1. Then wore him down and picked him apart. Better training and strategy.

I just feel like Oezdemir was brutally outclassed. I’m worried DC is just at a different level. I think Oezdemir will need to wait for the age to hit DC before he has a chance.

Chael beat THICC Rampage
Stipe beat Ngannou

You should have no reason for complaining against fighting against the bigger guy

His wrestling background saved him. The best MMA guys are all former college level wrestlers

>CROAT GOAT
>not cro-cop

What are you smoking m8

>just a meme

What makes you think DC is a nice guy. After watching the interviews when he talked about the pranks and stuff he does with his teammates you can tell the man is a 100% asshole. Like a lot of weird dominance displays there. Now I know what Rockhold doesn't want to train with him anymore

I didn't go to UFC Performance Institute, I went to fights.

W H I T E ' D

he has literally zero takedown defense and ground game.

And stand up

Who the fuck let Francis fight with 266lbs, thats way too much, he needs to drop at least 10lbs to not gass that fast

Lmao

Will the American finally succeed in taming the African?

You talk like miocic body is not insane.
He has more physical power, resistance and endurance

Yeah but the whole bullshit hype behind Ngannou behind francis was ridiculous
>hits hard as a moving car going full speed
Yeah, no

Look at Dana's face lmfaoooo

Can i get a quick rundown?
did they shill the fight as an easy win for the negro or something like that?

Yes. The white guy was on the record for most defenses in HW history but rarely anyone mentioned that when the UFC promoted the fight

UFC have been building up Ngannou as an absolutely unstoppable force, a true African KANG. In fairness, he is a beast, but without a gas tank and against a proper fighter that's not going to fly.

The UFC actively wanted Stipe to lose. All the hype was built around Ngannou, a newcomer.

You'll notice that Stipe took the belt from Dana at the end and had his trainer put it on him instead of Dana. That's telling about Stipe thought the whole situation was handled.

they promoted the fuck out of the negro and made it appear like he would just dominate because if you were to put stats on char he would be maxed strength build
the negro only did mma for like 3 years i believe and plowed his way through with first round knock outs just because of his physical abilities
what casuals don't know is the top people that ngannou beat in the heavyweight are past their prime with suspect chins and stipe is still young and probably in his prime right now for heavyweight
whiteboi proceeds to survives the most dangerous round which is the first and also eats some clean shots without getting dropped cause he got a granite chin and wrestlefucks the negro to exhaustion

this fight also showcases why cardio is important and why you shouldn't fall for the no cardio meme

Honestly people who unironically use the term "nigger genetics" are cringe af. Only niggers and americans seriously believe niggers are physically superior.

Dana was absolutely belt-cucked there

For sure. The UFC have underpaid Stipe in his last two fights, earning less than his opponent despite being the champion, even in his hometown. He was also put as the betting underdog. The UFC also took Ngannou as the first person in the UFC performance institute, some extremely high tech place that measures and categorises every aspect of your fitness and tries to improve on it.

Made me spit out my water well played

Is it a genetic thing for coons to use wide-arching punches?

LOL

>Only niggers and americans seriously believe niggers are physically superior.
this
black people are faster and have more explosion
white people are better at swimming and have more strenght

Stipe derailed Ngannou's hype train!

The UFC fuckers must be gutted, since they were promoting him heavily.

Stipe is now a legend.

You sound absolutely pathetic. How embarrassing...

You sound insecure. It wasn't you in there last night.

nigger """"genetics""""

>white 2.1%
>black 7.6%
>asian 7.9%
what did they mean by this

we wuz /fraud/ n shieeet

But mcgregor didnt wrestle

Stipe outshined his idol fo sho. Mirko is great but old mma can't compare with new mma.

most niggaz use T or dbol or something and no one even stops to consider that,they're just like 'WHOA muh BLAKK GENATIKKS'

It helped, but Stipe also has pure boxing experience. He gave up MMA for 2 years to focus just on boxing.

2 questions.
Was Ngannou roiding? I can't think of any other way to get that weird gut with six pack.

Also does this mean boxing is way better for mma than muay thai? Stipe was a golden gloves boxer and the challenger was known for pretty much nothing but boxing

Yes.

Depends on the opponent, but I personally say yes. Muay thai takes in factors such as kicks, knees, and elbows, whereas boxing is just a mastery of hands. Most MMA fighters can't box for shit since its a wrestler dominated sport.

lol whats joe rogan doing there

>ngannou got to #1 ranking with that giant hole in his ground game and shit tier cardio
give him 2 years max and he will be a champion
also why the fuck are they taking away jon jones when ngannou is obviously roiding

t. cant handle banter

his job

The MMA lets him do podcasts from their fights?

Ngannou had roughly 10% bodyfat at 260lb at some point
Also his entire gym is full of nothing but guys completely jacked and shredded as fuck
There's also a pic of Francis at 26 looking skinny, and that's after 4 years of boxing and years of working in a sand mine
I made a thread about this on sherdog
he's 200% on roids

He said the best not the most popular

this, i made $5200 off my 2 grand last night though. feels good to take advantage of retarded odds makers

>Was Ngannou roiding?
Definitely.

kekd

They don't read.