/fat/ Valentine's Day Is Approaching Edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not Q,TDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous Thread

why are there no /skinny/ general?

/fat/ survey:
Did converting to diet soda help you?

finally getting my moto license on the 10th. I'll be spending Vday with my bike. Gonna be the best one yet.

Confess, my children

Converting to carbonated water did

I ate this in one sitting.

Never gonna make it.

I do not believe in love.
I wish I was not that edgy, maybe I am just used to disappointments

no, but it didn't hurt.

just say you're bulking, fatass

Absolutely. Zero carbs. Zero cals. It's great.

Don't eat for 2 days

Help me /fat/ I want to go drink beer and eat wings and watch football... watching Jacksonville sober right now and it’s just not the same
I’m weak /fat/

did you exercise today? what's left in your macros/caloires?

>tfw sportsball isnt enjoyable sober
good entertainment you've got there

I have been eating about 1200/day with tdee of 3500. Just got back from gym, have not eaten today
I have been getting tons of attention from qts at work and am trying to convince myself that’s worth not drinking

compromise with yourself then
eat the wings, but for each wing you eat some amount of vegetables, and no beer. meet yourself half way

Lunch time. Veggie soup and steamed chicken plus lettuce again.

Any of you guys have issues with back pain preventing exercise? I've had issues with it ever since a car accident, and the doc basically just told me to stretch and exercise more and it'll work itself out. However I'll be doing something like trying to put in some time on an elliptical, but then my back will seize up and I'm unable to stand without supporting myself. It's gotten slightly better but it still feels crippling at times.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME POST GODAMMIT WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY

why can't i defeat captcha I'm solving it but still I get an error

Wasn’t meant to be user. Go to the gym instead

Look at your BMR. I lost 40 lbs just eating what I burned off everyday.

For me i burn about 2000 calories just to stay alive. So if i go for a jog and burn 800 calories then I will only eat 800-900 calories that day.

Net caloric intake for the day is about -1900 calories.

why should i eat oats over cream of wheat? cream of wheat seems pretty godly nutritional wise and you get the same protein if you add some whey to it.

Then eat cream of wheat faggot

I just ate a chicken sandwich (two slices of bread,mayo, mustard and a fucking of shredded chicken) on top of my eggplant Parmesan leftovers lunch. I was just too weak

Fuck that shit may as well be drinking regular soda.

then get the fuck up out of the chair and go for a 90 minute walk bitch

Thank you

There are massive differences between the two. If you think otherwise you're wrong.

losing weight is good in a lot of ways... but don't expect too much of an attractiveness boost.
I've been a fat bitch all my life, and I also have horrible genetics. All the fat went straight to my belly and back. I looked like a barrel with legs and arms sticking out.

I lost 20 kg and have a normal bmi now. I am happy about it, I' guess I am finally somewhat acceptable looking.. as long as I wear clothes.
Naked, I literally look the same as before. The rolls and folds are still there, they just decreased in volume. I used to have a nice big ass, but now that I've lost so much weight that's gone too. I have a hanging granny ass now. Same goes for the tights, they are deflated like crazy and one can really see how knobby and weird-looking my knees are.

For a short time I felt pretty after loosing weight, but now the realisation is creeping up on me that I will never be truly pretty.

All I can do now is getting down to 10% bf and she-hulk levels of mass. But I don't think I can do that, its too hard.. and even then I would still have a flabby, jiggly layer of skin over my muscles. I would probably look like an old troll.

At least I won't die of diabeetus I guess.

Shoo shoo

Tits or gtfo

please be my deflated gf

just trying to motivate, user

You can go trough surgery for super fucked up loose skin. And pick your poison either you are healthy and ugly or fat and ugly.

You can be ugly and still respected. You can’t be a fat man and still be respected.

And I was being sincere. It's pretty packed with snow outside so I'm running around my couch. Thank you

Post face. If you can get laid while being a whale you will certainly find someone willing to respect the effort you put into losing

I JUST FLEXED IN THE MIRROR AND REALIZED I CAN SEE MY FIRST SET OF ABS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER FUCK YEAH

Looks good user

Congratulations dude. You're making it!

>go for more than 4 hours without eating
>can instantly identify and locate all deep-fried foods within a 5-mile radius by smell

doesn't it piss you off that some fags on this board are struggling with eating enough? The shit they're struggling to eat is what you and me crave every single day 24 hours a day.

