Moved into my first own home

>moved into my first own home
>signed up for a gym
>this was 6 months ago
>haven't been since
>haven't even picked up my membership card

i am not going to make it. period.

>signing up for an actual gym full of social normies that you have to make the effort to leave your house to get to

literally cancel it right now buy a set of heavy dumbells for at home and buy a barbell as you progress.

Lift any time of the day, with your music out loud, in your boxers, can shower immediately afterwards, no social anxiety involved, no awkward situations.

Homegym is the only way.

Thanks for paying for half of my gym fees

landlord doesn't want a barbell

no problemo friend but i'd really like to get back to squatting 1.5pl8s mang

>asking your landlord about stuff instead of just doing it
??

My parents are super strict no fun allowed and even they aren't retarded enough to stop me lifting weights. Landlords would ban everything if they could, but it still wouldn't solve the problem that some people are dicks and will just break everything in the building on purpose.

the house is pretty old and the floor isn't that sturdy plus the gym is nice in general

then why don't you go there?

because i'm tired af after work and waking up at like 6 am to go to the gym before work is a pain in the ass somehow

go to sleep at 10pm then

that's what i've been trying user not working at all

why not
it's perfectly normal for people to get up with the sun. eg 5am

i like sleeping man, not the kind of person to get up that early and i know that's an excuse which is why i need to get my ass up and just go

well then go tomorrow.
or take a nap and go to the gymp at 10 to 12 pm.
you're just lazy

>you're just lazy
exactly the reason
i guess i'll go to the gym at like 9 pm tomorrow, hopefully there aren't too many people going at it

where are you from user?

europe

what country, city, postal code, neighborhood, street name, room number

germany user

>go to sleep at 10pm then
Who in his right mind does that

people who have to get up early and are not teenagers you mongolid

post phonenumber and I will tell you to go to the fucking gym tomorrow after work through whatsapp.
mein gott, krieg mal dein scheiß in den griff

but you've already got it?

>german people on my Veeky Forums
What is going on here?

also? der deal steht?

>gym at 9pm
>hopefully not too many people
I'm laffin, dude that's peak times.

Buy weights for a home gym, I live in an old ass house and it's fine, 400lb fat as fatass people walk around in those kinds of houses safely, you'll likely be lifting less than that.

peak times? 4pm to around 8 pm is the peak time around here

I have no number
what

e-mail?

post yours.

[email protected]

Hacking rn, prepare for FBI, CIA and MOSAD knocking on your door soon.

just don't suck my nipples please

Depends where you live there's lots of traffic in my city and not many gyms so people come from a long way after work.

it's also used as a social club or someshit, idk I'm there to lift I have earbuds in