Tfw dick is visible and obvious in athletic clothing

>tfw dick is visible and obvious in athletic clothing
Did everyone get the memo except me? How do you keep your junk in the trunk at the gym?

Stop getting boners around other men.

>wear boxer briefs or spandex shorts underneath workout clothes
>only thing visible is a bulge

Are you fucking freeballing or something?

Its not a boner. Its visible when its flaccid. Every single pair of sweatpants and basketball shorts is the same

Bro, what would Chad do?
He would walk with his dick proudly on display

Also I've realized when I'm wearing tight pants and a qt is morning my bulge it's typically a very obvious sign you could get her #

stick a tampon up your ass and use the string to tie your dick back/down

I wear boxes. With boxers the distal portion of my dick is obvious because it projects slightly forward and the fabric is tight against it. With boxer briefs it holds my dick sidewide and the outline of the whole thing is visible, but it doesn't project outwards. Tucking it under is really uncomfortable and not good for exercise

Why do you care?

I don't... but sometimes it does make me a little paranoid. Other times it comes in handy

Long loosy t-shirt.

the most Veeky Forums thing ive read all day

>Bro, what would Chad do?

I have to wear tight as hell underwear to hide my gigantic bulge if I'm wearing one of two of my workout pants. Sucks that it's socially acceptable to show off cleavage, but a bit of dong on an attractive dude is just TOO much.

You know what you're right. The hypocrisy has to end.

Anyone else have a dick that points forwards instead of hanging down? It's pretty annoying desu

I don't know user. Same thing happens to me. I'm wearing boxers, but a bulge is always visible. And I'm a fucking bellow average dicklet. Flaccid I'm like 3.1", and hard I'm about 5.1", give or take. I don't know why the hell it keeps happening. I don't need to be constantly reminded of my genetic failure...

Paranoid?

I mean, if you're a dicklet, sure...but...wait...you're not a dicklet, are you?

Get out the ruler and post pics.

dude how can you wear tight underwear with a gigantic bulge? doesnt the crushing your dick against the balls make it super uncomfortable, hot, sweaty?

i dont evenv have super big dick/balls and i have to wear boxers because otherwise its so uncomfortable

so just home gym or stop giving a fuck. my gf constantly says she can see the outline of my dick when i wear athletic clothes and you just gotta not give a fuck.

I have a big problem with this when benching or doing pullups. The bulge gets pushed out and made extra visible when doing those exercises, so now I wear the tightest underwear on days I have those exercises.

I am not going to be like those girls who wear spandex and where you can see their underwear trough the spandex and their pussylips bulging out.

Just paranoid about my dick being visible. Its not a problem though. One time I walked up to two girls I knew from class--they were sitting down doing yoga stretches or something. I had just completed a killer set and was fucking jacked and pumped, and then seeing two hot girls gave me a very slight chub. So this swelled my dick up and I strode up to them with a smile and the confidence of a pump (or two) and say "Hi y'all hows it going?" And I promise you they gasped! and their mouths made this pretty o shape. One of the girls say "oh my goodness" in her Russian accent. And I immediately swerved onto the treadmills and ran it off.

Cool experience lol. Felt like something out of an anime--and I handled it like an anime protagonist. They're both really friendly with me now

Is this pasta

If your dick can't get hard around other men you literally have beta male genes. Get out of the way so an alpha can fuck your bitch properly.

who cares? are you ashamed of your dick?
looks like the feminist brainwashing is working.
i walk around with a bulge in sweatpants and girls eyeball it. what are they gonna do, kick you out for a bulge, but allow a girl with a tiny sports bra and borderline thong shorts?

I used to be concious of it too, but now i don't care. I have a big bulge, can't help it, its your problem if you're looking honestly. It's not like women with their cleavage on display which is impossible to avoid, you have to be actively looking at my crotch.

I used to care about this but I just let it show now. I'm there to workout and look at myself, senpai, not care what other fags are doing unless they're in my way.