Planet fitness members

>Planet fitness members

When will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6m-0IjONkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao this fucking webm

can someone give me a rundown of what is happening here?

Holy shit, could that guy handled that situation any worse?

also
>being cucked by baldy Murphy

desu no, he should have just kept curling while being unfazed by Connor.

chad is flexing on beta manlet's girl faggot

She fucks other guys. If she can't contain herself around her bf, you think she can when he's not around?

I've never seen a man stare at a women the way that chick eye fucks Connor. That chick is a slut

this chad walks into a planet shitness to workout
proceeds to flex a cep and all the bitches fall over

this was like peak murphy

God PlanetBeta. Imagine if that guy went over and talked to another fit mother fucker she would probably shit lol

look at that mouthbreathing beta's jaw line LOL

fake & gay

Caught ya mirin

What's a girl faggot?

That is the same Question Germany asked itself during the 10 weeks this gem was in the charts
youtube.com/watch?v=q6m-0IjONkM

considering how agressive mexicans are I'm sure he floored him with a clean hook to the jaw outside the gym

any guy with even a little of chadness would intimidate Connor "Fake Alpha" Murphy

Yea no faggot. She was trying not to laugh at him for being such an attention whore.
Hate to tell ya kid but 9 times out of 10 you'll look like a desperate loser posing like that in public.
You retards on here are so fucked in the head and have all your priorities ass backwards. This board is cancer.
Cope more loser.

she is a slut and definitely fucks others on this guy's back

Yea I'm sure

Körpereinsatz!

Yeah that's why her boyfriend hurriedly tried to usher her away like a little bitch

t.cope

desu the way she placed her hand at the mouth makes her look like she's talking shit about the guy to her bf and he takes her away to avoid trouble in case he hears

Coping with what you fucking retard?

how did chinless get a cute piece like that anyway?

you can clearly see what is happening, faggot. Are you 12 years old an unable to think for yourself?

huh interesting theory

I mean my gf likes to make fun of people we pass all the time so I've become quite alert to these situations. wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here

maybe shes trying to keep her spaghet from spilling?

Watch the source video. It's not her bf. It's a PF trainer.

you can clearly see what is happening, faggot. Are you 12 years old an unable to think for yourself?

why the fuck does a pf trainer look like this

This is bullshit. Mexicans are the biggest cowards, especially when they're opponent is someone that looks like they can fight. Mexicans are only aggressive when they have the advantage in numbers.

>they're
*their

>Being cucked by a small person

Women love fitness in general, powerlifters, bodybuilders, athletes, etc. That guy was a non-lifter that most likely is a place holder until the she-chad finds a better mate.

What should he have done in that situation?

t. Never dealt with drunk pacos
They get aggressive proportional to how short they are

Nothing wrong with your question. This could have been a prank or something else. The Internet is an endless mind manipulation bullshit machine. You're smart to ask for more information.

I never got the love of this dude. Sure he's a good looking dude but he is literally just the definition of Chad. He's not very big or super strong he is just chad I know 2-3 at gyms I've been too what makes him popular?

>the definition of Chad
well I think there's your explanation

Tell that faggot to put his shirt on. Anyone who does that on the gym floor is an asshole

He looks pretty good for a natty, he looks better than I did when I was training 4 hours a day user

The mistake was mate guarding while the camera was running. Now everyone knows that he’s not just some other guy lifting. Had he just continued curling, nobody would even have noticed him.

t. greasy spic

Dropped to his knees and started to suck

no one cares, go back to plebbit

You should go to a boxing gym user. You'll find a lot of those Mexican cowards there.

show confidence by not caring

>boxing gym
>not on some white guys lawn doing the weeds

Hey fuck you puto.

So all the Mexicans you know is pretty much Pedro, who does your yardwork every two weeks. You lazy Fuck can't do your own shit. I bet you even pay to get your oil changed. Holy Fucking shit user evualte your life and stop being a pathetic excuse of a man.

Take my advice if you want to grow as a man. Go to a boxing gym, train and when you're ready start sparring. You never truly know someone until you share the ring with them. It will be a good growing experience for you user. After all you are brave man and not at all like us cowardly Mexicans.

