What techniques are required to steal a weak guy's gf?

What techniques are required to steal a weak guy's gf?
> a guy from work brought his gf to start working here
>the guy is skinny, shorter than me and less attractive than me
> his gf smiles at me, starts the conversation with me and is being friendly with me and responds well to our conversations when i start it the next time...
This is survival of the fittest lads... what is the next step to completely steal his girl? Maybe after i do he will realize the importance of lifting and self improvement..

neck yourself. If you were Chad you wouldn't need to ask

Well im not thats why im asking faggot... this is all part of the food chain of self improvement.

>be there
>provide something current bf cannot
Really simple shit user. If you want a step by step guide, PayPal me $100 and I'll give you a step by step guide, I'll even draw some pictures so you know where to put your dick when the time comes.

Just make her laugh and show her you're a cool guy and fun to be around and give her small hints that you like her.
Girls go for tingles so if you can give her some she'll fuck you.

>feel the need to prove his superiority
>not realizing it makes him go the other direction
yeah neck yourself. chads/brads dont do this. only insecure beta like you.

slap her bf's ass in front of her, put your arms on his shoulders the signal the height difference. Be nice and smiling, make him insecure

make sure you stay above the bf at work, people don't want to fuck downward

Why is everyone being such a faggot.
What is this middle school
Can't we all be nice and friendly

>girl looks at you
>imagine life together

stop trying to steal other people's girlfriends

You do realise that some people are just nice and capable of staying faithful?

a hole is a hole, stop putting it on the pedestal. If your hole is swayed away that ezily that's a bullet dodged and a blessing in disguise

you won't find any good advice here mate

everything is lauded as a joke here

even people who have the best bodies are made laughing stocks (tinychimp, le cookies, zyzz)

the best option is to escalate it

those people are a rounding error in the general population. It is more probably she cries rape next day after OP is fucked her senseless in the toilet at some booze fueled company event

it's not worth dying over, op. This chicks bf might be a total psycho that'll shoot you on sight if you do that

Why don't you just end it now

>find something she's interested in but her bf isn't
>ask her out to do it as friends
>get a couple beers after
>make a move and see what happens

I wouldn't bother if I was you though. unless you actually like her a lot. just go and fuck some drunk slag and save yourself the workplace drama.

Keep doing what you're doing.Just be nice,make her smile and get close to her.Don't in anyway show her that you are attracted to her in that way,the rest is her bfs job.He will get insecure ask her why is she so close why does she smile so much to your jokes.She will reply "Hes just a friend why are you so jelouse".And from that moment give it like a month and you will be fucking his girlfriend.
>7 years of experience in this
This is if he is really skinny and insecure.

You're a fucking nigger

yeah, some people like those exist, but they are an exception, not a rule

people are not holes

but are women people?

Alpha male 100% pure vagina slayer here at your service.

I basicly steal women off betas on a daily basis okay, ride in, smooth chat, slip out then pound the pussy like im taking it tol pound town with my willy that weighs on average 6pounds but 12 when its a boner

Chad out

from someone who cucked a girls bf

its easier than you think
and that shit is scary

Fuck him to assert your dominance.

Do you honestly believe that if she did leave the guy for you she won't leave YOU the second a better-seeming option comes along?

>skinny,short and less atractive guy menaged to get a hot girl that you envy him for
She will cheat on him but it wont be with you , it will never be you
Save yourself from the emberassment and workplace drama

B. just looks like hes cold. maybe someone needs to turn on the heat

If you need to resort to obnoxious, passive aggressive physical domination shit like this you're pretty much telling everybody in the room you're lower in the social hierarchy than whoever you're trying to 'out-alpha', and that your height/muscles are the only things you've got to assert yourself. I've never seen a guy who isn't a total tool try stuff like this, and it's very rarely successful. It's also an express ticket to getting knocked out if the guy you're doing it against isn't a total pussy

>What techniques are required to steal a weak guy's gf?
give her the fantasy/emotions/stimulation/comfort that she's craving that the other guy isn't giving her.

Assuming you are succesful in your endeaveurs, do you really need the soulcrushing realisation that all women are whores and will leave you in the dust as soon as a better option comes along?

Mark my words, you will lose faith in humanity.

Bye :)

Every male past 21 has had that realisation, homie.

The next step is to end your life. Oh wow he's shorter than you? He must be less of a person. Yet he has the social skills to get a girlfriend? And you don't? You're an insecure, lanky beta. You've taken the Veeky Forums memes to heart. And haha a girl has smiled at you? That's cute lmao, she must want to fuck. I smile and talk to everyone at work. Does this mean I'm trying to get with them? No. You're overthinking things because your life is too sad and devoid of meaning. You may have improved your physical form but your personality is and always will be shit. You're never going to get a girl and will always be alone. You unironically need to find Jesus. Maybe something can be salvaged. But as of now, you're a subhuman.

People cheat, get over it. How insecure do you have to be to fault OP. Afraid that once you eventually find a gf, someone else will fuck her?

cf

Generic tinder sluts cheat, real women don't

>real women
Some women do, some dont. Same goes for men. People are shitty

You don't "steal" women. You make them think they've chosen you. Women are too petty to allow themselves to be "stolen".

So, before I slam the report button and 404 this thread, does someone wanna tell me how this is fitness related?

Alright then.

Fuck you you degenerate bitch. Going after a bros girl is some shit women do. Unironically youre the beta fag. Thats why he has a gf and you dont.
If I were your psychiatrist (you need one) I would prescribe you 1 dose of 500mg of neck yourself fag.

t.roastie

I recommend killing yourself, only a truly pathetic loser would be this desperate for pussy.

You be an actual Chad and find out if she wants to fuck around with you. If so, you show the other guy the FB messages, texts, etc and tell him he needs to leave her immediately. You're fucking retarded if you think this shit is a good investment for either a long or short-term relationship. Once a cheater always a cheater

“Guys how do I prove I’m Not beta by trying to be a sleazy fag and trying to take someone’s gf?”

You’re insecure

Doing it wrong. You fuck her, get her to move out with her current bf and she rents a moving truck. On the way to your house with her shit you break up with her. Then let her move back in with said beta and still fucking her on the side.

family friend constantly stole other people's wives and he eventually got shot in the face by an angry husband. enjoy

>I don't get much interaction with women outside of work
>a wild female co-worker appears
>I'm so pussy depraved, I'm willing to cause a huge drama that can potentially cost me my job
>not sure how, though, better ask Veeky Forums, of all fucking places
>survival of the fittest, r-right guys?
Literally can't get more beta than that.

Scarcity mentality.
Not attractive