Why not spinach?

you have issues, fatty, such low levels of self control that you destroyed your stomach - mind connection in the first ten years of your life and now you can't get by without putting on half a pound of fat everyday.

your mind literally does not work right dude

Yes, I get the Publix brand diet soda. They use sucralose and it tastes damn good.

I'm eating 1500 calories a day and having trouble getting my 94 grams of protein daily. I am lifting to gain muscle while I'm losing weight so I would really like to hit that goal every day.

disgusting self loathing virgin fatty here
i hate it so much
not helped by my bad back (muscular apparently)

I've been dieting for a while (since September) and have lost 20kg (3 stones).(128 to 109) Got back on my bike yesterday for the first time in years.

Maybe there's hope for me

>when social outcasts say “sportsball” instead of actually saying the name of the sport. I bet you watch anime too

>I cant believe all these cave dwellers watch Handegg it’s so primordial

It's 00:00. I just ate one gyros, with everything, double pita, one kontosouvli with everything, double pita, one pack of french fries, and drank a can of Hobgoblin Ale. I'm never gonna make it... I don't lift, am 6'1" & 240 lbs. I fucking hate myself...

>I don’t lift
>I eat like garbage
Why are you here again?

hobgoblin comes in cans, too? nice
Look, your food and beverage taste sound pretty good, but try actually counting calories for a start. Like, if you pick up a package of something, just read how many kcal is in it. Adjust your diet accordingly.

Or, ya know, start lifting, build muscle that requires a shitload of energy to just exist, and eat whatever you want. Rich Piana was famous for having a freezer full of ben&jerrys, which he could eat a tub of and have it merely be a statistical blip in his daily intake.

Whatever path you choose, just make a start. Start tomorrow, get your life together.

Should have worked out while you were losing weight. Helps with the whole aesthetics thing.

what program??

Hey /fat/ losing weight atm

>pic-related

I pushed back the fat that will be shed eventually to see what my jawline is like since I've never seen it as an adult before, what do you lads think?

I don't eat like that every day, only every sunday. Every other day I eat apples or bananas for dinner, meat with some vegetables for lunch, and either breadsticks or fruit for breakfast.

I don't have the time to go to the gym. I have some weights, I do some push-ups, all the standard stuff. When I move this summer I'll dust off the eliptic and the bench.

Today I'm not doing so well. Missed breakfast, ate like shit later in the day to compensate. Still within my calorie limit for the day, and probably won't go over, but goddamn, do I feel like shit physically. Never missing breakfast again.

>having trouble getting my 94 grams of protein daily
What are you eating? Vegan? 8 oz of chicken breast (about one chicken breast in my experience) is like 370 cal and 70 g protein.

what a fucking tool lol

>70g
That is wrong. Closer to half that user. That said, he should still easily be able to get 94 g within his calorie count

Last time I posted on this general was in June

I've lost 80 lbs since march, guys. I'm almost out

Tell us your tips and secrets user please

Is green tea a meme? I've started drinking it in replacement with milk. I've heard it boosts metabolism.

Wat

>Closer to half that user.
Literally everywhere I look says 8 oz of chicken breast is 60-70g of protein

Post progress pics you nigger

Non-social outcast, non-anime watching, jacked Chad checking in..... watching sports in TV is ultra gay. Get a real hobby and quit falling for the middle-aged man complacency Jew.

wat? fatty aint seen his jawline due to fat, what is hard to understand?

>jacked chad

Read that as "Jackie Chad" the Asian Chad.

I'm not vegan. I have chicken breast or tilapia for lunch most days. I looked over my MyFitnessPal diary and I think I just have too many snacks that are stuff like crackers, fruits, etc instead of protein.

There is still no jawline

Didnt help me, but given that I was 280 by age 13, copying my dad at 7 and drinking diet sodas probably saved a couple of limbs

ahahaha this fish

That's has far as I can go damn, I can definitely feel the bone though.

SS unifag from last thread. The deadlift. What in the fuck. How do I do this excercise? I've never seriously considered myself brainlet status but after listening to Rippetoe and reading a half dozen articles I can still feel myself permanently developing chronic back pain in real time.

