Confess

Confess.

It was I who ate all the eggs

Bro...

I ate a cookie and a king sized reese cups because today is my cheat day.

We were gonna make a killer omelet with those eggs...

I ate two of those gyros that had that white sauce on it. Not sure how bad it was for me, but it definitely was worse than that brown rice I hate eating so much.

I didn't do my sprints this week

Forgive me Veeky Forums, I broke today. Over 80 days of no fap wasted- and for what? Because I wanted to yank it to some white-eyed anime girl? Dammit dammit dammit, forgive me father, for I cannot forgive myself.

I haven't been to the gym in a week >:^)

>I had to roll of shame

I've realized I'm holding myself back, and I'm torn between the dreams of becoming the best neurosurgeon there ever was, or becoming the richest man alive. I'm having a hard time committing to one of those, and using each as an excuse not to be good at the other.I need to break out of this loop and just be a man and pick neurosurgery already. FUCK

In other news, there's this cute girl that was into me and I was into, but she pushed me away, for reasons I can't seem to figure out. I want her back, and when I get back to college, I'll put myself on the line and get her back.

One day I'll be better than my parents and Achieve my dreams. Believe in me faggots

I had a strip of bacon during my cut...

not really a confession, but I hurt my back squatting, I think it was due to buttwink. Now I'm not squatting or deadlifting while waiting for my back to heal and I feel like a dirty gymbro doing only upper body.

>getting complements
>tfw qt girl at the store got all smiley and nervous when talking small talk to me
>gainz for days
>tfw i'm settling in and making it now

fat girl cankles in converse turns me on

64oz. Regular soda

I’m a serial binge drinker and I just weighed myself for the first time in a while and holy fuck it’s getting bad. Srs I’m going to stop drinking and get down to a normal weight.

I can't cut back the soda. It's so damn good, but 500 of my calories a day are wasted on it. I account for it, but they're empty calories.

Forgive me father, I’m trying.

As an ex fatty, I fear returning to my roots. This bulk has me terrified and I find myself desiring to do copious amounts of cardio. It’s a constant hard game and the body dismorphia is setting in again...

I drank excessively the last two nights and I ate a bunch of fast food today.

Now I'm feeling sad af that I'm a khv at 24, that I'm getting old, and that I've fucking wasted my life up to this point.

God,I kind of feel like there's no hope atm.

Really pathetic blog post incoming.

I'm 26 and unfortunately I've been a loser for basically my entire life. Like basically no friends since middle school which led me to be a shut in for pretty much the whole time since then. Even attended college, lived on campus for a year, still made basically no friends besides roommates. Obviously kissless virgin, auschwitz mode.

And as sad as it is, at this point in my "life" I think I'm actually afraid t to improve myself. I would love to be normal, but at this point I am so broken, so weird/autistic, so long without friends, without any romantic experience, without any experiences at all that I know I would blow even the simplest social situation. Being a normal person is such a foreign concept to me that it literally scares me to think about what being normal is like, and I think I intentionally sabotage myself just to avoid it.

I don't really have any hobbies, and the few things I do I don't make an effort to join others who do. I do talk to coworkers, but I don't do much to hang out with them. I really just in general get annoyed/angry by people, and I tell myself that I wouldn't even like hanging out with them, but fact is they rarely if ever invite me to anything so they don't like me anyway. I can easily make people laugh but that's the only value I provide

I live with my parents (also pretty shitty people) and work a shit job, but have no motivation to improve it. Got my driver's license but have no motivation to get a car, insurance, etc so I still ride my bike places. And then to top it off I come on places like Veeky Forums and and feel like everyone is always humblebragging or lying just from posting a normal experience they had. Seems like suicide was made for people like me but I'm not suicidal I just don't care about anything, just go thorough the motions

Sorry to ruin peoples time with this bullshit but I cant talk about it anywhere else.

The planet broke before the guard did user.

Went out to drink yesterday, said I wouldn't get hammered..
I got shitfaced and don't remember a lot of the night

you are a strong man, user
quit anime for good.
we all have to bury our degenerate tastes and habits.

>tfw when men literally walk into gunfire without a second thought and Veeky Forums is afraid to talk to girls.

i believe in you, bro.
i´d rather work towards getting rich and developing a good passive income.

good times create weak men.

I..a..ate burger k..king yesterday

>been lifting 5+ years
>people ask me how long i've been lifting
>always say about a year

delightfully devilish, user

Try diet soda?

I drank to excess Friday night. Still made it to the gym Saturday, but I didn't do as much as I could have.

I'm pretty sure gym turned me gay,I jerk off to twins getting doggystyled without their dick showing when my gf is not around.

I skipped leg day to get laid.

I have seen you in a lot of these threads 49ers bro, I hope you are doing well. You seem like you are dedicated to your goals. hope 2018 will be as good as it will be for the 49ers now that they have Jimmy G.

MW?

Had the same problem. I'm off the sauce and couldn't be happier.. you can do it. If you relapse, just keep trying. You can't just order yourself around, but you can negotiate and hone closer and closer into kicking the habit until you finally do. Godspeed.

Im Jewish and worked out the MOMENT Shabbat ended (For the Gentiles, not a "Sin" but HIGHLY looked down on.) I also ate chicken nachos, though :( the shitty can chix tasted like fish (No meat + cheese together) a church was also the last "holy" establishment I was in (Need I explain) Lastly im 18%BF and keep choosing gains over weight loss (hedonism, self projected "vanity")

>tfw Shabbat 7 days a week

i used to bully a short guy for being short when i was in school
now im the short guy getting bullied
forgive me father :'^(

skipped lifting yesterday. :/ my entire family took of this morning. they're spending the week at the beach. Except for me and Dad. He's super sick, so i stayed behind to take care of him. so i kinda binged on beer and pizza instead of going to the gym and hitting the weights. that was yesterday. and the gym is open til 6pm today. trying to muster up the willpower to go.

I mean I'm more inclined to walk up a beach getting shot at then talk to my oneitis. That's why I'm in the Army

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2011 and I'm still DYEL mode because I've maybe only lifted for 1year in total during those 7 years on Veeky Forums.
I haven't been to the gym since june

Great men built great cities and civilizations only to shelter weak men.