6'4

6'5" MINIMUM

>when 6'8 has a kid with another 6'8 because a woman can't date anyone shorter

at least he's not a manlet durr

>6'8 girl

I think I'd rather be a manlet that be that monstrosity

Holy shit can I marry all 3?

>hypermarfans
I would be uncomfortable tattooing him, I feel like I'd puncture some shit.

men should be at least, AT LEAST, 5'12, 200lbs

>tfw not interested in girls under 6'5

how much money do i need to get a tall girl to bare my children so they won't be manlets like me

12'9"
if you don't make the cut federal law requires you to kill yourself immediately or your family will be killed.

No fucking way these girls are 6'8

The biggest female centers in the WNBA are around 6'3

I'm 5'7, but I really want a tall woman to have my children. Like I'm cool with my height, jack shit I can do about it so I just have to accept it. However, my desire for my children is highly hypocritical of that statement.I don't want be raising no fucking manlets, nuh uh, none of that. How do I seduce a tall woman into marriage?

I just want my genes to prosper

5'13

>men should be at least, AT LEAST, 5'12, 200kg
Fixed it for you

Its all good man.. you can make all the manlet memes but im 5'10 and im taller than every chick i meet and most guys... there are a few lads that are taller than me but theyre not as good looking so im not hating... im cool with myself :)

agreed.
btw. i find tall girls not attractive.

I can't imagine what this grills have to do to find a bf.
I honestly think they are miserable. A regular women has an issue or two with finding guys but this grills have the same standards + they need a guy who is super tall (which is rare).

maybe they are looking for chads who are #6foot8andupclub ?

all hail bloatlord

it's possible, you need to become a world leader like
>Napoleon
>Hitler
>Stalin
>Mao
turns out manlets have it easy in this regard

>What's the current manlet cutoff?
Anything shorter than I am

>TFW Stalin was shorter than Napoleon
Is the 20 million dead the current record for manlet rage?

>Mao
>only 20 million

Brainlet detected.

Why care about someone else's height when it's their personality that makes them more successful than you? Also, pettiness isn't attractive in men.

>t. 5'7" manlet

michael phelps got swole
>mirin

Unironically this

Mao wasn't a manlet, because he lived in the manlet state while being 1.75 m tall. He was tall for a chinese man.

Meanwhile Stalin was 5'6" in fucking russian.

>every chick you meet
So, rural third world.

[spoiler]bump[/spoiler]

If you live anywhere that isn't a shithole, most men are 5'11 and up bro. Environment is a huge factor when it comes to height.

Im 5'9 and live in Germany. I see loads of girls taller than me and almost every dude is taller than me

What's his name again

lel why are ugly roasties so full of shit? wheres the male vs female attractiveness graph? either of those broads is barely worth a 5/10 manlet.

>muh height
It strange, they seem to change their mind when you lie about it but show up in a mercedes.
Its fun to see their face when you tell them to get out the car right after getting in

everyone was a manlet in USSR because of shit nutrition. also Hitler and Mussolini were manlets too. average height at the time was lower than now

nah. you just think that because most people exaggrate

Tall women scare me. I'm 6'2

I'm 18 and 184cm, around a third of my friends are as tall as me or taller.
It's true that we don't notice average or short people as much, but the average height is growing.
However there is a serious lack of tall babes

I really wonder whats more convincing
>countless scientific studies with thousands of people
>user on Veeky Forums talking about his friends

You know who’s not a manlet? Donald J Trump

> 6'8" female

ugh, you realize this means they have a horrible hormone imbalance right?

dude do you take this website seriously

Are you implying you don't?

>a third of my friends
Not a very big sample size is it?

We need to define manlet first. What IS a manlet? Is it a short person? A person who is NOT tall? An average person? A person below the average? A person who is not of the top 33%? Which is it?
And if we're not talking statistically, what are we basing the height on?
Before, we said 5'11. Fair enough. 5'10 was "cutting it", but then we decided 6'0 was the cutoff because it's the meme with girls. Now we're saying 6'1 is the cutoff, because that's when you actually can be considered somewhat "tall" compared to most other guys. But what is manlet then, is it average or is it short? Should the cutoff be 5'9 because past that it could become a problem? Should it be 5'10 because it's below average? Or should it be 5'7 because that's when you're actually in the minority and have something wrong going on compared to everyone else? Which is it?

