Veeky Forumss thoughts and opinions on eggs?

Veeky Forumss thoughts and opinions on eggs?

you need to be in a certain mood for eggs

Don't taste good anymore. Every time I eat them these days I feel regret.

I eat them everyday

Love them. 2 a day

6 a day minimum

Eat them. All of them.
>Go to your fridge right now and get out all your eggs.
>Put them all in a blender
>Add milk, the entire jug
>Blend
>Drink that shit

repeat daily and thank me later

4 a day otherwise my day is ruined

Albumin (egg white protein) has terrible bio-availability unless cooked. You're just drinking a bunch of fat and sugar with very little protein. GJ.

but,,,The cholesterol!!!

eggs are nice and tasty

>tfw you eat chicken's perioids
Have fun

>eating the yolk

this Used to love them. Now I'm just sick of them.

not fit for human consumption without ketchup

Salmonella bacteria are a leading cause of food poisoning-related hospitalizations and the top cause of food poisoning-related death. Within 12 to 72 hours after infection, the most common symptoms may appear—fever, diarrhea, and severe abdominal cramps. The illness typically lasts four to seven days, but among children and the elderly, the disease can be severe enough to require hospitalization—or funeral arrangements.

Many associate Salmonella with eggs—for good reason. In 2010, for instance, more than half a billion eggs were recalled due to Salmonella outbreaks. Salmonella in eggs may survive scrambled, over-easy, and sunny-side-up cooking methods, as well as in cooked omelets and french toast, and perhaps even in eggs boiled up to eight minutes.

Salmonellaconcerns aside, some experts suggest that eating even one egg a day may exceed the safe upper limit for cholesterol intake in terms of cardiovascular disease risk. Dietary cholesterol may also contribute to nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, and cholesterol consumption was found to be a strong predictor of cirrhosis and liver cancer. Those consuming the amount of cholesterol found in two Egg McMuffins or more each day appeared to double their risk of hospitalization or death.

Compared with men who rarely eat eggs, men eating even less than one egg a day appear to have twice the risk of prostate cancer progression. And, men who consume two and a half or more eggs per week—basically an egg every three days—may have an 81 percent increased risk of dying from prostate cancer. How could eating less than an egg a day have such potential impact on cancer risk? The answer may be choline, a compound found concentrated in eggs. The choline in eggs, like the carnitine in red meat, is converted into a toxin called trimethylamine by bacteria existing in meat-eaters’ guts. Trimethylamine, once oxidized in the liver, appears to increase the risk of heart attack, stroke, and premature death.

I ate my gf on her period.

Eggs are a healthy breakfast food

>eating girls
>no protein gains
Bruh you aren't gonna make it

what about it?

>eating the yolk
umm enjoy being fat sweetie

Live in the UK, eggs here dont contain it and luckily aren't haram so the local sharia death squad don't bother me about them

Same, I only eat eggs because it's easy to make. I fuck hate the taste and everything.

lel

more

They are eggtremely good :)

I raise my own free roam chickens and eat their eggs. Tasty.

>tfw eats 4 eggs a day for a year and has lost 50 lbs

>doesn't cover eggs in hot sauce
You're not gonna make it.

does this actually taste good

Do you one better mate. themissarcana

Yes. Try Franks. It's not that spicy, just enough to give eggs a kick.

I eat 2 a day am I fucked

>the perfect food
>everything needed to create and sustain life

I eat 5 eggs a day (hard boiled). Every day.

My cholesterol levels are superb.

Where did you get this information?

scrambled eggs+hot sauce is GOAT

Only a brainlet who doesnt get lecithin from eggs would believe this.

uncooked eggwhites will make you lose your hair