Body goal thread?

Body goal thread?

excellent taste user

>44444444

sublime

This the fictional goal body thread?

How close am I to getting something like this?

Should I cut?

>his titan form has fucking JUST genetics
Reiner is the one a person should look up to

Keep on bulking on a slight caloric surplus, train your lats and abs more and then cut at a slight deficit while still training. Looking joocy bro

He is huge as a titan,Grisha was the one with the "JUST" titan body.

>FIT
>SWOLE
Tough choice.

look at those shit insertions

That may be the way to go - time to start force feeding chicken again. I agree on the back too, I may be too focused on power.

SWOLE>FIT

>100
pounds overweight

Reminder that a grown man is at least 7'10 and at least 550 pounds.

>those arms and legs
>swole

>Manlet detected

kek

No way that is real. Obviously taking steroids.

tfw no tash

Mirin those traps

He's a big guy,how do I get a body like that? Does it hurt traning traps?

>Ignoring the shoulders
>Ignoring the traps
>Ignoring chest
>Ignoring the fact that his arms are bigger then the others since he isn't a titanlet

dyel as fuck

damn the traps being flexed gave the illusion of his being jacked, then you notice how small his delts and biceps are

whats the point of those when you look like a pear with toothpick limbs

it's easy when all you do all day is dips and get hit by prison guards because you wouldnt stop flinging poo at them

Doesn't look that bad.

attainable naturally tho

obviously way bigger in batman but there are stages to goals and i'm too young to get on anything

Is Ned Flanders natty?

This sounds extremely painful.

not at all

Indeed.

for you

that was sarcasm

So was I.
Most of the titans looks aesthetics.

Nah he done-diddly-doperenos

obligatory frank post

Can I look like this if I crash some planes with no survivors?

He's small as fuck as Bane though... He's 5'7" and looks like that? Looks like he lifted for 6 months

>SS claims another victim

Lack of ass disgusts me.

literally no one has ever reached these aesthetics

TOP taste

Do more upright rows to get bigger lats. You're gonna make it brah

Haters will say it's steroids

I wouldn't have even started lifting if it weren't for anime. Is it sad that the only reason I want to improve myself is so that I can look more like a cartoon character?

I feel you man
I pretty much got fit because I was tired of looking at myself in the mirror and being depressed while seeing all these fit guys in mnaga/anime/videogames.
decided to stop putting shit in my body and start lifting and running. there's something about how certain stores resonate with us, make us think and want to achieve something. Something weird I've noticed is most fit guys seem to be into anime, manga and videogames too.a wrestler I know is really into drawing anime influenced art and we regularily talk about what shows are good this season. I see guys in DBZ and Berserk shirts in the gym. and some guys headphones popped out and he was listening to some idol music, not that i'd know. point is don't be ashamed of your inspiration and progress and keep going. I'd rather be a fit weeb than a fat normie

Want to get to 110kg. Increase bench to handle 3 sets x 100kg x 10reps. Increase deadlift, 160/3/10. Squats, 120/3/10.

Dudes, if you asked any bodybuilders in the 80's they'd probably say that the reason they started lifting is because of Marvel or DC heroes.

Personally, I started lifting after I saw this image from archer back in 2010. I told myself "I have to look like this by the time I'm 27. If a little bitch like Shirou can achieve it, then so can I".

So far I think I'm doing alright, even though other responsabilities get in between me and my bodygoals, I'm quite confident I'll make it.

Wana look like the GOAT.

>173cm
>I'm 175cm tall
I was born to take up his legacy

Oh look, its the dumb bitch that won the fight, didn't finish it, and ran away only to get caught and killed.

this is the best goal functional but aesthetic

Always mired them triceps, how did he get them so big ?

At least mine is (kind of) real.

depends, whats the next step in your master plan

My fav EX character

Mori

Wamuu is based as fuck

Wrestle for 12 hours a day and eat cheesecake.

>

is saiyan saga goku natty?

there is only one answer

This

One day..

ew, that isn't guts

He's one of my favorite characters, and my ideal body type

my goal body

This is a true buttwarrior's goal.

No

>buttwarrior
?

I look at this everyday before I lift and every time I think about fapping.

Is this betadestiny?

Every day is back day

Yojiro has the rawest back ever, bar none

>not oenamaus

Words fall from mouth like shit from ass

I think he called you fag in autism.