Soy milk vs Cow milk

Does Soy milk unironically contain less estrogen than the average Cow milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/brca-breast-cancer-genes-and-soy/
nutritionfacts.org/video/a-better-breakfast/
nutritionfacts.org/videos/healthy-chocolate-milkshakes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just play it safe and drink almond milk 2bh

Never looked into that before, just checked really quick and it seems rather expensive and it has almost no protein. Might as well just drink water.

Cow milk is fine as long as you don't live in Murica where they pump their cows full of estrogen and other jew hormones. I live in a country where dairy is highly regulated and the use of any hormones or gmo's are banned.

cow milk contains mammalian estrogen that turns you into a faggot

>the only way for a literal FEMALE MAMMAL who is literally PREGNANT to be full of female hormones is if the jews "pump" it full of them
pic related is the most brainless wojak I have

homemade cashew milk > any supermarket milk, dairy or not

Good thing i buy from my local farmers and not Wal Mart brand.

still contains estrogenic hormones, so you're still cucking yourself

I agree...but soy milk has a lot of protein

Fuck off. I’m an American dairy farmer and you’re full of shit

lol at all these dairy fairies

Centrifuged bean juice and milk are to entirely different products and should in no way be compared

Phytoestrogen =/= estrogen
It's similar but it doesn't attach to all receptors and is way weaker. It actually has estrogen blocking effects. As long as you don't overindulge with eating soy products you'll be fine.

how about /nomilk/

cashew does too and is creamier
I only drink soy milk when cutting desu
Macros of soy milk per 100 ml are usually in the ballpark of 35 kcal, 3 g protein.
Homemade cashew milk is a bit less protein for 80 kcal
Just pick whatever fits your macros best

This is what I was aiming for with this thread, cow milk contains estrogen from the pregnant cow and soy contains the weaker phytoestrogens, could cow milk unironically be more estrogenic than soy milk?

Anyways I'm definitely thinking about quitting dairy, I assume whey is still okay because most of the hormones are in the fat right?

>triggered
>same macros and micros as 1.5% cow milk
>cannot be compared
????

Dude, it doesn’t fucking matter. Cow milk is fine. So is soy milk. As long as you get your calories and protein it hardly matters the source.

I’m the guy making the “i’m The dairy man” claim too. I honestly think this whole debate is a fucking meme

>has a dog in the race
>"please goyim, don't stop paying me money to buy my cholesterol pus tit emulsion, it's totally not full of female mammal hormones even though we got it from a female mammal who was pregnant"
kys

well that explains it

>As long as you get your calories and protein it hardly matters the source.

It does matter if the dairy has estrogen in it while you could avoid it by consuming some other source of protein. I drink about 1L-1.5L semi-skimmed a day and I would really like to know if I am screwing myself.

Considering countries where they drink a lot of cow milk are also the most cucked SJW shitholes in the world, I like to play it safe and just drink soy milk instead.

we are mammals if you didnt notice

>kys
Why? Literally nobody else in this thread has any exposure to what actually happens on a dairy

Hardly. From Wendler to Rippetoe, those guys have recommended drinking milk to gain weight and muscle mass. Maybe all these guys are idiots, idk. But it seems that drinking milk hasn’t given everybody whose done 5/3/1 or SS bitch tits

Which means that mammal hormones are the ones that affect us, "if you didn't notice". How can you be this dense?
> Literally nobody else in this thread has any exposure to what actually happens on a dairy
What happens to cows after they're spent or male calves after they're born?
Rhetorical question by the way, I know and you know I know
Nice deflection by the way, we were talking about female hormones.
>Rippetoe
Not a registered dietitian, a doctor, a successful powerlifter or a successful coach
>Wendler
Not a registered dietitian or a doctor, sub par coach.

>what happens to cows after they’re spent
>what happens to male calves
Lmao, I thought we were talking about the nutritive factors of milk you brainlet.

Of course though, it’s actually about
>much animals

Fuck off, you absolute brainlet

>can't read 1 or 2 lines below
HOLY SHIT THE DEFLECTION
>the absolute state of meatcucks

Honest question: You're messing with me, right? You're a falseflagging vegan that is trying to make meatcucks look bed, you can't possibly be this dense. Right?