>I just have too many snacks
well there's your problem, now solve it
crackers you can get rid of outright
fruits you should limit to only the best kinds

Yes you are a failure

Keto and light Cardio

Once you reach like 60 lbs down you can cheat a bit

I'm not ready, check back in April

One week into low carb. Started at 340, I'm at 330 now. I'm not having any extreme cravings. Should I expect the 10 lbs / week to continue if I stay on my diet and continue going to the gym 3 times a week?

You’ve got a couple more weeks at that rate, but it’s going to slow down the more total weight you lose. When you get to mid 200s you can expect about 3 lbs a week, when your low 200s about 2 lbs a week, 180s about 1 lb a week. This is because you’ll need less TDEE to maintain your lower body weight.

>Should I expect the 10 lbs / week to continue
Nope. ~7 of those pounds was water retention from carbs

I'm down about 40 pounds. Massive dick gains. I mean it's crazy. I was 4.2 at 280 and I'm at 5 inch at 240. Bone pressed, I'm close to 6. Feels good man.

I know this kind of a dumb question, but what do you think I'll lose at my current keto diet and 3-4 days a week for the next 6 weeks? The only reason I'm asking is I've got a plane to catch in March and I wondered how big a difference I should expect in how comfortable the seats are.

That depends entirely on how much of a daily deficit you’re running. Need more info to answer. What’s your:
Current weight
Height

my brother eats that much and he weighs close to 370, please stop you're going to die.

/fat/ fuck here, I hit 194 pounds and I've been eating 1700 calories a day and doing intermittent fasting for about four days now. I'm down to 190.6, although I know most of it is water weight, and I plan on going down to 150 before I start lifting. I'm just doing baby steps for now so I don't overwhelm myself and quit.

Anyway, what should I be eating? I'm not really as hungry as I expected I would be, but I want to know what I should be eating so I don't wind up skinnyfat.

Firstly, don’t wait around to lift. Start now, that’ll help prevent half the skinny fat problem. The other half, as you correctly identified, is diet. Things to avoid are sugar and junk food, and to a lesser degree carbs in general. You should instead eat foods heavy in protein and healthy fats. Vegetables are good, try to avoid most fruits. Do not drink anything sugary, and the safest thing would be to just drink water. Other questions?

I'll do that, no more crackers. I'll keep berries and apples since they have fiber but I'm getting rid of bananas since they're not worth the calories.

I ended up having a peanut butter sandwich and a protein shake for dinner, stayed under 1500 calories and hit protein goal.

Should I count my excersize in myfitnesspal? It allows you to eat more if you do and I'm paranoid that the calories it says you burned in myfitnesspal is wrong and I'm screwing myself over. What do you think Veeky Forums?

They are wrong. Don't re-eat your calories.

They’re inflated, about 70% of what they calculate is what you actually probably burned if you’re being honest about the intensity

Finally wearing L size clothing now. I found some M stuff on clearance that I grabbed to be ready in advance, and the shorts already fit.

If you've been waiting to buy new clothes, you owe it to yourself to get some cheap shit at least. Fitting into smaller clothing makes you feel better than wearing an expensive suit, though when I know my final size I'm definitely saving up for an expensive suit.

One will kill you, ones perfectly fine in moderation.

>if you think otherwise to me then ur wrong HAHA i win

Height: 6'0"
TDEE: 4503

Non-Smoker, only drink on rare occasions, usually a couple beers or mixed drinks, no more than that.

Breakfast: Bulletproof coffee and a sausage and spinach omelette with co-jack cheese

Dinner: Stir fry of chicken I prepared at the beginning of the week, assorted frozen vegetables, and precisely one serving of peanuts. Seasoned to taste.

I'm at college and there's not much around my town in terms of easy-access fast food so it's pretty easy to only eat what you buy. Food anymore has become just a chore I have to do so my stomach doesn't hurt, being bored of constantly making the same thing every night really doesn't bother me, sometimes I'll cook a steak with sauteed mushrooms and onions, though.

Thanks for the reply! I won't track the exercise and I'll just eat the base amount of calories then

Weight man, weight.

You listed your TDEE, not your deficit.

Why are you drinking bulletproof coffee in the morning with an omelet? I thought the entire point was the fat and calories in bpc let you skip a traditional breakfast.

330, down from 340 this first week of keto

1000 cals over maintenance today: chips, dip, and roasted peanuts.

I'm inches away from breaking the 200 barrier and am probably trying to sabotage myself.