Nu Males. What are we going to do?

I can’t figure this one out

Do we try and save them, try and bring back their pride or do we let them fall further and make all of our gains look better by comparison

Every Male that falls for this meme and falls out of shape and gets all... mixed up gender wise makes anyone who’s even remotely trying to be alpha or even just a normal guy look better by comparison, right?

We should just let them all go right. Okay, I’ve decided. That’s what we’ll do

Solved.

post your rare soyboys

>or do we let them fall further and make all of our gains look better by comparison

This.

Exactly, do absolutely nothing so you look better in comparison

Who cares?

The “nu males” and “soy boys” are both rare and don’t bother anyone. Just do whatever you want and don’t talk to them if you’re that much of an asshole

You can't force lifting or fitness on people, if they wanna buy into a bunch of Jew memes, let them; if they want help, help them

> Don't bother anyone
They're like a cancer, start small and grow

>trying to make it
>laughing about numales

pick one retard

Mate, you've got it.

Nu Males; work-shy, entitled Millennials; fat acceptance people - the game is rigged in your favour simply by not being one of these.

Promise me one thing lads

Outperform these cunts in everything. Be better than them. If you do one fucking thing do that.

Good things are bound to happen

At least they are easy to spot.

that meat looks disgusting

>having fun with your daugther is soy
I hate /pol/ so god damn much.

he's clearly showing both rows of teeth while looking angry(?)

whereas soyboys show the upper more than the lower and look happy or some shit, excited

not a soy

Who are you to call them soyboys? What are your achievements? Do you run your own business? Are you artist/musician? Maybe you can atleast post your own photos so we can know that your faces are masculine enough to laugh at this guys?
>inb4 "you are a soyboy"/"back to redddit!!111"-combo

It's a good thing we have you coming to their defense because we all know they won't do it for themselves.

This is not a soyboy

Most of these people are IT guys/programmers doing what they love, making decent money, having a nice flat in a great suburban area and maybe a gf. They literally have no reason to care about what an anime imageboard thinks of masculity when they live a decent life. /pol/ is just that no one irl takes them seriously with the identity politics. The twitter/tumblr types are bad but the majority of these people are just nerds with beards.

Why is such a high test individual such as yourself going through the men's section in Tinder?

>defense
Defense from what? They probably don't even know about this soyboy meme. Did you try to walk up to one of this guys, explain him what soyboy is and call him a soyboy?

Take their women.

>Do we try and save them
You're no better than then so you can't. Live and let die.

kys

>Nu Males. What are we going to do?
Ignore them and be who you're going to be.
/thread

Dont ever talk to me or my switch ever again

I absolutely have. I was fucking this married chick at work and her husband was a soy boy. On the way back from the movies, he stopped at Starbucks and got a soy milk mocha. I started laughing and he inquired as to what I was laughing at. I took the time to explain what a soy boy was and proceeded to call him a soy boy. I have a long history of treating that man child as thr beta he is so that was nothing new.

>some virgin sperg actually jerked off to his own fanfiction
lmao sure lad

Can you imagine being anything other than a conventionally attractive, tall, fit, wealthy, heterosexual, cisgendered, Protestant, well-educated, white male?

Boy that sure sounds like something.

at least the soyboy wojack looks happy

>protestant

Catholic masterrace

That your go-to insult? Calling someone a virgin sperg? Lmfao. Is it really that hard for you to believe that someone is fucking a married chick who has a thin dicked, dough bodied soy boy husband? You're coming off as a socially inept sperger yourself friendo. For future reference, married chicks aren't faithful. They fuck all the time behind their husbands backs. Not all, but tons.

When youre spewing buzzwords and talk like a 16 year old its hard to believe you fuck married women in your past-time.
2/10, try again tomorrow

I don't have to use proper english for I am not an American.

LARPER BEGONE

you really think that describes people on Veeky Forums?
aside from 'white male' none of those are reliable, and even the guys that consider themselves heterosexual are jerking off to feminine penis

>The “nu males” and “soy boys” are both rare
They're extremely common.

I never would have noticed these people opening their mouths so much if no one had pointed it out

Now it’s all I can see

This

What would you even propose that we do?

Other than reading about it there are no outlets for masculinity or traditional initiation. Even if you got them lifting it wouldn't change their beta-male/white knight mindset.

>rare
We even had homegrown soyboys on this very board

From some guy wanting help for his tinder pictures

>protestant
America, where religious means normal.

It's even starting to have an effect on the animals now..

>tfw only 6' atheist of catholic chinese origin with confirmed ghey tendencies from fuckoff inland canada

your lack of appreciation for my identity is shamefur dispray

Everyone just have to suck it up and work on themselves. Show some self-disciplin.

Lazy faggots. Name one Catholic country that is better than a protestant country.
>hint: none

this is religious in Europe

Let them be. They're happier that way.