>actually believing this

>Sorry big Richard it just talk sorry
soy milk is soy flour mixed with water. it's not milk in the way coconut milk is milk,its just a byproduct of soy that is sold at insane markups

In the population study “Milk Intake and Risk of Mortality and Fractures in Women and Men,” researchers following more than 100,000 men and women in Sweden for about 20 years found significantly higher rates of bone and hip fractures, heart disease, cancer, and premature death in general for women who drank more milk. Three glasses a day was associated with nearly twice the risk of dying early. Men with higher milk consumption were also recorded having a higher risk of premature death. A meta-analysis of all such cohort studies, however, failed to find a significant relationship between milk and mortality. Findings of a 2015 meta-analysis found that men with high intakes of dairy products—milk, low-fat milk, and cheese, but not nondairy sources of calcium—did appear to increase total prostate cancer risk.

All animal-based foods contain sex steroid hormones, such as estrogen. These hormones naturally found even in organic cow’s milk may play a role in the various associations identified between dairy products and hormone-related conditions, including acne, diminished male reproductive potential, and premature puberty. The hormone content in milk may explain why women who drink it appear to have five times the rate of twin births compared with women who do not drink milk.

When it comes to cancer, leading experts have expressed concern that the hormones in dairy and other growth factors could potentially stimulate the growth of hormone-sensitive tumors. Experimental evidence also suggests that dairy may also promote the conversion of precancerous lesions or mutated cells into invasive cancers in vitro.

Dairy consumption may also play a role in increased risk of asthma, Parkinson’s disease, and elevated blood pressure, among other health concerns such as recurring canker sores.

I think so. I've seen studies that show that soy consumption actually decreases estrone (form of estrogen) levels. Does anyone have studies that show otherwise? I'm beginning to think the soyboy meme is just propaganda from the dairy industry

get a milky gf and drink Human milk

all milk is shit-tier I dont know why this is even a discussion. Chances are if you drink milk you look like shit. If you really like dairy that much eat cottage cheese.

i cant find that study that shows that too much leucine causes a supression of growth hormone reducing anabolism?

The new USDA guidelines include soymilk, which may be good because drinking soymilk has been associated with weight loss, relieving constipation, reducing cancer risk (including breast cancer, see also nutritionfacts.org/video/brca-breast-cancer-genes-and-soy/ ), and preventing COPD. Soymilk has 75% more antioxidants than cow’s milk (sample breakfast nutritionfacts.org/video/a-better-breakfast/ ), and contains phytoestrogens that have a number of health-promoting effects. Girls who drink soymilk as opposed to cow’s milk develop at a more normal age, beginning puberty 8 months later on average. Also, drinking soymilk with spices, such as curcumin, may especially beneficial. Check out chocolate pudding and milkshake recipes nutritionfacts.org/videos/healthy-chocolate-milkshakes/ . Soymilk is also a good source of calcium, but it may block the benefits of tea. Also, make sure to shake it well before pouring. Finally, soymilk made with kombu may contain too much iodine and should be reformulated. Sticking to 3-5 servings of soy a day is considered beneficial, while drinking a day may prevent the decline in IGF-1 levels one would ordinarily expect on a plant-based diet.

It doesn't matter even if you eat PURE 100% ESTROGEN POWDER, your estrogen level won't go up, it doesn't work like that.

>oral steroids don't exist

>antioxidants

>Source: dude trust me
Bovine somatotropin, along with other artificial prolactin hormones are scientifically PROVEN to disrupt hormone balance in American children you fucking fool.
You obviously don't work in the dairy industry.

Correlation doesn't equal causation

Oral hormones have a 30-40% bioavailability you absolute spastic

soy milk is based

Estrogen is fat soluble. Drink 0% skim milk.

That's what the tobacco shills also said to the lung cancer studies.

Just look at Asia, test overload and they barely have acess, or the capacity to digest dairy
checks out

Yuropoors aren't very bright user.

>soy milk is based

Straw man argument, this has nothing to do with tobacco. Burnt organic matter is PROVEN to be carcinogenic.
Milk leading to shorter life span however, is not.

>black don't digest milk
>they don't drink soymilk
>highest test levels

just drink water

Blacks test levels are virtually the same as whites

The high test races are Latino, Samoan and if you include Dihydrotestosterone then Asians too

.t white British male

no lactose, no gains

fag

You got nae nae'd by trips you lactose intolerant nerd.