Has anyone tried this, Veeky Forums?

Has anyone tried this, Veeky Forums?

pls

>get a gf
>tfw too short to get gf (5'4)
>all girls talk about height in my school and see no one shorter than 5'6 with a gf

It's already over for me

Obviously not if we're still fucking here.

This is bad advice.

Here we go

Good luck with your recovery, user!

Didn’t work

>I have friends
>I workout and look good
>I'm seeing a chick rn
>I'm an engineer
I post on Veeky Forums because it hasn't negatively affected my life yet. In fact I reckon the advice I've taken on board here at Veeky Forums has made my life better.

I've heard it hasn't worked for years. Post your boipussy instead and I'll report your post for you ;^)

this chart was made before /pol/

>go outside and socialize
>"so how about my false dilemma given to me by the kikes"
>"I have experienced about zero thoughts outside of the accepted narrative and never even once thought creatively"
>"so about them beers brah"

if anything, you get much more bored over there than here. The outside is a fucking unimaginative, rehashed, dead place where volkish spirit goes to die. Unless you find a place like nordfront, or a higher establishment neo nazi place.

This infopic was made back when bans actually kept you from getting into the website. Now bans just stop you from posting but you can still lurk. I feel like I should tell my router to block Veeky Forums

good bye

>step 1) leave Veeky Forums

well they wouldn't be here posting in your shitty thread now would they

I dont need that kind of validation to think of my self as a succesful person.

into the trash you go!

>get a girfriend
>step one: get some good friendships
wow, glad I read those detailed instructions right there

>I post on Veeky Forums because it hasn't negatively affected my life yet. In fact I reckon the advice I've taken on board here at Veeky Forums has made my life better.
this, I left /pol/ because it was just fucking with me and making me depressed.
Now I only enjoy patrician shit on /tv/ and Veeky Forums threads

>masters in mechanical engineering
>work six days a week
>go to the gym 4 days a week
>do nothing but browse Veeky Forums during spare time
>no gf
Sometimes i wonder why i can't get a gf

That
> Get a girlfriend
Part

That's something that will never happen unless you happen to be a giga normie or a chad, one simply doesn't make friends. That's one of the reason I never got any pussy, it's because I was too aloof and autistic to make friends, so I never did normie shit where you were able to get gf. This chart is so black pill inducing, especially that get a gf part. I want to cry but I can't because this feel is all to familiar to me.

A gf is like a divide conquer stragedy for society, make the nomries have comfortable lives getting their love and realease by cumming on an attractive loving girl, make the freaks and the geeks despair and lonely til they get so depressed that they neck themselves or become neets.

Lmao you would need 10 days in a week to do that, stop lying.

im 5'4 too and i've been in 3 long-term relationships. It's definitely a hurdle and it is a deal-breaker for a LOT of girls, but it's definitely possible to find cute girls that don't mind you being short. But you have to at least try to talk to them so you can find the ones. so just suck it up and go for it and learn to be rejected sometimes. It is what it is.

I'm out this bitch

you are either ugly or boring and not rich enough to compensate
but dont worry all women are whores anyway, just go fuck some bitches, get wasted and then do your thing

Same, but in Computer Science and I work and workout one day less per week. I'm also not constantly on here. I just come the catalogue once and new tab anything that interests me. I leave once finished with them. I also don't stress not having a girlfriend as I've had a few before. What you REALLY should be concerned with is finding the right one for you.

Also I'm pretty much constantly learning new things and reading. I've done a pomodoro of reading technical books every day this year because it's a part of my larger goal of becoming a better developer. It's easy when you just build up the habit. That's how I got my website/blog and two games for Android out last year.

Do not listen to this person.

Most people do make friends. Most people do get girlfriends. If this person isn't likeable enough to do either, that is his problem and he needs to change.

Just because you don't have a girlfriend now, or have struggled in the past, it doesn't mean you are doomed to have no gf. As you naturally gain more worth and confidence, you will attract women.