Is there an echo in here?

-loses hair-

Is there an echo in here?

One can easily observe what is taking place in this video. Have you lived only 12 short years, with the brain of a nitwit?

a lesbian

This.

Especially funny when they try to claim they're not cowards yet hide behind their own language at every opportunity.

>2018 the year of our Lord
>not knowing Spanish
Holy shit user you're such an insecure little bitch. Why do you assume we are taking about you huh? Maybe I prefer talking in Spanish with the older Mexicans and English with everyone else. Not everything revolves around your pathetic little world. If you're so insecure about it go and learn Spanish. Then you'll have mastered a second language and added a valuable skill toward your future or career. Some of my friends know Spanish and they always know what is being said about them. Stop focusing on your insecurities.

Looked too and then make a commitment to getring swole.

Are you 12 years old and unable to think for yourself? you can clearly see what is happening, faggot.

It looks so pathetic to me how americans just can communicate in one language.

ignore him, I'm not talking about pretending to do so, just ignoring him

by miring and going on with his day, aspiring to look like murphy (or as close as he could without roids) phisically making your gf look away is pathetic

Seems to me like you are a 12 year old who can't think for himself.
You can clearly see what's happening in the video.

Looks staged

Isn't his camera man a spic named Miguel. This is some cringe fake moron video. The way he pulls her away is so unnatural and forced

triggered roastie detected cry more you cunt

>the empanada-eating, piss-drinking, wetback decides to out himself
lel, no wonder ICE is having an easy time with you mestizo degenerates.

>Yea no faggot. She was trying not to laugh at him for being such an attention whore.
>Hate to tell ya kid but 9 times out of 10 you'll look like a desperate loser posing like that in public.
>You retards on here are so fucked in the head and have all your priorities ass backwards. This board is cancer.
>Cope more loser.
You're that guy rushing the girl away, aren't you? How does it feel to get cucked by a balding /fraud/?

Top kek. Just because something is aggressive doesn’t make it threatening. Fucking chihuahuas are aggressive

Well he should have learned something new about his girlfriend right then and there. Stop living in scarcity mode. When they got home, he should have dumped her and moved on. Work on himself until hes not so insecure and find someone better.

Veeky Forums being btfo
if you're not already tall, you shouldn't bother lifting

>red hat
>no chin

Had to take another look and was really surprised it didn't say MAGA.

wtf is happening with these replies

But I'm an American user.

Is this what you have to tell yourself?

Remember this: no matter how much you lift, a taller man will always and I mean ALWAYS be superior to you, and a woman will always seek the superior male

A fake and gay, staged youtube video that Veeky Forums thinks is real because it gives them hope as beta, video game playing virgins that IF they actually lift and stop browsing mongolian fitness forums on the internet they can actually get laid one day

wut?

No idea what youre saying faggot.

>no chin
>not white
>not ripped
>clearly a beta
>still got a perfectly qt gf

What's your excuse again, Veeky Forums

>this thread
topkeke

He's right. Conner is a little pussy. Remember that one video where he got punched by a girl or that other when he got punched in the back or even the one when he got his shirt stolen. The guy is a pussy mang.

ok, but why is he topless in the gym?

What if I knock the superior male out. Do I become the superior or is it just height

You replied to the bait

Why the hell should we communicate in more languages? Because Pedro climbed over the wall?

pretty much this.. if ur SO is acting like this around a piece of meat when youre around, image when youre not there

wtf.. Are you 12 years old an unable to think for yourself?

men without shirts on are shirtless not topless you faggot

Not memeing, what's a boxing gym like.

We have one near me and I've thought about going. I would rather MMA but I don't have the desire to drive two hours round trip for it

And autists here say "flexin-a-cep" don't work

He should've just kept on curling, maybe shooting a mire so that he doesn't look like an absolutely jealous and desperate fuck

>does thousands of vidoes with similar results
f-ffake guys

>illegally move to another country
>dont even bother learning English
you have to go back.
I know Spanish and am currently learning German but when i worked at a store for a year and the wetbacks would try to speak in Spanish I would pretend not to understand.