Is there such thing as being fat and healthy?

Is there such thing as being fat and healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolically_healthy_obesity
nytimes.com/2017/10/26/well/eat/fat-but-fit-the-controversy-continues.html
instagram.com/nlhfit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that gook balloon is a little racist, no?

Thought that sign said gook for a minute

Celebrating 400 thousand calories a day?

No

Throwing a birthday party for a gook?

maybe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolically_healthy_obesity

yes but your average fatfag is too lazy to even be fat like he should be and instead is a slob

>gook

>yes but your average fatfag is too lazy to even be fat like he should be and instead is a slob
Like you right??

gook

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolically_healthy_obesity

means that the USA race is literally evolving to be fatter

Saaaaame

So you're saying were superiorly evolving into larger masses? 3rd world country shitholes BTFO

Yes, about 20-30% of obese people are metabolically healthy. They are insulin sensitive and don't stash fat in and around their liver and other vital organs because their subcutaneous fat tissue is still working properly to soak up all the doughnuts and big macs.

You can't be obese and healthy, no not possible. At such high weights, that amount of fat WILL be detrimental to your health. Midly overweight is another thing, you can be healthy yet overweight, but you'll still be healthier if you get to an optimal weight.
nytimes.com/2017/10/26/well/eat/fat-but-fit-the-controversy-continues.html

>nytimes

fucking lol’d

Every fat person has the same skeleton as you and me OP.This is not healthy,this is not right.

>GOOK
What did she mean by this bros?

You have a laymens understanding about how evolution(,ie natural selection) works. We are not evolving to become obese.

ayy

Lel

>Is there such thing as being fat and healthy?
No.
/thread

FPBP

there sure as hell is something as fat and sexy though

I invite you to our permanent fat people hate threads /fph/, where we make fun of land whales that think are healthy and get baited by shitposters.

Yes

Holy fuck she'd be prime breeding cow if she'd lost some weight. But fuck it, i'd fuck her and make her pregnant even now.

brehs...

>400k

I mean I wouldn't celebrate if I weighed that much

But is literally one of the most respectable papers in America

she's obviously picked the ankle where you don't even see her massive gut and you can still tell that her fat is falling off of her arms

not pictured is her huge ass gut hanging. Also that ass is terrible and i'm sure is cottage cheese the moment she stands up

her gut isn't that massive, she actually posts videos of working out in gym and i mean actuall workout not some meme routines

I'm fat as fuck. As in 160 kg at 189 cm fat. The only thing I suffer from is a vitamin D deficiency IIRC. Gotten my blood work done along with the blood pressure plenty of times. I lift weights and go for short walks 5 times a week.

Obviously possible, but I definitely wouldn't expect the average fatty to be so.

you have proved me wrong. looks like this broad is just thicc fit. would smash

would smash

>400k
What does the k stand for? Kilograms?

You can't answer that with a simple yes or no

kek, first thing I noticed too

This

I thought it read Gook

Life's hardships of being an Instagram model:
>today I felt uncomfortable taking pictures of myself nearly naked
>but I still did.
>next time tomorrow!

99% of people don't even read those novel tier descriptions. They just come there to look at her ass and she knows it

>Yes
That isn't fat, its bloat.

The closest thing to being fat and healthy is being fat and not *yet* having developed any serious manifestations of your health problems.

yes and no. generally speaking though how many skinny people do you that die from health complications (besides drug addiciton/smoking) before 50. its usually a combination of diabetes, and blood clots leading to stroke that gets them. In saying that, there's a strong medical case for having little bit body fat, or rake thin

Nah she’s fat

*over* rake thin. but then again I knew a super fit active skinny as old man who lived to 99 so its all relative

>2.5 year difference

Sooooo......she's Bulking?

You're right. We're becoming obese to evolve.

>>

she mainly squats etc and her ass is perfect
but you're right, she's on eternal bulk

instagram.com/nlhfit

some fap material

>I like fit curvy bitches, gimme dem milkes and ass in mah face

I jack off to her Instagram and snap chat bi weekly

>being this naive

No, in fact there was a study about 2-3 months ago that debunked the idea.

Even if you are metabolically healthy, being fat carries its own health risks.