6'8" girl can still easily get a boyfriend though. Most manlets have a really difficult time dating

>wheres the male vs female attractiveness graph?
this one?
The problem is men's low standards make it so women can have even higher standards. A 5/10 woman is getting more right-swipes than Chad on Tinder so she's really picky

Napoleon was not a manlet in his time. He was of above average height.

Irl: 5'10
To appear in hoes' radar: 6'0

im 6ft2 207lbs and i wont accept any girl over 16 years old unless theres six figure deposits in my bank

Fucking hell there's a 5'10 girl who I like a lot and we had hang out but I'm 5'9 what the fuck do I do?

Please help Veeky Forums I'm a khv.

With exception of stalin none of them were manlets in their time/geographical area

ask her out

>implying aged thots havent had dozens of 6ft4 roidheads swimming in their buttholes
yeah they just want free treats idiot

you're so fucking autistic i love your posts lmao your faces make me laugh uncontrollably

are you martin shkreli

im fucking shredded brah you aint cunt, you gonna listen to it, at the end of the day if you are fucking shredded brah you can get away with anything bro, go out get bitches be a fucking sick kunt like zyzz bro, thats what we do bro, thats what the revolution is all about

>but im 5'10 and im taller than every chick i meet and most guys
how's life in China user?

Dis. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

>6foot8andupclub
lies

w o m a n l e t

non meme answer in real world answer:
5'10 and up is fine.

He died 12 yrs ago

>tfw no 6’6 gf with arms long than your legs

Neither was Obama. Was Bush a manlet I don't remember him being tall.

tbf, you're never gonna find an amazon with better proportions than her

i think shes saying while shes in heels

Below average. Like 1,72m.

>mfw 6'
>mfw never have giant kids with a 6'6 amazon
>mfw can't even get with girls shorter than me

fuck

>tfw 5" 7
What do?

this guys retarded right?

>6'3 mesomorph
>played sports as kid, rugby very young, cricket, moved on to martial arts
>always been 'fit' never been 'built'
>turned autistic focus towards lifting
time to rev up these geneticsss

Ya think?

Youre obviously not autistic if you fall for body type memes.
You're just a fucking Skelly who doesn't eat

>Manlet detected

damn that nigga fat as fuck lol

So you live in Taiwan I take it? Im 5'10 in Sweden and I see several women taller than me every day and most dudes are taller.

fat jeb was objectively better

Bush was tall but his face was so memeable people rarely looked at his body.

I cant even relate to you insecure manlets. I honestly feel sorry for you guys being so easily intimidated and insecure about yourself.
I can count the number of times i've felt physically inferior to somebody on one hand.

>applicants need not apply

>Be 6'1
>Everyday wonder what life could be like if i was tall
>inches away from being a demi-god

This is pure fantasy. I feel sorry for you.

hello martin shkreli

i mean, that could be true if you're in the netherlands. but even then most are around 182cm here.

6'2"

Girls are now ON AVERAGE 6' in heels. You need to be noticeably taller than that to have a chance with them.

>What's the current manlet cutoff?
When you started to worry about your height, that is when you became a manlet. Men don't give a fuck and would approach a woman of any height if he liked her, because he liked her

Tfw 6'3 but smol calves

Tfw 6'3 but smol calves

hungry hungry skelly

It was 6'6 up until this post...
6'8 MINIMUM now.

tfw 6'3 king of manlets

That has to editing. He's not really a Manlet, is he?

i really hate this guy in your gif. he always looks like a shitskin mouthbreather.

Seriously probably better than being 5'6 or under

saw a group of 7 or 8 graders yesterday that were 6'1+ lmao

>5'1

I may as well just become a tranny

no, I'm 5'11" and taller than most other men and I'm from the UK

>"solving" the oracle problem
>bachelor thesis
k