It isn't this unattainable thing and the vast majority of the world seem to do it fine. It just so happens that a lot of people who are drawn to the Veeky Forums mentality struggle. But don't let this convince you that it's impossible.

You've got a tomato of reading technical books?

the true brainiac incorporates the chan in his life. As long as you stay away from bronies, the chans are a good place to get info on stuff from fitness to society etc.

Go to asia to get a gf

looks like im banned then

How does one simply make friends? I haven't made an friend since I was 11, and I hold on to the two friends I got. I'm 27, how the fuck am I suppose to just make friends?

Also, going out to bar "without friends" is the worst, since there's always these middle age digusting cunts that ask you "are you here alone? were are your friends?", or even some guys ask me that! YOU CAN'T FUCKING WIN WITH NORMIES! THEY'RE THE FUCKING SCUM OF THE UNIVERSE!

>implying its possible to leave

It doesn't work
How do get banned

You just need to learn what other people look for in a friendship. Most people just want friends who they have something in common with, who they can talk to and go to in times of crisis. Other people just like to hang around and chat shit, or play video games, or go to the bar.

Most people are relatively social and are open to speaking to new people. A friendship does take a fair amount of time to develop though, which might be where you're struggling.

You're right, it does get harder as you get older but it's not impossible to make friends. It can be through work, through a meet up site, sometimes even meeting people outside by chance.

If you haven't made any new friends since you were 11, chances are you're just not very likeable.

Jim Profit
pls let me leave

Jim Profit
Please, for God's sake, Jim Profit

First 2 tips
>leave Veeky Forums
>go on facebook to socialize

Veeky Forums is full of depressing shit, I used to come here often but now that I have become a normie I only come here on sunday when I am hungover or bored and it is such a depressing place I am not sure it's good to come here. all these feels threads, depression shit and people putting other people down for their physical features and the general hate against women is really bad for your brain I think.

I see where you're coming from.
But if you stick to the good threads then it's not bad at all. I never open threads with a sad OP. Why would I need to read some one else's problems? My life is good but it still has its stresses.

>Rarely browse Veeky Forums
>Have a couple of v good friends
>Always make an effort at social gatherings
>Have a good job for my age
>tfw no gf

Good luck boys

Take care Veeky Forums

Stop blaming this shitty ass Chinese trading website for your failures you gooks!
Leaving Veeky Forums won't magically make you more social, getting out of your basement and talking with people does!
Besides having a gf/bf is overrated, a lot more stress for a person I barely cared about.
Lift
Eat
go out
and
grind nigga

>become alpha
>step one: sign up for a gym

stopped reading right there.

ayy lmao

Why did it not work, fellow Jims?

repeat after me
FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

There’s no way this auto ban actua

>If you haven't made any new friends since you were 11, chances are you're just not very likeable.
What do you know? (faggot!) I have social anxiety which means I avoid people and stay aloof around other people!

Fuck you! I bet you're a real fake phony irl! Fake smile, fake friendly gestures, smile and be friendly towards people then go talk shit behind their face. Fuck you user!

Just write you are 16 years old in several posts and get a free month ban. But the truly way to become an alpha is to realize that you don't need Veeky Forums because most here is beta. I'm here only to one-up betas to feel good.

fuck Jim Profit whoever he is

so didn't worked?

>height
>mfw

But user, I don't know how to be Alpha, I am only 16 years old

Reported Jimmy.

>tfw 5'8 in The Netherlands

You're asking people on Veeky Forums about a infograph that has the first step "Leave Veeky Forums" on it...

What kind of fucking answers do you think you'll get kek.

Thank you senpai.
You are my hero. Have a free thot.

>Leave Veeky Forums
'no'

>leave Veeky Forums
Sorry, you're here forever. It's been 11 years for me.
At least, in that time, I've gotten married, started a career, and have thankfully developed to be more social.

