Why are men so intimidated by women nowadays?

Why are men so intimidated by women nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men are mostly intimidated because of the way the 90s changed attitudes about male attractiveness and sexuality. It's difficult to maintain a masculine and sexual aura without looking "too hard" by modern standards or looking like a total creep-ass weirdo.

>can watch hours of people getting killed in the most painful ways without a flinch of emotion
>yesterday i watched a cop getting beheaded infront of his son, and then they flayed the son alive and cut out his organs and showed it to him
>no emotion
WHATS WRONG WITH ME

>see animal get hurt
>cry inside

I don't think they're to intelligent to get boyfriends, it's probably because they're fucking full of themselves and no one can stand to be around them

Also because looking at a woman counts as rape nowadays

You mean you watched a video of it you cringy edgelord.

I'd love to "meat" them hur hur.

How did they show it to him if he got beheaded, you stupid troll

Because they're always one mood swing away from being sentenced as a rapist and there is nothing they can do to stop that.

It's literally the reverse of the normal situation, where women are intimidated by men, because they're always one mood swing away from being raped and there is nothing they can do to stop that.

It's the lack of control and the vision of doom. You cannot stop it, all you can do is hope it won't happen.

Men aren't intimidated by these women, they're just not attracted to them. They're clearly highly driven and competitive, they may even be intelligent, but none of those things are things that the average man is looking for when they look for a partner.

The undergrad student saying 'Men are intimidated by me!' is especially 100% cope. If she's a student the chances are she's surrounded by men and women who are very similar to her in terms of their ability, personality, and outlook. Why would any of her peers be intimidated by her?

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
he means this vid

This

Intelligent women are arrogant as fuck
Same as the women who are too stupid to realize they're stupid

>She acknowledges some of her degree subjects were a bit ‘out there’ — they included gender and sexuality in Africa and reproduction in new medical technology — but adds: ‘It was hurtful that men didn’t want to talk about them.
>‘One date found the fact I studied from a feminist perspective offputting. Most mistakenly assume I hate men.’

case closed.

Nah, they're ugly and probably have bad personalities, like men who complain they're to smart for women.

the thing is women always want to find a partner that is above them so someone on equal footing isnt interesting to a girl like her. the thing is she is so full of herself that unless Chad McBillionaire comes knocking she will always think she is selling herself short.

I actually laughed out loud at those quotes, fucking hell

what, you dont wanna talk about gender and sexuality in africa user ? guess you are not smart enough for these women afterall.

>tl;dr

checked

holy fuck
I've seen some shit but this, I actually pussied out at the flaying
fucking beaners man

>ive seen some shit
>pussied out
You must be kidding, its not even this brutal.
well ok it is, but you can watch it, its not bad at all.

>le hypergamy meme
Male cope, sorry. It may operate on some level some of the time, but if you look at the real world, women tend to end up marrying men of a similar social background. They'd probably PREFER Chad McBillionaire in the theoretical same way you'd prefer an 11/10 who can suck a football through a drinking straw but most of them know that's unlikely to happen.

Most women who try to play the social-climbing by fucking card end up failing, because no matter how attractive they are, there's always some patrician qt who knows how to say the right things at dinner parties and knows the right people's daughters/wives/etc to organise fundraisers, or whose brother works at the company you want to do a deal with, or whose sister's dating a senator's son.

The problem that women like this really have is similar to the problem soyboys have. They've been sold that behaving a certain way is desirable. In the case of the women, they've been told that 'high-powered' men find 'high-powered' women attractive, which as a rule they generally don't. The smarter female Harvard MBAs stop working as soon as they have their first child and LARP as stay at home moms for the rest of their life, which their Harvard MBA husbands are more than happy to let them do - the MBA is literally just a way for them to mingle with men of a similar background and it's not even a secret. The actual 'high powered' ones end up like Hilary Clinton.

In the case of the men, they've been told that women are attracted to men who behave like women. I don't think I need to go into the same length for this as I did with the other one because the effects are much more obvious.

Both have been lied to. The only thing they're desirable to is an economy that wants you isolated, depressed, and alone so you'll try to fill the yawning void in your soul with bullshit lifestyle products and 'membership' of various 'causes' designed to further erode your connection to your fellow human beings.

mostly the IS execution vids that I've seen on BG and stuff on liveleak is what I meant with "some shit"
but this one is pretty damn bad, the son witnesses his father getting killed and everything involving knifes around the sternum is just too much for me

I think that happens because animals have some kind of innocence about them.

Fucking scum. Nuke the whole country

Witnessed

honestly I havent put that much thought into it. can you elaborate on the "men acting like women" part a bit ? does any male really think that being a soyboy manchild is attractive to women or what ?

So they're the female version of mgtow

i'll fuck be with all 3 of them,it's this curent crop of fake lips caked up makeup basic bitches I cant stand. WTF do they keep doing that shit to their lips it looks fucking horible, I remember when plastic surgery was about correcting features and shit like big tits. Who likes big broken lips

Nice get

As pathetic as it sounds, yes, they genuinely do believe this. Mostly because they don't regularly interact with women unless they have sisters.

They've essentially been told since year dot that they need to be respectful of women, that imposing yourself in any way is sexist at best and sexual assault at worst, and that women want men who are 'nice' to them. They probably also aren't particularly fond of participating in the kinds of interactions boys usually use to learn to navigate the world and get a sense of themselves (sports, fucking around building shit in the woods, etc) and come to think of them and the people who do them as inherently distasteful.

They weigh that up against the admonisment to be 'respectful' etc and 'nice' and conclude it basically means behaving more like girls behave (generally passive, reactive, not physical at all or physical in a noticably feminine way, etc.) Hopefully this paints a good enough picture of the resulting soygape.jpg - the soygape is more or less a (nu)male equivalent of that stupid, affected shrieking teenaged-to-mid-20s girls do when they meet someone they literally saw a week ago at their last regularly organised shriekfest. The women are doing it to ensure each other they're actually happy to see each other because they're too emotionally immature to show it any other way (and they're desperately insecure and secretly believe they all actually hate each other). The soygrin is a man who has no idea how men express enjoyment trying to show he's engaged and invested in his situation.