Fuark left makes me "muh dick" but the right just repulses me. She's been lost to the bulk.

bitch ass low-test wyte boi, gtfo

LMAO

GOOK

she's a 10/10 breeding cow, wouldn't mind slaving my ass away if i'd get to have 5+ kids with her.

ejaqulation reduces androgen receptors

> following this fatty, degenerate
Donald Trump is a microcosm for all the bad things in America

I fucked an instagram thottie who was slightly smaller than this girl. It wasn't fun. I was convinced through hip hop, modern social media culture that this is the type to get it on with. It is not. If this is your type of women, good for you, enjoy, but I prefer gazelle looking bitches all day. (graceful, retarded, modelesque).

describe the girl and experience

yes

nice titties, huge dumper, tiny waist, gorgeous face. I'd known her for some time. She got really popular on social media for being hot and "holistic."
One day ran into her and asked her to a company party. We had a blast, got shitfaced, fooled around a bit. Asked her to hangout the next day, not as fun, while sober I realized she was a flaming hypocrite and super annoying and just all around asshole. Though to myself, whatever, still want to bang and maybe I just don't know her well enough.
3rd time we hung out was at a bar again, made out a bit, she asked to come back to my place. I thought "FUCK YES". Got into my room, we started with some foreplay, when I took of her pants I remember, even in dim light, that I wasn't looking forward to eating her out with the same zeal as my ex who was an actual model for Macy's catalogues and a couple other thinner girls I'd been with, but whatever so I dove in. Did that for a bit and then she sucked me off while I lay on my back, I noticed that her ass moved at the slightest movement from her body, it just wasn't attractive man, Idk. So I started fucking her, I turned her around banged from behind because this was pretty much what the hype was about, and her ass flew back and forth like it was trying to escape, it didn't have that proper bounce or pep like a smaller girl would. I came, we hung out for a bit, she got weirdly attached while also being an asshole to me so I cut it off and we stopped being social media friends.

Looking for pic now.

yes you can be overweight or even obese by definition and still be "healthy".
however, eventually problems will pop up as you age (high bp mostly and higher cancer rates). past age 30 you can expect to have some problems pop up even if you're clinically obese, but bodybuilder level big/lean.
our bodies don't handle the extra stress well, 5'8 270 lean will still eventually fuck you up

>the year is 2100
>BLOATMAXXERS WINNING GOLD MEDALS IN GYMNASTICS

america is truly the masterrace

Her.

sounds like you're legit gay

hot, but this is blue board
(won't report you tough i ain't no snitch)

in comparison this was ex. And I preferred exes body 100%.

holy shit that belly is perfect would spoon her 24/7

Sorry, I forget sometimes.

k

BBRAAPPPPPHTTHPBLT

Yeah.

El Abominacion...

she looks like an onion desu

>hooks up with beautiful instagram models and macys catalog models
>shares nude photos of previous partners on Veeky Forums

only on fit everyone. lemme guess bro, are you a software engineer too?

I genuinely thought that what it was from the thumbnail

Nah. She's just fat. As she gets older she'll just get fatter.

I didn't show their faces. Why are you mad?

And no I work in Insurance and remodeling/refinishing.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this wikipedia article.

Nice digits, tho.

yup "thicc" girls are nasty and simply not enjoyable to be with/around/fuck

I think the thicc meme is overcompensation by virgins who are compensating for their virginities by saying how high test and therefore masculine they are

k

I'd fuck her in right pic but damn... left pic is literally perfection

do you guys think the girl in the webm is too fat

As I've gotten older I've realized, for personal taste at least that proportion is key.

Not the guy you're replying to but jesus what a meaningless and unfulfilling career pathway.

Being fat is your body in a physical state of poor health. Sure a fat person may not be bogged down by a litany of health proble,s (HBP, Hich Cholesterol, bad knees,back, ect.) but no doctor would ever tell a fat person that they couldn't benefit from shedding some weight.

Chubby for some, lazy bitch fo' sure.

This is true. Not my go to. Thinking about going back to school to do pre med. I enjoy the remodeling and finish work though. Just hard to secure good clients and consistent work so I do it on the weekends. Need to save up from the shitty insurance job before I go back to school though.

Literally why do you give a shit about what a bunch of neckbeard virgins online think? If it makes your dick hard, it's good for you.