Leg press

>leg press

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qb5o11KfcWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can someone watch this and tell me if he snaps his shit up?

I was waiting for him to get crushed

it's safe but FUCK I was covering 95% of my eyes while watching

that looks like at least 6 compound fractures across his whole body. yikes. he could be packed into a sardine can after that

Knee literally goes to the opposite side of his leg

does he actually think he is strong?
he probably can't even squat 2pl8

w-which is it?

His knee literally disappeared up his ribs

Don't watch if you want to sleep tonight

watch and find out

I hate faggots like you.
Every video involving a leg and you're like "EEEW! I COULDN'T EVEN WATCH THAT!!! CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS???"
What is wrong with you people? You complain about soy feminising men and rally against betaness but yet cannot watch a video of someone breaking their legs?

He barely moves

I took it as more of a joke as people just loading up insane weight on the leg press and he took it one farther

>when the gym autist is commiting suicide via leg press again

doesn't look like a joke
he is a dyel faggot

>go to gym with dyel friend
>been telling us how strong he is cuz he used to cycle
>gets on leg press loads up 6pl8 does 10 half roms
>see bros look how strong i am
>move to squats
>cant do more than 1pl8x5
>leaves

Leg press not even once.

He doesn't snap his shit up he just has maybe 2% rom

Why the hell do people do this with leg press machines? That's like every weight in the goddamn gym and he moves it like half an inch

kek

Not meming, but I'm honestly keking at how bizarre this sounds.

>dude stop being a fucking PUSSY and watch this guy break his legs

..his body doesn't matter, it's just a funny image seeing such an absurd amount of weight on the machine. I REALLY doubt he thinks he is strong for moving that half an inch.

There's literally nothing wrong with the leg press, as long as you do it safely like webm related.

kys beta bitch

NOPE

>Eeeeeeeew! Can someone please tell me what happens in that video! I don't wanna watch!!!
^^^And this doesn't sound bizarre or feminine?

Christ almighty

if you don't jelq to gore videos you are a soyboy byond redeeming

shouldn't have watched that
snap city

That's not what they said. Over-exaggerating something to make a point is a woman's tactic, user.

EEEEEEEW!!! MAJOR GROOOSS!!! I'M SCARRED FOR LYFE!!! O~o

Shutup faggot.

You're an annoying shit

That's actually a legit exercise. It's called the Tiger Lift

>leaf

so is the issue that he locked his knees?

naming it doesn't make it legit

the issue is that he is doing babby reps with way more weight than he can handle AND he locked out his knees

Snap city

What a let down. I have never wanted anyone to get hurt then this idiot.

>river phoenix haircut
>fails to the max
>so surprising

fake and gay

that is the dumbest fucking thing I have seen in a while.

is that a dislocation?

>that face right after the snap

>that face

LMFAO

Those are probably fake weights.

can you guys post more snaps?

We got a tough guy over here

Have fun

Did his left arm make it out of that okay?

That is glorious. What a fucking retard.

I read that nigga died

6 GORILLION POUNDS A SECOND

Yeah he dead af

yeah he died later in the hospital.

This is why neck gains are important

>I am an internet tough guy, DURRRRR

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wtf even happened here?

>this is the kind of retard that says rack pulls are pure egolift

>videos of people doing heavy lifts
nope.

>not benching in the power rack
Its like you want to die when lifting heavy. Might as well be going thumbless.

left shoulder got whacked

He moves the thing like 2mm a couple times

picture perfect form bro

no it just gave out and snapped, I blame the resistance bands

what the fuck how

>in jorts
COUNT IT

what is this supposed to work?

Anyone ever actually seen anyone's legs snap the wrong way from doing leg press? And I'm not counting that stupid fake video of it happening to that girl.

Thought not.

Yes, with enough weight you could snap your legs the wrong way, technically.

However the weight required to do this would be many times what you could actually push into the "locked out knee" position, even doing shitty quarter reps.

That's how/why that video of it happening to that girl is fake. She moving the weight quite easily before her knees go. If her knees were that weak, they'd have snapped the wrong way just running, walking, or even standing up.

what

ur a big guy

honestly I always see this, people fill the bar up with weights, but they don't even allow the press to go down low, waste of energy in my opinion.

for professional ballet artists

I have hyper extending legs and I've almost snapped them a few times. Once by just jumping onto a footpath and landing the wrong way. I overextended my knee and I had to limp home. Only hurt for a few days afterwards but I think it could have been a lot worse. I think it is possible to snap your shit up with light weight.

Hes dry humping

what is this conspiracy shit you're slinging? look at the guy in this thread locking out and subsequently snapping his shit.

>when your character dies in fallout

If you can hyper-extend your legs yes. Some people, like the girl in the famous leg press video, are totally "double-jointed" and can bend their legs the wrong way.

For a normal person to actually snap your legs the wrong way, we're talking a force of a good couple of tons.

Arent' those fake plates ? This must be wayyy beyond what the machine can handle

I admit I didn't watch the full video as I thought it was just some "look at this guy quarter-repping!" shit. But now I have, it's fucking fake you retard.

Read my post - how could someone quite easily push that weight up, then have that happen to his knee? He'd snap his shit up by briskly walking down some stairs.

It's easier than you think

youtu.be/qb5o11KfcWc

wut, gravity x your bodyweight =/= 32 plates on a sled coming down towards you with your hips pinned against a chair

FUCK!!!!

There's no leg snapping. He calf raises this stuff.

For, like, three reps.

Yesterday there was this ~55yo maybe? manlet who first squatted (decently) 3pl8s+1.25 kg (lol) x 3 reps, then loaded the leg press with 24 pl8s total (480kgs ~ 1058 lbs)
Personally I find idiotic to press this much at the leg press but feel free to share what's acceptable for you in the comments (and don't forget to hit Subscribe!)

that fucking spotter in red that was like "uh, am I supposed to do something or...?"
jeez if you can't spot don't spot

This guy is like
>fuck, they warned me about this and I didn't listen

Watching someone's leg pop backwards bothered me immensely more than this one

Probably the familiarity of the leg press and knowing you're not retarded enough to break your neck by trying to balance on your head.

I had a gym, the leg press machine would have a trapdoor underneath the seat. Whenever someone sits in it, woosh and they slide down and out of my gym.

I've never seen someone who wasn't a total fucking retard use a leg press. Always out of shape ego lifters who do microreps

>that ROM