I have nothing to loose, but these feels.

testing

>Went back to school at 30, got my degree, got a job that actually pays a salary I can live off
>knee injury, just finished 8th week of physical therapy
>starting to exercise again doing bodyweight shit
>help some girl at work a few times
>her friend asks a dude i work with about me, if i'm single, etc.
>girl waves and smiles whenever I see her
Fit help me here, I am autismo.
Would you go for it? I can't tell if she's just being nice or would be down to chill, she talks about extra stuff when we talk, but I always start the conversation over something work related.

Nice try newfag

>post-2006
>tfw forever a newfag

that's why face is first

What if I have a small dick?

You're right except for the woman hate I think, misogyny got me laid

Kek'd

>Protip: Cardio burns fat, lifting gains muscle

Literally neck yourself you mong whoever wrote this absolute shit show

>alpha
>girlfriend
Lol no
Having a girlfriend is the definition of beta
Alphas have fuck buddies.

Lol dumb Jims
>Watch this
I'm only 15 years old, since this si a blue board, I can post here, right mods?

did it work

Posting your address. Doxxing is bannable.
Worst could happen is free Dominos pizza.

Exactly.

ok, 4413 Falling Leaf Ln, Nashville, TN

I'll try

>get a gf
>implying I'd want to make my self this vulnerable again.
Fuck this shit, chances are it'll end sooner or later anyways. Then I'm devastated for the next year and have to fight my way back out of depression again.

But some of these I only achieved because of Veeky Forums.
>Become alpha
I started lifting properly thanks to Veeky Forums
>Earn decent $
Thanks Veeky Forums

>tfw no gf

Now, how does the autoban work?

>how to leave Veeky Forums: do something else instead
>how to get a gf: talk to a girl
>how to become alpha: exercise and eat healthy
>how to earn money: get a job
Hard to tell what's sadder: that someone considers this actual advice or that they consider being John Everyman is "alpha".

Veeky Forums taught you to earn $? how?

Will it work?

what?

banned

How long till I'm alpha?

>
>>tfw 5'8 in The Netherlands
The Netherlands is filled with white giants

It's a big infrastructure of roads that connects all of germany. Nothing special about it.
Also it's written autobahn.

>how do you make friends as an old user
25 years old user here with social anxiety, was friendless 1 year ago
started to go to the gym, ask advice from other gym fags, start to talk with them about fitness related topics and women (gym thots)

they started to invite me for a beer after workouts (i know that alchohol isn't good for gains, but you have to make some sacrifices for those social gains), and then to other parties, meet even more people

this is how i've done it, starting with 0 friends

>connects all of germany

lies, there are many dead, shitty transport sports in germany not connected very well to the big autobahns. From the netherlands I travelled towards "the eifel", which is a huge nature thing in germany, and for 50km it takes 1 hour an 10 minutes to travel there because of the shitty roads. Fucking germans.

>sports

spots I meant, sage for typo

If you are making women the primary focus of your life THEN YOU ARE A LOSER AND YOU ARE FUCKING UP.

It's because the autobahn is built for very large distances. Every route that doesn't take you from or into a big city is Bundesstraße. For long distance travel you'd take a bundesstraße to the next autobahn, then drive it and go back to a Bundesstraße.
Also many Bundesstraßen have 2 lanes so you can drive as fast as you want there too.

The autobahn that I did drive on had no signs on the speed, neither did my navigation had any indication as to how fast one could go there. It was pretty neat. Though the road was is a worse shape, and out of cheaper material than that of the netherlands. So not sure how I feel about it. Its just a shame that the autobahns are only between cities, only from economic opportunity to economic opportunity, but not to volkish locations like nature reserves (maybe for a good reason too), srsly tho 50 km, and such shit connections that it takes over an hour to get there.

>is an engineer

what a surprise, just like everyone else on fit

>tfw 25 and also havent had friends since 11 or so
>tfw always been able to make people laugh and all that but no one wants to associate with me outside of forced interactions of school/work/living together
>realize i have terrible personality but dont know what to do to fix