>aside from 'white male' none of those are reliable, and even the guys that consider themselves heterosexual are jerking off to feminine penis
Guilty. But traps totally aren't gay bro.

I don't want them to be happy.

I don't think I smile well so I open my mouth a bit when smiling for pictures, I hate taking pictures and smiling on command.

great

How do soygoys even do this face? I wanted to see if I could and literally i cant make the face in the mirror

Just stretch your mouth open and have big eyes.

If you really want to have fun, remove a soyboys eyebrows for maximum spooky.

Your soyrage does not amuse me.

we fucking set the christians straight
now america sent 10 trillion muslims our way in their infinite military tact
we're working on it

>Protestant, well-educated
good punchline so put it at the end

Dont try to save them. Literally less competition

the funniest part about Veeky Forums is how these "soyboys" and "numales" you all talk about are more successful in their lives than those of you Veeky Forums aspies on here

its okay to drink soy

>Wear the feminist tag to navigate the hordes of cunts

Successful

Exterminate them. They are weak and they’re poisoning our gene pool

>t. soyboy

I’ve got a proper fucking job mate I’m not a “musician”

I am better than them

Imagine pretending to be conservative and religious on a Mongolian Jak breeding forum

Soyboys exist everywhere in the West outside of manly places such as boxing gyms and construction sites.

No they fucking aren’t

Writing a blog isn’t successful

>making a funny face with your daughter makes you a nu-male

i can guarantee that most "soyboys" are a lot more normal with more friends and a girlfriend/sex and a normal job that all the software engineering shut in aspies on fit

Someone made these collages. A guy spent part of his day googling some shit like "men with mouth open".

They are dead inside and should be

They strive for nothing and have abandoned their naturally defined gender

How many soyboy CEOs are there (outside social media bollocks)

They aren’t up to real success or happiness. They fucking suck basically.

White soyboys are practically asian men, but worse. Asians were born with their affliction and some strive to break out of it. These soyboys choose this.

are we there yet?

asian men are smarter and have more atittude than you, that's why the world will become china soon

No asians are fucking annoying and don't get the hint. Used to work with this cambodian asian probably a nigger asian to you. Dude was a complete piece of shit. Thought he was superior to everyone intellectually and would act like a passive-aggressive asshole. He would also low-key ask me to dinner like a fag in the beginning and when I told him no.. he tried to turn me into a pariah. Wouldn't stop texting me so I told him over text I'm going to beat the shit out of you if you don't fuck off. He took it to HR nothing happened.. everyone hated him after that and he transferred. Also some girl he fucked said he had a tiny cock.

I started the thread about what do we do with nu-males

end up debating how annoying Asian niggers are

>Veeky Forums, everyone

>le soyboy numale niggers

yeah, this is the place where people say they are better than these "numales"

France is better than Germany.

it doesn't matter if they have tiny cocks, asian women have tiny pussies

I am better than them

>rare
NYC Comic Con alone has 130k attendees.

My point is he was a retard who thought he was on top of the world with his "intellect". Nobody liked him and thought he was a piece of shit. He had "attitude" but it was his downfall.. it's like he had no sense of self and was constantly trying to prove something. He would go to HR constantly about the most frivolous shit and it became a running joke. That said I know a "pinoy" asian who lifts and is cool as fuck. So I'm not crossing all asians off my list. I am wary though of chinks, gooks, nips, whatever the term is these days.

>They are dead inside and should be

Because Veeky Forums is just overrunning with self confident, well-adjusted individuals.

>What are we going to do?
What you always do, Pinky. Funnel your deep-seated insecurities and bitter ressentiment into a tight stream of impotent rage directed at flavor-of-the-month straw man buzzword and create thousands of anger filled threads under the guise of concern for real-world problems on anime imageboard full of socially incompetent teenagers and young adults.

>Nu-Male detected

>Nu-Male detector dial spinning continually

No.

The key is the eyes. All the soy boy pictures have dudes with big, wide open eyes showing lots of white which is an instinctual grimace of fear and insecurity.
Here Klokov's eyes are narrowed to slits. It's an expression of intimidation and impending violence.

chocolate covered rack of lamb you uncultured swine

Men shouldn't express happiness. Our purpose is to provide for our families and the State. If men are smiling that obviously life has gotten too easy and we need another war to cull the weaklings.

You either turn into a nu-male or a /pol/ack, it just depends on the company you keep.
If you're a white nerd desperate for validation and a place to belong to and use the internet, you're most likely to fall into one of those two places.

Are you a mistery meat mutt or just plain white guilt faggot?

Learn the history you american retard. Despite being treated as 2nd class citezens, its catholics who built usa as they are the only ones with work ethics unlike thousands of protestant sects.

Let them flounder and figure it out for themselves.

More pussy for the rest of us.

Why do anything

Don't you want to be better than them

good meme