we're all gonna make it bros :)

FUCK MISSED BY TWO

>444444444

YOU FAILED US OP WHYYYYYYYY

too hasty :(
I'm sorry.

>have a 5"x4"
>am 6'1"
I'm never gonna make it. I'll become a Wizard...

sex in a relationship isn't about the size of your dick, bro.
A girl who loves you feels warm by your big arms when you hug her while you pound her round butt.

Yeah, sure. If you want her to cheat with Chad Thundercock. I've accepted my fate. I'll become a wizard.

LETS GET IT.

Chads don't even exist that frequently in reality.
Veeky Forums only has insecurity issues about everything.
Not all girls are lying whores.
Maybe work on yourself so you can actually make a decent girl fall in love with yourself?

>Maybe work on yourself so you can actually make a decent girl fall in love with yourself?
I have far too much of a fragile ego. I don't let it show, but... I've convinced myself that no matter what happens, I'll be considered worthless. Even if I become rich, get a Nobel, have my own company, get Veeky Forums, nobody will ever love me and I'll be cheated. They'll only want me for my money. When I go to sleep, I fantasize about being betrayed and taking revenge. There are moments where I'm so disgusted by my face (which isn't bad bar some acne scars; strong jaw, big eyes, full head of hair, think Ian Somer-Something from LOST) that I daydream about being caught in an accident and getting disfigured...

I'm a messed up guy. I don't let it show, but I'm not marriage material. Maybe dying alone is for the best. Otherwise I'd be paranoid 24/7.

how did it come this far, bro

who betrayed you?

All my friends left me, one by one. My closest one turned into a Chad and considered me too beta even though I knew him since we were 5. My other friend set me up, left me alone on a 3 day trip and told me that he "couldn't pal around with a useless autist" like me. Then he joined friend Chad. Turns out friend Chad didn't even care, he just wanted to get back at me. He dropped him after a week. The reason for all that was because I wasn't talking to him as much as I used to. The guy was missing classes, keeping the class behind, was bragging constantly, etc, etc, while never really inviting me to anything.

Anyway, I spent the whole trip alone, and even the teachers were making fun of me, calling me "anti-social" and a "future shooter". I banded up with one another lonely fuck and we made it through. Then I started hanging out with the class retard, but even he had previous friends and at times would blow me off. High School was a nightmare...

Now I have no friends, I lost my gains, and I'm failing everything. Studying Physics, having a Physics III Exam this Tuesday, and I haven't studied anything. I just shitpost and daydream about various misfortunes and revenge scenarios. Weird thing is, I've come to enjoy the depression. I like the way my chest and stomach feel...

My folks are supportive enough, they pay my rent and all, but they alternate between "it's alright if you failed" which doesn't help in motivation, and "God,why can'tyou be more like other kids". It's been that way since I was a kid. I wanted to learn foreign languages, play the piano,etc, etc, but they never let me. They made me play basketball.

Now I'm 20, have no skills, am a skinnyfat fuck, am failing everything, am a Yuropoor and I just measured my dick a few days ago, found out it's about 5" (fuck if I know, honestly, it's curved upwards so I can't get a proper measurment) so my confidence is at 0.

I'm thinking of pirating some occult shit and going all Grant Morrison...

>Now I'm 20
lol.
Maybe if you were 30 you would have a problem, but 20? seriously?
jesus fuck boy, grow up.
Even if you fail one physics exam? so what, just take it again, who cares.
80% of people fail some exams in science at some point.
Take a break from all the shit around you, and sort things out then start new.
Yes, there's no reason to continue as you did until now.
Make a new start and get over your teenage hatred for other idiots.
People are shit, welcome to life. Just find the right ones, and you gotta make yourself a decent person first.
You are so fucking young lmao and think life is over.

Nah, I've been like that since I was a kid. Always insecure. Whenever I got less than a perfect score,I'd just forcefully bang my head at the wall, the desk, or use a book. I was doing that since kindergarden, until the middle of Elementary. I'm not a well adjusted person.

Look,all cards on the table I know I'm exaggerating. I know I have it better than the average joe, and my dick is average at worst, slightly bigger than average at best, but it's this "if I'm not perfect, I'm worthless" mentality that just fucks me up. It's the environment I grew up in. Nobody is accomplished (working in our fields, as fishermen, albeit with a modern, big boat) anything in academia, so they both wanted me to be macho and be a perfect student.Problem is they never listened. If they did, I'd have been more disciplined.

I need to know

This is now a /comfy/ thread. Post comfy pics and feels.

Been calorie counting for so long I don't feel hungry at an 9% deficit. Losing around 400g per week. We're all gonna make it bros.

feel free to do so, bro.

I recently got back into a 4days per week routine and I'm loving it.
Arms are getting bigger, legs are getting stronger, I can feel my core tightening up.
Have to hit my chest and shoulders more

Was talking to some girl yesterday and she was spilling her spaghetti a bit, feels good that women are sometimes nervous round me.
Pic unrelated but comfy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2018 IS THE FUCKING YEAR BROS. MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN.
>hs peak of my existence, happy fit popular and set for the future
>start questioning god existence and purpose
>burn bridges heading into college, "searching for interests, trimming the fat"
>atheism wave of 2012 catalyzes my self-destruction
>stop going to classes, get kicked out for grades
>go to community college, nothing changes, drop out
>total 3 years spent at parent's place, lowest point in my life age 19-21
>ENLIST
>forced to make friends and work, tech school is 3 years long
>friends go out and do things, i start burning bridges again
>trump wave and media corruption happens early 2016
>board trump train, political opinions solidify
>begin having opinions again instead of criticism
>project car during tech school, craziest fucking 3 months of my life
>get addicted to the adrenaline from the car
>build entire philosophy around being bold
>trump elected holy fuck
>thoughts become action
>2017
>buy tons of shit with lots of ideas, 2017 sorta flops
>crypto takes off late 2017, push myself to the financial edge, reconsider financial decisions
>everything. fucking. clicks. all the stupidity of 2017 comes to a head. a decade of work suddenly bears fruit.
>2018, NYE, kiss a qt. last kiss was in hs... it has actually all come to a head, no more doubt
have you ever felt burning passion Veeky Forums? i am.

:'(((

my new background
inspired me to start my fast

>have you ever felt burning passion Veeky Forums?
not anymore since WoW 3vs3 arena laddering.

those who rely on repeating digits in order to have faith in themselves will never make it

Helping me stay in line

Is that Shaggy?

>That backwards lean
Who even wants to make it with shit form

Is it true that you can feel a woman'a tits pressed against your body when she hugs you? What does it feel like? I'm dying to know.

Pic related is all I want

This is unironically my life goal.

Add some kids in there and youve basically described evolution.

I usually /pol so ive become a little poisoned concerning women. BUT theres still a chance Im gonna make it

I'm with you man,
2018 is THE year.

Best feelin ever