You could be me if you wanted to be

instagram.com/rebeccafitness_eats/

im not some disgusting roastie thot
begone vile woman begone. I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!

>LONDON

Why are all the Instagram fitness whores literally the same? They all have a name ended in "fitness", same 3 photos of butt selfie in the mirror, she doing some glute excercise, and meme fitness meals. Also a description about hard work and strugle. Srs everyone of them meet these requirements

bc thirsty beta males across the globe give them unlimited attention, thus leading them to procuring income without having to do anything productive.

So she only posts ass and food.

Hahaha dennis reynolds

What a stupid question. That's like asking why are all niggers black.

What the fuck is the point of that rug

BEGONE

THOT

>London
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

What's the difference?

tfw fapping to her gram rite now

tfw cant get hard watching pron

tfw get erect by instagram fit thots

tfw

You work out with a weak ass ugly dude that's juiced. You have no pull. You look like an average genetic girl that has never worked out before in her life.

Kino food pics, but the rest is boring as fuck

also your form on sumo deadlift is HOT garbage
it doesnt matter with those meme weights you have, but approaching anything remotely heavy (for girl standards) with this form would cause you to crumble

Too bad this shit is so common amongst girls its not even funny

and no, the point of glute exercises is not to have occasion to stick your ass out towards other gym members

I would creampie this thot with absolutely zero regard for the consequences of doing so.

Her ass is too big for the rest of her, she's ruined her otherwise nice petite body. Girls, don't do this to yourselves.

>You too can be a rastie attention whore, like me, just follow my program
>GoSaD
GALLON OF SEMEN A DAY

Being a nigger is a state of mind. You don't need to be black to be a nigger and not all blacks are niggers.

It really ties the room together.

I never realized how much I wanted an Instagram combining my loves of food and ass until now.

>butt selfies
Draws in the unremorsefully penis minded men

>non-stop glute exercises and 5lbs dumbell exercises
Falsely gives envious girls hope that they can ever have bodies like her.

>food pictures
Draws in all the "foodie" people who like anything neatly arranged on a white plate.

These maximize their follower base and allow them to start advertising and making cash for essentially nothing.

It's all about attention.

Attention enables status in the whore community.

To men, they want to seem like a desirable female without actually being a desirable female.and lord MUH thigh gap and slender frame over other females.

hey everybody, check out this ignorant cunt

Well you dont stick your dick in bread.

its called an accent rug, it pulls rooms together

wow all that food looks insane, i wonder how many hours i takes to make a plate perfect like that. My guess is at least 3

reddit of the day boiz

>she's 18
is this what being 18 means these days?

If you look at most girl's instagrams who are under 18, you'll see that it starts a lot earlier than that.